/mmgo/ Make Mexico Great Again

Peña is an idiot Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DP8rTsJYNlc
sdpnoticias.com/internacional/2017/01/26/trump-dice-que-cancelacion-de-encuentro-con-epn-fue-de-comun-acuerdo
opinion.informador.com.mx/Columnas/2017/01/26/trump-pena-como-esta-viviendo-el-gobierno-la-crisis/
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade
breitbart.com/texas/2016/03/18/report-juarez-cartel-used-shell-companies-to-finance-mexican-presidents-election/
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not an idiot. He's going to go to China and save his party.

Go to China to do what exactly?

In fairness, what are you supposed to do when you're being insulted for no good reason out of the blue like this? Tbh fuck trump. He'd be a good president if his ire was directed at his foes instead of his friends.

>Mexicans think that they won't pay for the wall.

It's time Mexico makes an alliance with Russia which increases trade between both nations and allows Russian military bases near America's borders

>Tbh fuck trump
>Mexicans
>friends
Get the fuck out of my country.

Sell the few remaining oil and land he can. Sell his ass to be China's pet.

postrate himself before the ching chong overlords

What the hell is wrong with that guy's teeth?

This could work since USA has foiled mexican trade attempts with Russia, like that time we were going to buy some flankers.

What's wrong with Mexicans? Why does it bother you so much?

He's probably British

>Videgaray already met some of Trump's advisors earlier today
>The white house is looking for another date for Trump-Peña meeting

What did they mean by this?

He is british probably

Do you seriously think you'll get a second chance to negotiate with Trump?

Even Cuckdeau is set to meet with trump for the sole reason to renegotiate NAFTA

>What's wrong with illegal immigrants?
Go to Leicester and have a look for yourself Mehmet.

British

Pretty much this. México has always been seen as a puppet. Going to the meeting would have only served to cement that image.

Mexico has about two options now. Cooperate and look weak or server ties with US and literally take a trip to hell and try to make it back out on the other side side. The world is watching but nobody really seems to care. Mexicans really have to buckle up and come together here, but I think it would be better for them in the end to reject talks with Trump

>What's wrong with Mexicans? Why does it bother you so much?
Nothing is wrong with mexicans.....Until they defy the sovereignty of our borders, take jobs away from unemployed (neets) and then send money back to their home country.

I have no trouble with legal aliens with proper paperwork. I respect the hard work they do because they are working the system correctly.

If you are here without papers, you deserve to be scooped up and sent back...and if they can't prove your nationality, there should be a random wheel you spin with all sorts of 3rd world nations.....You won: Ethiopia.....remember to count to 3, than pull the parachute rip cord. Lots of luck *shoves out the back of plane*

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Sorry lad, but we're pulling out of Nafta if drumpf keeps on being this aggresive. It'll have an impact on out economy but we'll endure (revolution happening pls lord kek).

>british laugh.gif
That's an American.

youtube.com/watch?v=DP8rTsJYNlc

Generations of inbreeding does that to people.

>The Hapsburgs
>British
You're a cheeky little cunt Paco.

you know yourself that's different and Mexicans are largely great dudes.

I respect this. I wouldnt want to see mexico be bullied though and the heat of the rhetoric is concerning to me.

>implying this spic manlet can beat Trump

The shithole of india wants to be uppity, top kek.

>you know yourself that's different and Mexicans are largely great dudes
How have you reached this conclusion Ahmed?

Have you been to Puerto Vallarta? Do all beach touristy cities now have Asian neighborhoods?

Wait what happened? Something about the Mexico Prez to give a speech but canceled it or something?

First poo in loo and then we talk

There was a meeting planned for Januray 31st, Trump and Mexican President will meet.

Trump tweet "If you are not going to pay the wall cancel the meeting"

Mexican president tweet back "We oficially cancel the meeting"

>again

President just said he is not going to meet with Trump I think.

ok, seriously what the hell is happening?
Now they're saying it was a mutual agreement to cancel the meeting and now they're looking for a new date

>There was a meeting planned for Januray 31st, Trump and Mexican President will meet.

>Trump tweet "If you are not going to pay the wall cancel the meeting"

>Mexican president tweet back "We oficially cancel the meeting"

Peso shits the bed

Nope.

Tea

Holy fuck. Trump better not let himself get dunked on.

sdpnoticias.com/internacional/2017/01/26/trump-dice-que-cancelacion-de-encuentro-con-epn-fue-de-comun-acuerdo

The peso has been on a freefall since that asshole Nieto took office, this is nothing new. I was planning to expand my business and then that asshole walks into office, now there is no money and i had to lose 4 employees. Things were shit before trump don't you give him that much credit.

>Mexicans really have to buckle up and come together here
This. If we expect to have any future on the long term, we needed to do this. It will be hell? Absolutely. So it's up to the nation to see if we have what it takes to get out of the vat of shit or die trying.
As it should be.
I don't hate Trump, I think this is a good opportunity to finally stand on our own two feet and actually provide something to the world besides fucking Tequila.

this

Omg the wall is a grea tthing chicos!

For both sides!

Right now mexico is so shit because America serves as a save heaven for them, an escape from their corrupt as shit government.

