We will never see another happening like 9/11 ever again

>we will never see another happening like 9/11 ever again
all these isis truck happenings are fucking pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=BNlf0w_qN2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

9/11 was a hoax.

Since ISIS has more resources and power than Al-Qaeda you'd think we'd be having 9/11s every other month by now.

Lol nigger Trump is president and the eu is collapsing

Get some perspective

>implying the chinese or mexicans don't fly a plane into Trump tower

Kys

you would think that isis or alqaeda would have bothered to attack israel at some point.
it's almost like they're controlled opposition to use as a bogeyman against american citizens.
but that's crazy talk.

>implying today's airport security isn't kept tighter than a mormon pussy

this

the TSA literally made me strip to my underwear in a private room because I had a brace under my jeans

You just wait till a 300kt Nuke, built with chinese help, sold/stolen in Pakistan, goes off on some freeway during rush hour just outside LA!

9/11 was enough to create a war on terror that could last for a century, there's no need for the merchants to do something on this scale again anytime soon.

>Space X crashes Trump Tower into Kabba mosque

Just wait until 2062, when we get flying trucks

once spacex becomes more common, they'll plan obital drops as soon as they can co opt some rocket scientists

Its not though. The security is all a sham. I fly pretty regularly, and there have been three times I forgot my knife was still on me. Every time I managed to pack it in my carry-on in such a way to get it on board no problem. And that's with five minutes of planning, passing knowledge of the x-ray machines, and only what I've packed in the bag. If I actually went out of my way to research the systems they use? I'd be confident that I could get a handgun on board.

>we will never see another 9/11
Good

Will you hit that pole allready!?

>nuke goes off in LA
That wouldn't be terrorism it would be a public service

My wive can't even wear slutty underwear anymore since it shows up on the scanner. Fucking isis niggers.

((They)) helped them
Dubya knew they were planning something but did not know they had Mossad help, so he blew it off

What if 9/11 never happened?

airline tickets and box cutters dont cost that much.

That's because we all know it wasn't the sand niggers who did 9/11, was it...

They're not, ISIS knows if they strike Israel and its confirmed 100% to be them then Israel will bomb Raqqa to dust and face less international blowback than if they skidded a Palestinian boys knee on accident.

>all those disgusting brown blocks covering the city

Who was the fucking kike that came up that idea?

9/11 was the ultimate happening I agree ,still unbelievable that it happened.

I think the biggest happening since was the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

>he thinks AQ was responsible for 911

And to force people to emigrate all over Europe causing wages to go down and economies to destabilize all over.

Crazy talk, I tell you.

A lot of innocent people died that day. It was a terrible fucking tragedy.

Wanting more shit like this to happen makes you just as bad as the antifas, you edgelord piece of shit.

OP is a faggot.

what does larry king have to do with any of this?

>can't even into irony

Did you not see the fucking merchant I posted with that comment???

I wouldn't be at all surprised if something bigger happens during my lifetime

I am aware of that.
My thinking is, that it would be easiest to bring in such a device by ship and as a terrorist I'd want to avoid traveling across borders of US federal states.
I'd also target densely pupulated, flat terrain, since this will be a surface burst.
A buisy highway junction like the Chrisopher Columbus Highway/Harbor Freeway intersection around 08:00 in the morning would be perfect.

>implying

We have seen nothing. We havent seen real brightness yet.

>knowing this feel man

Forgive me, leafbro

exactly. 9/11 did its job and continues to do its job for (((them)))

That radius depicted in that post would only be the fireball of a 300kt nuke, which is a very common size.

Sandniggers tried bring down the towers before with a truck bombing. It failed.

Don't tease us!
How long do we have to wait?

Maybe I'm Naive but why wouldn't you want it right up there in the financial center? it would generate shitloads more fallout and the economic damage would be ridiculous, hell you can probably place it just right to take out that 'and' the interchange.

Way to go Larry!

The financial centre would not survive.
The red line would be the fireball - aka the area that is melted to glas.
Total destruction from overpressure, ionizing radiation and heat wold reach much further out if the nuke would be detonated on that bridge.

The interstate is infrastructure

delet this

Chill Germany, haven't you hit enough poles in 1939?

good thinking,

but wouldnt you want to pick some kind of hill inside a city?

