Refute this pic Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/23/welcome-to-trumps-america-felony-riot-charges-against-inauguration-protesters-signal-dangerous-wave-of-repression_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the entire race Trump was trashed by reporters.
He opens his arms to them and they do nothing but badger and tarnish his position
I would kick them out too

refute this one drumpfberries

Propaganda is a corruption of free press. Right OR left.

1.Not answering questions=/= not allowing questioning.

2. No different than Obama.

3. He's allowed his opinion. Freedom of speech. They should try not lying constantly.

4. CNN FOES dispense fake news and Buzzfeed IS a pile of garbage.

Another attempt to control the media... by expanding the medias access to him and not catering to the monopoly the MSM use to have on the President's time.

Reich should stick to trying to relabel the increase in unemployed workers due to minimum wage as "potential employees"

>For the entire race Trump was trashed by reporters.

That's why he got 4 billion dollars worth of free media coverage from them, including covering his empty podium.

It's the president's job to suck it and keep being neutral, because it isn't about his pride, it's about the people's right to be informed. Trump isn't emotionally mature enough to be a president, he thinks it's about him, and that will be the bane of your country. Mark my words.

Until he is actually jailing the press then he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He doesn't need to answer their questions if does not want to.

We'll send a white man to do her job at a higher salary, make her heterosexual and monogamous again, impregnate her, take her to church every Sunday and refinance her house in his name

The press wants totalitarian control of society and they had it for 8 years with their puppet candidate, Obama. They blew their wad, now they have no influence, no power. Cry moar, faggots.

RIP MSM

I fucking hate robert reich so much.

My girlfriend is taking one his classes right now, he sounds like such an insufferable kike.

>It's the president's job to suck it and keep being neutral, because it isn't about his pride
Who said it was the president's job?
>it's about the people's right to be informed
The American public has always been manipulated by the press, and presidents are complicit.

>It's the president's job to suck it and keep being neutral,
says who?

>Until he is actually jailing the press

SPOKE TO SOON

salon.com/2017/01/23/welcome-to-trumps-america-felony-riot-charges-against-inauguration-protesters-signal-dangerous-wave-of-repression_partner/

>participate in riot
>get arrested for rioting
>MUH FREE PRESS
kys

What was that Mexico? I can't hear you over the wall.
Free media coverage doens't mean it's good coverage. He was continually attacked by the media, free or not.

Nothing Obama didn't do. He just wasn't as overt about it.

>What can "X" do for me
No one is obliged to do anything for you, entitled cunt. You either do something yourself like Trump did or get lost on the outskirts of goybook.

1. The President doesn't have to answer to reporters.

2. Don't care.

3. The media is dishonest and they're allowed to be.

4. All correct.

I wonder just how fucking stupid you have to be to believe this.

> what can trump do for me

Typical selfish feminists
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

the "press" are globalist shills and have been working with the liberals for years. all the hack journalists weren't punished for their gross ethics violations.

funny how Reich was silent when Obama was threatening imprisonment to journalists who wouldn't expose their sources. funny how liberals are always quiet about actual tyranny, but we get it, it's ok when it's liberal tyranny because it's for the good of the people right?

the crooked media should be treated with hostility because it's nothing more than the propaganda wing of the democratic party

(checked)
>Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

This. Reply with this and watch them squirm.

>don't defend yourself it's against freedom of the press

A moral tyrant is the best form of government

>Oh no, this man makes our life better, but he didn't go through muh (((democratic process)))

Ask Lybians if they preferred the tyrant Gaddafi or the democratic sharia law