Spencer Doxxer

Oy vey! Richard Spencers doxx. No good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg
youtube.com/watch?v=AWtpikt8eWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What, punching him twice wasn't enough? Now they wanna firebomb his house or something?

dont care.

he insulted KEK by making himself a martyr.

all of this is public information and spencer has volunteer security now

>Virginia is the alt-right headquarters

How much do you guys want to bet that this man is highly "educated"?

I don't give a fuck. Isn't Richard Spencer a living straw man anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

he had it coming

Are you shitting me? We were invaded by liberals wanting cheap housing to commute to DC like ten years ago, Virginia is a blue state with republicans occupying the low populated rural areas.

What? Explain your backwards logic, you don't get to speak for kek without digitz you filthy heretic.

Good hopefully someone will try to pull some shit and go to jail

>its all covered by insurance
>oh no not a fire extinguisher
did they leave an apology note, too?

>oh no not a fire extinguisher

filled with shit

isnt that one of the pirate bay guys?

Jews and antifa seem really threatened by Spencer.

I haven't seen them being this obsessed over one guy for a while.

Keep doing this leftists, maybe Trump will sign an executive order to mark you lot as terrorists

Yes, trump will unilaterally label American citizens terrorists for wanting to defeat Nazis.

If you cant see how thats a PR disaster, you need to get off this board, its deluded you too far.

Kek. He's labelling political organizations who demonstratably commit acts of violence and encourage civil unrest as terrorists, nice try on the reframe though senpai.

>nazis
wut

Who cares, he tried to crown himself as the "leader of the alt-right" and deserves what's coming to him.

He's likely a government shill anyway. Not to mention, he's a total disgrace and the sooner he disappears from the media the better

>Encourage acts of violence and civil unrest

Ask yourself why, just for a second. It's because they see Trump as HITLER or some other brand of fascist dictator. Sure there is a growing minority of Nazi sympathizers in this country, but majority are not.

Most people view Spencer as the Nazi terrorist instead, and see people punching him (antifa or not) as heroes. Why? Because Nazi's were our enemies.

Should antifa bomb or kill "innocents", then trump will have his chance. Otherwise labeling one fringe movement terrorists for attacking another even less accepted fringe movement (that is IN THE PUBLIC EYE associated with Nazism no less) will prove to most Trump is an actual dictator.

Original guy I replied to hoped Trump would label the people atracking Richard Spencer and his ilk terrorists. Most of the public view Richard spencer and his ilk as Nazis

This isn't new information lol

this user gets it
this is the same faggot who thought seig heiling was a great image to put out there for the entirely fabricated "alt-right"
he's controlled op for sure
he even looks like a shit actor playing what hollywood thinks a contemporary neo-nazi would look like, which apparently is kinda queer

most of the public also thinks milo is a homophobic racist and leader of the alt right

>Should antifa bomb or kill "innocents", then trump will have his chance. Otherwise labeling one fringe movement terrorists for attacking another even less accepted fringe movement (that is IN THE PUBLIC EYE associated with Nazism no less)

Jesus Christ, you autists are delusional. Only leftists who spend too much time on the internet sees him as a terrorist Nazi, and no one would care if annoying antifa retards got labelled as terrorists.

Look what happened when antifa got arrested at Trump's inauguration. No one cared, and in fact a lot of them celebrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWtpikt8eWc

Mine's better
You ready to get beat with a belt, muhammed?

>seig heiling

He never did that, he raised a glass and did roman salute.

>for the entirely fabricated "alt-right"
Not his fault that the Jew-owned media decide to obsess over that and cover it for days. He never asked them to do it.

>he's controlled op for sure
Yet you'll never be able to provide any proof. He's the President of the NPI organization, has been doing the same thing for over a decade, and even hosted people like Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald.

Fuck off back to Rebbit.

You are fucking delusional. Who is no one? People who supported Trump? At best that is only half the country for now.

LOOK AROUND - we have SEVERAL state and federal officials already openly defying Trump. We have the whole MSM CONSTANTLY spewing anti Trump stuff 24/7.

We have people radicalizing to both sides of the spectrum. If Trump was so audacious to label antifa as terrorists without them having blown something major up first, EVERYONE will harp on that as direct proof of him being a dictator. On top of this, he would be called a Nazi for having done it to protect people like Spencer.

Use some critical thinking for once idiot.

>we

Hello Rebbit.

Keep concern trolling m8. No one will give a shit when you finally get what's coming to you.

I'm not antifa for fuck sakes. I just havent buried my head in my ass into thinking anything Trump does will be accepted and praised by the whole country.

JUST LOOK at all the constant backlash he's been facing, only 5 days into hs term. AND ITS ONLY OVER HIS FUCKING CAMPAIGN PROMISES.

>leaf
>roman salute
yes, for all the ancient rome fans out there who can tell the difference.
the media is a pack of liars, nothing new there
>Yet you'll never be able to provide any proof.
nope, it's a feeling, like the one that tells me you're a faggot

Everyone already knew where Spencer lived and the so-called "altright HQ" is more like a bookstore that's open to the public, I'm not sure why this person thinks they "got" him. Spencer's been pretty open about the details of his private life for someone in his position, after all.

Exactly. Libtards have cried wolf so much that it'll make no difference. He can go all the way and no one but the same exact demographic (those same leftists who are already spending all their time whining about him) will care.

>yes, for all the ancient rome fans out there who can tell the difference.

He raised a glass, that's all.

>the media is a pack of liars, nothing new there
Then blame them instead of whining about something that happened 2 months that no one cares about anymore.

>nope, it's a feeling,
Okay user, everyone is controlled opposition and you should therefore support them being doxxed and character assassinated constantly, in case they're controlled opposition. Makes sense.

Ya know, that "backlash" might worry me, except the people slinging mud have been doing so for over a year.
These people would would bitch no matter what trump does so their opinion is irrelevant.
They don't care about policy, or the country. They just hate trump

>we can't get at trump anymore so we're gonna attack a guy with a pepe badge because he's the closest thing we can find to figureheads for the gigantic anoymous movement that memed him into office

Tom Metzger and David Duke are still alive btw. go try it on them and see how long it takes for you to get shot.

The difference being, in the USA you can have a gun and shoot aggressors on your property.

So meh, I would be hiding in a bush with a gun waiting for fag ANTIFA to come stink bomb my house.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Yo these fucking antifa fags need to start getting hunted down. KIKE LOVING TRAITORS BURN

lol what is owning homeowners insurance. nigga probably got paaaaaiiiidddd

>"anti-fascist"
>censure others political opinions and threaten them with violence for disagreeing

huh...

fug I live in Alexandria, whats his address?

They broke in while no one was home. Meanwhile nationalists such as

that break in when the guy is there and beat him as well as trash his place.

Antifa are, have been, and will always be cowards.