Memeing aside, can someone please explain why exactly Mexico is so butthurt about us wanting to send illegals back...

Memeing aside, can someone please explain why exactly Mexico is so butthurt about us wanting to send illegals back, and build a wall to curb the obvious problems of illegal immigration and drugs?
>inb4 mad about the paying for the wall stuff
Mexico has been butthurt about this stuff WAY before anyone suggested they would have to pay for something.

So what is it? Why the fuck don't they understand the simple truth that we can't just have anyone and everyone come over whenever the fuck they feel like it, and that we need to to lessen the cartel's influence in our country? What is there to disagree with other than muh butthurt feels, honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSdl9uvEX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just try not to be a smug liberal and you won't get people shitposting

because muh feelings

Mexicans are a proud people.

Proud of what? I have no idea.

Its the MSM
We gud bois and shiet

Who knows

They are more embarrased about the wall than thousands of their countrymen fleeing the country every year

>Memeing aside, can someone please explain why exactly Mexico is so butthurt about us wanting to send illegals back, and build a wall to curb the obvious problems of illegal immigration and drugs?

Because then the impoverished scum might rebel against the government that is in the pocket of the cartels instead of conveniently hop over the border into US to be their problem and the left's voterbase inexchange for gibsmedats.

How do they think here?`When I think 'USA' I think whites and blacks. Granted, I've never been there, but aren't mexican immigrants in any large number a pretty recent phenomenon? I mean I think the US and the american culture could survive withouts a few maids and busboys.

they can talk tough with Trump, but go quiet with cartels.

I'm pretty sure that Americans would be butthurt if Canada built a border wall and restricted movement of Americans in their country. It's a question of pride.

It's mainly a CA thing. They pushed "Latino studies" in the 60s and 70s, "La Raza" and "Chicano Art."

The libshit policies encouraged open borders and a welfare state in exchange for votes. It only got worse when the GOP sold out it's base as well.

because they know that if the wall is built they will have to keep all the filth that crosses the border

but if they admited it they would be seen as the bigots and prove that donald is right, so they just make excuses and cry

ILLEGAL movement, dipshit. Come back with that when Canada has 11 million illegal American immigrants and a sprawling drug trafficking network.

Hm, so basically what we are doing now. Why don't the liberals understand that they are hurting the migrants long-term? Shit like this doesn't last.

It's chucked up the Mexican plan to annex, large parts of the USA. By ballot, when enough Mexican people who have US citizenship vote for their state to join Mexico.

Mexico makes most of their income through remittances from illegal immigrants. The other 20% is from cartels selling drugs to the US.

This
Mexicans don't care about the whole wall affair as the media is playing it out to be, the vast majority is up for it, what they are really mad is about the mexican government putting the blame on Trump for everything when its clearly them stealing from the people.
>Gasoline price rise up: 'It its Trums fault lads!"
>"No its not"
>"He is making US pay for the wall..arent you guys mad?"
>"No, we want lower gasoline"
>"B.But the wall!"
Our president is a rat

Illegals send money to their families in Mexico.
We in Russia have same problem, there are millions of uzbeks, kyrgiz and other asians coming to Russia to work at minimal wage jobs and then send their entire wages back to countries of origin.

now that our glorious president refuses to meet Trump, what will happen? The imminent wall will be built?

Mexicans have been in the US for a long time now. There are Mexicans in LA and South Texas that have been in America longer than most white people on Sup Forums.

yes, all short term thinking. Obama exacerbated the situation with the Border Patrol stand down and DREAMers crap. Once blanket Amnesty was on the table for both parties, we had no choice but to turn to Trump.

>from China
This is our real enemy.

The reasons are irrelevant. It's the FACT the wall is being built that causes the butthurt.

They're probably mad at you forcing them to pay for no reason

He is about to talk about it RIGHT NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSdl9uvEX0

The people who come to the US aren't rich in Mexico either. They are basically the niggers of Mexico. Everyone hates them. Everyone wants them gone. They are nothing more than another problem to deal with, like an earthquake or lead in the water supply.

So lets say Canada was letting in all the niggers from the US for the last 30 years and they were leaving by the millions. Everything is finally getting good and then Canada elects Trump. Now he threatening to return all those niggers you thought were gone for good, seal them in with a wall, and tells you to pay for it.

How butthurt would you be?

If they are here legally, I welcome them as brothers. Otherwise, they can fuck off. Time to go home, little brown rats.

It's sort of the dame reason as to why americans libs are mad about it. Both our countries have been indoctrinated to believe that people just deserve shit for no reason in this case living in the USA. But it is incredibly hipocritical because if a gringo were to come here and try to stay longer than whats permited according to our laws he'd be kicked out of México I find it stupid than so many mexicans want for the USA to act differently.

Because Mexico makes billions a year off of money flowing back from the USA

From their point of view, illegal immigration is a net benefit.

It's a pressure valve: Instead of agitating for change in mexico, people move to the us and send $$$$ back. You don't even have to provide any services since they're illegally out of Mexican territory, so they cost nothing.

As a Quebecer, I have to say that when I see illegals who've lived in the us for 20 years and can't speak a word of English, not even "yes" and "no" I can understand wanting to throw them out. That's unacceptable and should not be tolerated, it's basically an insult to the host country and an admission of parasitism, since you're actively avoiding interacting with the culture that brought you here in the first place. Go back to your fucking village if that's all you care about.

But then again they're fucking themselves by tuning out of us politics & culture entirely and sticking to their mono cultural enclaves, so I guess it works out.

Actually, I love the wall thing. It's time we start being such a dependant country and actually develop towards trading with everyone. Mexican products suck? It's about damn time to make them better so we can sell to other people. Most mexicans ARE lazy, maybe this can finally make them wake up and start working. I see it as an opportunity to be more than just the U.S. backyard.
It would make both of our countries better.

Then their irrationality is on them, not us.

And fuck mexicans living in the USA i don't even consider them real mexicans. They're just not their culture is different, they don't speak either english or spanish properly, they have no idea what's it like to live here (which is actually fucking great). You guys don't want them and neither do we.

you forgetting something important
we are mexican, we will riot instead of working, there is a reason why they used the crabs in a bucket analogy to describe us.
We are driven by impotency for so many years is hard to get over it