A wall will increase dissent and start a real revolution In mejico!!

opinion.informador.com.mx/Columnas/2017/01/26/trump-pena-como-esta-viviendo-el-gobierno-la-crisis/

Videgaray had a meeting with Trump advisors 2 days ago, that why people keep rumoring the "secret meeting this morning, Trump broke all promises, everything flushed down the toilet, and most likely Mexican government will break-up diplomatic relationships.

Now let's see how this works, we broke diplomatic relationships with Cuba around 2005 and nothing happened, but Cuba is a small country and not a strong economic ally.

>Save his party

Not Chicano, but the PRI is probably the most corrupt party in the Western Hemisphere historically. Its death would be a good thing

>comes y te vas

It was almost 24 the other day and right now is like 21.20.

T.Amerifuck

mexico first, nigger

All these butthurt mexicans

KEK

>Mexican government will break-up diplomatic relationships
You won't, theres a bizarre historical clause that means ending your diplomacy with the US automatically declares war.

Your president really shat the bed, all Trump has to do is wait as the economy crashes and he or his replacement comes crawling back.

Shit i didn't see that, Good thing.

>embargo on cuba
Does it tell anything to you?
>Trump pulling out of NAFTA for bilateral agreements
>muh we're pulling out of NAFTA
Like you have a choice.
>president
Cartels.

"again"?

I wish we had a copper economy as yours.

Kek! Butthurt mexicucks!

We actually do.
>Bangladesh stops open defecation in just over a decade
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade

This isn't the Soviet Union lad there is not communist bullshit excuse for it

>50% of mexican imports come from us exports
>mexico buys more from china, japan, south america
>US economy suffers and jibs are lost

I don't think it is mexico that is going to suffer, more job loss for red states in america more likely.

>It's proud his country stopped defecation in public 10 years ago
>They had to make it a law
Lol you truly are a pathetic lad.

Mmgo
Make Mexicans get out.

praise him
National security excuse.

When is Monsoon time.

>Bangladesh stops open defecation in just over a decade
Welcome to the third world lesser pajeet.

Are you special? Look at exports, not imports.

Mexico exports are 80% USA, Mexico is beyond fucked.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/03/18/report-juarez-cartel-used-shell-companies-to-finance-mexican-presidents-election/

>Crashing this party, WITH NO SHURVIVORSH

Good god, what thieves, corruption and lies couldn't achieve in 80 years, this guy is doing it in less than 6 years.

What is your countries greatest achievement?
>Proud Bangladeshi stands up, fixes his ties and proclaims
"We stopped shitting on the streets and it only took us 10 years!"

>National security excuse.
Bullfucking shit one is going to buy it if anything Russian will pull some leverage and request American troop withdrawn from the Baltic states and itll start a diplomatic shit show

Any mexibro here? Do you ever feel cucked when one of your latinas gets with a strong, tall, handsome white man?

>You won't, theres a bizarre historical clause that means ending your diplomacy with the US automatically declares war.
Don't lie Straya, there's no such thing, the reason because we never broke it it's because we never had a big problem back them.

I'd rather have a copper economy than live in a shithole like yours

Not really.

No they love it they see it as bettering the race or "mejorar la raza" look that term up

> an exporter helping another exporter that happens to be their main competitor for the biggest consumer market

China won't do shit

the problem for Mexico is that USA not only represents a fucking lot of their market, but influence over other markets; if Trump gets mad all the right wing countries down here would side with America (say Argentina, Colombia, Chile), plus Japan, a few euros and even Russia if they are planning to have good relationships.

I see no problem there.

Do you even know what mesitzo stands for? white + indio = mestizo.

kek this is true

>says the guatemala of europe

Sure thing indian colony.
I remember that in the 80's we deported most of the gyppos we got our hands on, good times.

Isnt Romania like the Mexico of Poland?

Yeah, i had a chance of getting a murican wife but i went with the Spaniard insted, good choice.

Poland is the mexico of europe, so romania is like a nicaragua i dont know a shithole

I'd rather live in the Guatemala of Europe than get beheaded by Los Zetas

Enjoy your popularity on Best Gore faggots :)

Romania is more like the honduras of europe.

We aren't racist man

Real talk?

How the fuck is trump going to make Mexico pay?

Literally the only leverage he has is to hurt them financially, which building a wall will do anyway

don't you have to be great at some point to be great again?

Probably the same way Sup Forums feels when a white woman decides to get with a short, dark, alpha mexican male
>ill post more pics of me cucking your women if you want

Mexico was great before the asteroid impact

>Romanian GDP per capita $8,972
>Mexico GDP per capita $9005
Pot calling the kettel black here

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

They get 50 billion a year in remittances.

MMGO stands for make mexico great for once, OP fucked up.

I'm glad you're happy, user.

Import hundreds of gallons of meth amphetamine precursor.

Isnt that what mexicans do in china?

Enjoy living in the sewers

Mexican girls are beautiful.

>Romanian people
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Go back to sing UYUYUYUYUYUYUYU

He's Anglo as fuck.

Stop argueing with american gypsys its counter-productive,they are subhumans anyway....