>The oh so tolerant left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whose facts hold no value
When did facts become opinions, Sup Forums?

The left was never tolerant or nonviolent. Any solution to one's agenda that involves the use or threat of government force, is still a violent one. One of the many great deceptions of the left is that they are "nonviolent."

>Trump supporters are the ones that don't care about facts

Really jingles my jangles

Shaking

This. They're communists hiding under a different name and if they had their way we'd all be lined up against the wall by now.

Poeople have been misusing the word "fact" a lot this week. Many times they mean "data" or "narrative"

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7wO1qtQuM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

When Trump decided his "alternative facts" were better than reality.

Your time is comig nazi fuck.

Improve your reading comprehension. It says "to whom facts hold no value".

The left is very tolerant. If you are a human.

nazi are not human so dont expect tolerance.

>Implies progressives calmly argue
>Implies progressives give any facts
>Implies they were talking instead of screaming in the first place
>Implying they are the reasonable ones

Aren't these people literally shitting in the streets, wearing giant pussy costumes, putting on dildo hats, drenching their pants in their own period blood, and screaming and assaulting anyone who dares to disagree with them?

The delusion is strong with this one.

Not sure if a shill or a retard

>Shaking
literally

You Americans need to learn how to fight. I respect the fact you got your guns, but fuck!!!!!

If Nigel Farage/Paul Nuttall/UKIP got elected in 2020, and I bunch of spazzy ANTIFA, Feminists, Marxists and Muslims started smashing street signs, peoples cars, bins, and masses amounts of innocent citizens, then we'd have the likes of Millwall, Leeds, Gillingham, Stoke, West Ham (you seen Grn Street?), Chelsea, Newcastle, Cardiff, Rangers and Linford's football hooligans smashing the Marxists faces into a fucking concrete pavement.

Even last year, a bunch of Antifa started protesting against UKIP/EDL, and not even the Feminist women of Antifa got away from a smack in the face from Gillingham/Millwall's main geezers.

>blacks are not human and shouldn't expect tolerance

There is WAY more support for blacks not being human than for Nazis being not human.

BTFO.

>Fish have gills
>Fish live in water

Two alternative facts right there for ya, ya fucking mongoloid.

[Autistic screeching]

What's a shame is how many Americans seem to have a soft-spot for Marxism, even if it's only a lite version of Marxism

70+ years of subverting education will have that effect.

This is the left's power. They can do what they're criticizing others about without realizing it.

OMG literally shaking

It's not like we haven't been begging for this for years now paranoid and stockpiling weaponry. Bring it faggots

what nazis? there are no nazis. calling people nazis is the same mistake the left & media made in their assessments of trump. it's delusional bullshit.

> They're communists hiding under a different name and if they had their way we'd all be lined up against the wall by now.
I wish, but no.

Prove it.

BTFO

>not actual leftists bitching at not actual fascists

>autistic screeching
>doesn't work
>louder autistic screeching

The dude's an idiot. He's probably just gonna get his cracked open and regret all of his dumb righteous fury.

It's slowly but surely dawned on me that most political discussion boils down to capitalism V Communism
Christian values V Moral Reletivism.
( atheism)

>1. The Left pushes to far
>2. The Right suddenly pushes back HARD
>3. Martial Law
>4. Country wide gun grab
>5. ??????
>6. Profit

Callin' it.

10,000 liberal heads.

The ideology of tolerance & peace everyone.

No wonder they love tolerance so much.

He'll go out to protests, goad some other retards into getting their heads cracked open and run off when it gets too violent.

That pic

The ???? in your scenario is a civil war in which we win and commies are killed my the millions

Commies dindu nuffin, they supported Trump. Keep your little liberal irenic dictators vs conservative reactionaries dispute to yourselves.

Why do leftists keep quoting Harry Potter and Hollywood movies?

Their top education is that.

Right, exactly, hopefully.

The Turner Diaries is a book where this plays out.
It's not too bad, I guess.

>the left has been calmly discussing

I had my liberal friends scream at me multiple times in the last year. They've never come at me with facts

>my friends scream at me
>my liberal friends

sounds like you don't have any friends user

Saving hat pic m8

It's the brainwashing user. Chances are they don't even realize they do it.
They think their opinions are original but in fact they have all been programmed by (((hollywood)))

They are just cattle, it's the elite creating chaos to kick Trump off the presidency, so they keep leeching america forever until it's dead.

>Your time is comig nazi fuck.

Ah there it is! The dehumanizing combined with the affirmation that you and yours are the "good" guys.

You have become exactly what you claim to be fighting.

The first blood will be drawn by one of yours. Let's see how long you can keep the mask of goodness on when you are killing people who are just trying to get to work.

>start screaming

This completely summarizes their entire mindset. Every single video of a trump supporter calmly debating with a liberal turns into the liberal screaming in their face repeating the same things over and over.

Literal children, that's all they are.

Harry Potter is effeminate fantasy.

Lord of the Rings is masculine fantasy. It reads more like an atlas combined with a history book.

Not that user, but had the same problem. Election really bought out the hate in any (even moderately) liberal person. A group of /tg/-tier nerds I hanged out with for two years went apeshit after they found out I was voting for Trump. What was really shocking was the amount of double-think they do in the same screaming breath.
>All Trump supporters should be put in concentration camps
>You're a nazi for supporting Trump

>implying that liberals think facts have value

Thank God that at least the 3 of us have our heads on straight. I think back to my education now and am just appalled at how unfair and one sided it was. We never learned about the gulags, I had to self discover that history. Funny how the Holocaust gets all the play even though more people were tortured and died by the liberal Marxists...I wonder why...

>Hipster faggot larping as a hard lad

I'm terrified

Where were you when the Islamists (who are still around and infiltraiting every leftist organization) are ripping what you wish to defend?

encourage him so he ends up in prison

just yesterday on normie book

>friend (girl) posts liberal meme group think image
>"explain one non-religious reason to oppose abortion or same sex marriage SRSLY LITERALLY YOU CANT"
>politely reply saying that fags can't reproduce and abortion in a declining population is dangerous
>also mention we shouldn't rely on immigration to replace ourselves
>women need to have children/view it as an important and fulfilling part of life
>say its a deeper issue than "republicans hate fags" at a national level
>she and others calmy reply and we have a productive conversation

If they can't have a rational conversation don't waste your time talking to them and I surely wouldn't call them "friends"

>liberals
>arguing with facts

lmao good one

Aren't they the same thing?

What?