Y do u hate canada????

Idk if u remember me.

I am egyptian muslim man i made post here abt immigrate to canada. I immigrate to canada and it is good here good gym good friends I live in Muslim neighbourhood.

Wats ur problem with canada????

I put pic of trump bcuz I hear trump help Sisi of Egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in mississauga BTW good place lots of muslim

you could move here, man. don't mind any of the crap spewed on this site. Most people are welcoming to foreigners

Thx man ik Im getting my PR card on July

why come here if you want to be with muslims?
just stay in your shithole or you will bring the shithole here.

Trudau said he helps Muslims. I use skill imigraton program. I go to mosque every Friday man not every day Dont worry but Im good

R u from mississauga too?

By the way guys IF u donnot quite I will sew u for hete speech

And i will be canadain just like U in few years so plz be quite

> And i will be canadain just like U

Maybe a citizen but not as an old stock Canadien.

Wat is old stock canadian????? Teen white girl slut fuck? old rasist white man??? Dumb negrro immigration oficer who is rasist?

Who's the racist now? Not recognizing the history of Canada is wrong and you should feel bad.

histor y of canada is IMIGRANTATONS!!! with no immigrant no canada I am imigrant so respect me bitch

Fuck off we are full.

Shit bait.

No this isnt lie I am swear to god 1 mth ago i made post "I am muslim man i am immigrate to canada soon"

>Muslim neighbourhood.

there is your problem right there.

im a native. my family lived on these lands for 1000s of years. say we were a super power in a hypothetical universe, much like british and french were in colional days. would you like it if ships loaded with savage, blood hungry indian warriors who want nothing more than to invade your land, rape your women and enslave your children in your own native lands. do you think that if that history happened and my people owned your land and controlled your country then decided to allow millions of foreigners to come into your native lands and continue that lifestyle, would you be okay with it?

Wat is rong with muslim? u hate muslim?

If they r muslim Ok allah Told us to treet muslim with respect

FUCK OFF BACK TO EGYPT TUTUKHAMUN!

are you fucking stupid?

>native americans
>muslims

we only believe in one thing. man is his own spirit and he answers to no god. fuck your allah and fuck your islam. get off my land you fucking heretic

Gtfo my country

DUMB ATHEST FUCK YOU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U CANADA IS MUSLIM IN 2020 OK FUC K UUUUUUUUUUU FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stop larping as an immigrant

IT'S A LEAF!
baitposting

>2020

and how will that happen? you plan to kill everyone?

Fuck off mud shit we're full.
> Islam worst religion
> Mohammed, pigs be upon him

baited

No. Trudau want More muslim in Canada we get more Muslim we have baby We do sharia we live in peace the ummah expand from Europe to Canada then after this we have australlia then asia. Then we go back home...

The UK

لا نعمة إذا كنت لا تجيب حقرة لك

Lol tell me ur not immigrant BTICHHHH

I can't wait until you retards start shit so I can kill you by the truck full.

2enta betestakhdim transleet beta3 google yalah?? mate3rafsh tetkalam 3araby ya3ny???

My problem? Muslim neighborhoods for starters

Lol waat i call 911 now hate speech

>Don't touch Missisauga, lots of muslim
noted

shit LARP, sage

Listen man its good city u should visit celebration park last august there was Muslim Fest

By all means. Alternatively you could take this add the hint that the native populace doesn't want Islamic law and keep it in the middle east where it belongs.

Lol shut up rasist im defend canada and u insult me u DUMB ASSHOLE RASISAT

Go suicide bomb yourself.

FUCK U RASIST BETCH THERE R 2 BILLION MUSLIM.... ONLY 10,000 R ISIS SO WE R NOT ALL TERRORIST STOP BEING RASIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islamic law is about as far from Canadian add you can get and is a direct attack on the majority of the Canadian population. Don't be surprised when people say they'll defend themselves from the violent and barbarous ideology that is fundamentalist Islam.
> Mohammed liked to choke on pig dick

You r racist u no if u do criminal in canada u can get deport rite??

