Spencer got punched again

Spencer got punched again.

It keeps happening, bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck
youtube.com/watch?v=6_rFe2n8fi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean this could become a funny meme if he was getting punched all the time like that

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD BUY MASS EFFECT 4 OR U A RACIS

he's like Jesus, keeps turning the other cheek.

Both people who punched him were white

Pretty much this.

oh shit hes been punched ten times now by the same person. commie fag try harder

seconded.

Slap Happy Punching Bag of the Alt Rightâ„¢

You call that a punch?

the left showing that the best they can do is speak with violence, neat

>i mean this could become a funny meme if he was getting punched all the time like that

he already is a funny meme

Where's the video??

>tfw punching spencer becomes virtue signaling

Im gonna laugh when he shoots some leftist.

So no vid?

SO NO VID OR WHAT

>Taunting Edd Stark

Holy shit, the way the glasses just fly off.

cuck

He just wants to suffer

Why no video?

He loves it. People are literally writing songs about him now.

He's like those pranks in the hood cucks, they get off on provocation and violence.

>i mean this could become a funny meme if he was getting punched all the time like that

Do you think the typeset and colour is subtle enough? :^)

does anybody have the one were is a nationalist protest in Sweden methinks and some antifa steals a flag and gets his shit push in?

If he doesen't get a hold of his masochism he will get brain damage from larping a punching bag.

This guy is so embarrassing.

what is going to be wrong with mass effect 4?

Leftists need to be gassed

>Dosnt carry a gun or have someone carry a gun for him legally

What a cuck

Tell me how this is different than dindus ? White N I G G E R

This thread, again

It keeps happening, bro.

kek, I see it too

fuck off ahmed

This guy needs a fucking vacation. Too many people fucking hate him. Like me.

So is he pressing charges or what

>no video

Who the fuck is this Spencer?
Why does he keeps getting punched without reacting?

someone webm this shit if its new

He did NOT get punched again. This is an alternate angle from the other day, retards

stop shitposting this you nigger.

back to neogaf faggot

>my paint image strawman

>entire thread having a laugh at his expense or not giving a shit

Bud Spencer , he's a brawler

nice alternative fact

Spencer has now caught two running punches on the face. One of them the assailant had a fucking crescent wreck hidden up his sleeve, and Spencer took both of them like a champ. Stayed on his feet, didn't get knocked out, kept walking immediately after.

Lowly leftists carrying out surprise attacks with every advantage in their favor couldn't even knock down a guy who wears a Pepe pin and talks with a fruity lisp.
That really compels one to question certain facts.

>One of them the assailant had a fucking crescent wreck hidden up his sleeve

Proof? It looks like he got punched both times. I never saw a wrench

Precisely! He was harrasing them and trying to steal their banner, a white nigger indeed, glad we're on the same page, Pierre.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vv5VWqg0mck

HAIL SPENCER!!

the startled arab behind never fails to make me laugh

Don't fuck with Sean Bean

No one likes him anyway. The point of user is not having leaders.

Who the fuck is Spencer?

Why doesn't he carry conceal? Is he a poser or something?
#alt-rekd

casuals are inbred scum, too retarded to even know what they're angry about. rightwing sjw nutjobs

>leftists in 2017

Who is this guy, and why is he getting punched?

>Who the fuck is Spencer?

if Sup Forums was good looking and not fat

>Implying Spencer claims to represent user and not the alt-right, which /pol wants nothing to do with.

Says who?

Hasn't there been a nigger main character in all but the first game? I think that one had a beaner chick,right?

>which /pol wants nothing to do with
>implying Sup Forums is a hivemind

nu male BTFO

Some literally-who that the (((media))) is trying to associate with Trump as controlled opposition

Fucking great. Like we didn't look weak already.

link the video u fucking autistic fin

Video?

regardless of political affiliation, can we all agree that was funny?

this

No one. Just another attention whore like milo

There is a pic were it looks like he has wrench in his sleeve but it is actually just a bit of his scarf peeking thru.

Basically defending the fact that liberals only respond to opposing views with shrieking and violence.

This is not a new attack antifa faggot OP.

Richard Spencer was attacked twice on the same day by the same shit eating antifa faggot.

Antifa fails at propaganda

Sup Forums is buying. People who hate him, aka everyone else and half of Sup Forums, will eat it up too.

This is going to be incredibly successful and is being.

Because Sup Forums isn't a hivemind is why it won't relate with eceleb worship faggotry.

No they're not antifafag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

>thinking I'm antifa
C'mon, don't be retarded now.

>anyone who doesn't suck antifa cock is an eceleb worshipper
Nice try monkey

>I've been found out!

Honestly i'm beginning to think the second punch is a hoax. I mean olnly one pic of the happening, one angle, and no one seems to have the video. WHo today takes pics instead of films?

Richard Spencer discusses the violent attack on him shortly after Trump's inauguration.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_rFe2n8fi0

I knew you were gonna post that. It's always Americans that make the stupidest assumptions about anons, stop doubling down on stupid claims. It just makes you look twice as retarded.

your face gets 11 million hits a month

How much punches the gay leader is away from getting enough exposure and attention for the Alt-Rightâ„¢?

Haha what a fag

It's easy to make assumptions about brits being cucks or antifa, many of them are

>Honestly i'm beginning to think the second punch is a hoax.

It's not a hoax, watch He was attacked twice in the same day. Says this at 4:00

Only animals use violence

>tripling down

good thing low testosterone liberal males don't have the strength to throw a serious punch.

If you're promoting and recruiting people for ethnic cleansing, then you've already committed hate crimes and are free game.

Watch out nazi scum. No one is going to stick up for you in real life. You spend all your time here with other neckbeards and think that right wingers have your back. Right wingers hate nazis too

At least he's willing to take them

He did get punched. The guy had a wrench wrapped around his arm, holding the head of it in the palm of his hand to add more force to the blow. That combined with getting a running start, and it didn't even knock Spencer over slightly.

Watch the video frame by frame. The wrench is visible.

>posting furry shit

Oh look at me I'm so intellechctuhtually superior, I use my brains to fight.
Oh you might have just beat me up and broken several of my limbs, but in the end I'm still the winner

I usually don't like antifa but God I hope he gets a third punch. He's such a weak whining faggot

Nazis don't exist anymore, bro. They are nothing but a fictional boogeyman the left made up to justify acting like violent animals. But ironically, if you keep this up and keep attacking random Trump supporters and peaceful people who happen to disagree with you politically, it will be you who becomes fair game. I can see Trump labeling antifa a terrorist organization if this continues and believe me, no one is going to have YOUR back when that time comes.

>game features wacky alien races and crazy tech
>A BLACK PERSON IS IN THERE HOLY SHIT

Do you cucks even hear yourselves?