I noticed you'd leave Malibu/Beverly Hills/Venice/Century City/etc. alone. You'd be hitting mainly middle class citizens and not really be affecting the places that Sup Forums loathes. It makes no sense to ignore the high target citizens just to get some normies.

Keep LARPing about shitty terrorist plots and I hope you enjoy being on a list. It's probably not a government watch list but my list of dumb fucks who think they're smarter then they actually are.

And for those who want to LARP with this idiot, here's a link for a bomb simulator.
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

>as a terrorist I'd want to avoid traveling across the borders of US federal states.

1. US "federal" states is an oxymoron, moron
2. Travelling across the border? You think there's some kind of border crossing patrol at every state line? There isn't. There's a sign that says "Welcome to _____: The _____ State"

>implying today's airport security isn't kept tighter than a mormon pussy
You would think so...

The hills ouside LA are too far away from the city center, too thinly populated and have to little infrastructure to utilize the effects in a way a terroist would want it.

>implying a nuke going off in LA would be a bad thing

He's a German LARPer.

I mean, his scenario includes having people smuggle in via ship when the coast guard does a pretty good job of patrolling the oceans.

I am not assuming that this hypothetical terrorist faction is in any way connected to Sup Forums or that it would support any of Sup Forums political views.

Wrong. If you honestly think this liberal hysteria is going to settle down as Trump continues with his agenda, then you are out of your mind. We are in for a wild fucking 4 years. It will escalate to the level of all out violence because liberals, as opposed to conservatives, will always believe the end justifies the means. They also don't have jobs or morals.

>In heaven
That's one happy piglet!

The bomb would arive via bulk carrier.
Very few (only around one in 1000) get actually, physically inspected. That way all this poisenous chinese food/toys/animal food managed to slip through.
And a run off the mill Barney Fife would hardly recognize a nuclear warhead if he saw one. It could be easily disguised as industrial machinery.

one in 1000 containers, that is.

Well, lucky Larry isn't called lucky by coincidence

>all these isis truck happenings are fucking pathetic

I'm surprised we haven't seen the massive Truck bombs yet.

It's called security theater and is just that-theater with an added plus of vast gov't contracts for suppliers and makework by useless gov't agencies' employees

And as Trump strangles NATO to death, quite rightly, expect fag enabling Doucheland, the froggies and the wretched Swede to try to engineer an article 5 happening soon.

Hoax is not the word you're looking for.

The main goal of the Islamic State is an Islamic State. They're more concerned with defending it than attacking non muslim countries, whatever wild jihadi decides to pledge allegiance to them and stab up their local mall is good enough for them.

>>we will never see another happening like 9/11 ever again
Isn't that a good thing?

how much more effective would it be to get the device on top (or the upper floors) of a tall building?

Depending on the height of such building that could equate to an airburst at low altitude.
The difference to a surface detonation would not be dramatic, since a typical height for an airbursts would be 500m+ above ground.

this is fake btw

youtube.com/watch?v=BNlf0w_qN2Y

No, it is not. A .jpg posted on Sup Forums has to be true.

Soon, my friend, soon...

> you need a huge budget for a 9/11
they didnt buy the planes you know.

>tfw four year old when it happened

i find it more amazing ISIS didnt attack Iran actually. the last attack in turkey, the attacker said he entered turkey through Iran which he have been staying in for a while.
Iran have been in a direct war with ISIS in iraq and syria not to mentioned that they are Shia. but yet 0 attacks against Iran. can someone explain??

I was 10 and my dad worked off Church Street up a couple of blocks. The dust plume and debris reached his area and he had to navigate through it.

I remember he came home to NJ covered in dust but I could't touch him because of his clothes. He had to undress outside and throw them away.

As far as we know he hasn't developed any illnesses from it.

This is my question too. They had a 3 billion warchest and lots of fighters. Why are they not attacking 2-3 times a week?

What did you expect, all the muslim pilots died on 9/11 and when they were training for the attack.

reported to interpol and fbi. you fucking piece of shit terrorist.

What a fucking disgusting post, delete this right now.

They're focusing on keeping their territory, They're getting their shit kicked in in Iraq. When they start actually losing I imagine there will be more terrorist attacks as they get more desperate.

yes Chinese invasion when they get angry

Invasion? With what?