Y'all Niiggas posting in a troll bread

AMERICAN??? U DID 9/11 BITCH

FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA FUCK AMERICA

My family has been in Canada for 4 generations, there's nowhere I can be deported to, not like your inbred ass.
>Islam promotes inbreeding with cousins resulting in 50+ generations of it leading to a massively damaged population

u CAN DEPORT TO AMERICA OR EUROPE

Your a sand nigger ideology should be wiped from the face of the planet. the fact that your allowed into this country is why this country is hated.

Nope I was never a citizen there, not where my parents, not theirs. Turns out you're the one who will be deported, probably for raping women for not wearing burkas

Lol wat is badder? Rape or white woman sleep with 9 men in 2 week????

Rape is worse you fucking degenerate sand nigger.

FUCK U RASIST BITCH ISLAMOPHOBIA IS CRIME

petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-411

Rape. The worst crime of all is being Muslim. Between the pedophilia, incest, slavery, violence, and murder, it's the worst crime.
> except maybe your butchering of the English language

Donnot call me negger!!!! Half of Ccanadian is negger FUCK canadian negger

Nigger.

Sand nigger worshipping a pig humping Satanist

I'm gonna take a steamy shit on the quran fucking pedophile worshiping shit skin.

WHAT THE FUCK GUY???? HOW CAN I DO THIS???H OW CAN I DO THIS WHEN ALLAH IS BEING PUBLICLY MAKE FUN OF ??????????????????????????????????????????

Allah is a boil on the ass of the human race. go fuck a goat ahmed.

Get out of white countries and never return. You people have your own countries, let us have ours.

Our countries are superior because WE are superior. Stay out and get back to the shit hole you deserve.

You are making my country worse just by being here.

>Y do u hate canada????

WTF I KILL U BITCH I KILL U DONT MAKE FUN OF ALLAH FUCKI U BITCH ACTUALY I CALL 911 NOW.... I CALL 9111 NOW U GO TO DEPORT NOW!!!

>google mississauga
>3 news outlets reporting residential robbery 2 days ago, bank robbery 2 hours ago, car hitting 4 residents 6 hours ago
top kek canada.

Clearly the solution is to leave Canada and return the Islamic shitpit you came from, and take as many Muslims as you can with you so you aren't bothered like this. Meanwhile we can continue to have an advanced society that includes things like "freedom of speech" and personal choice.

Fuck Allah, fuck Mohammed. They both suck pig dick while real men piss on them.

fuck off, we're full

>Egyptian Muslim
>living in Canada

memes are real

It's a Muslim shithole that's only intact because the rest of the province pays to maintain it. Otherwise it would look like the middle east.

FUCK U RASIST MISSISSAUGA IS BEST FUCK CANADA MISSISSAUGA IS BEST

I call 911 they r on their way

Hav any1 hear about Deen Squad?? They come to mississauga very often.

Allah protect me from al kafireen(disbelievers). They used to laugh at us everyday -_- Now they r surprised at us

They'll have to wait I'm shitting on the quran at the moment.

POLICE KNOCK ON DOOR BTW

Do you have this low of self awareness?
what drives muslims to behave so irrationally when anything regarding their beliefs come up?

This is proof that they can not function in a free/free speech society.

its probably bait though...

you called all of 9/11 or just Osama?
BASED
This, he's most likely joking.

Cops said its cool they hate shit skins too.

Ok police tell me no call 911 ... I hate police lol I want kill police Islamophobiv BETCH

Rite guys u are very rasist i from mississauga and we no rasist. Yes go mississauga!!!!!!

alcohol is haram, MohamMAD

THIS

Yes SO??????????

You sound quintessentially Canadian

Mississauga is fucking awful. It was awful when white people could live there without getting assaulted every day in public and it's gone downhill since then.
Seriously, please start trying to force people to follow Shariah so we can defend ourselves appropriately to such an attack on our life and our liberty.
You aren't racist because Mississauga is a pure Muslim shithole with no redeeming qualities. Of course you're happy there with the rest of the violent thugs.
Ignoring that drinking alcohol is a quintessential Canadian tradition, you seem like you're extremely drunk right now. I'm such it's just the effects of 50 generations of Islamic sanctioned inbreeding taking it's toll on your mental capabilities though.