Khalid al-Mihdhar - Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabia
Nawaf al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Salem al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah - Lebanon
Ahmed al-Haznawi - Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al-Nami - Saudi Arabia
Saeed al-Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia

I support the Muslim ban but why countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE are excluded?

>Iran kills Saudis and ISIS
>Iran stablizes the region by returning ISIS captured territory to the governments of Iraq & Syria
>Iran supports the only secular regime in the ME (Assad)
>Iran is banned, Qatar and Saudis are not
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>oh wait Trump only cares about (((Israel and Money))) even if he has to support terrorism
so nothing changed and the US is still the enabler and supporter of terrorist states

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia
nypost.com/2014/11/05/mysterious-iranian-general-leads-iraqs-military-to-victory-over-isis/
nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/iranian-gen-qasem-soleimani-guiding-iraqi-forces-fight-against-isis-n321496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf i hate trump now

Bumperoni

SA, Egypt, and UAE aren't wartorn islamic nations

so really anywhere Trump does business with becomes more peaceful, this man really is The God Emperor of mankind.

>I support the Muslim ban but why countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE are excluded?

You know why. This board just doesn't like to say it.

>pic
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

Israel and Saudi Arabia sure have all US politicians in their fucking pocket. pathetic.

SA is at war with Yemen you cuck, and Egypt is not even fully recovered from their terrorist infested clusterfuck.

Iran is still the most stable.

Because the US gets cheap as fuck oil from Saudi Arabia. They're as much of a GREATEST ALLY as the kikes. Trump was bullshitting when he said that he'd take care of corrupt state actors. Haven't you realized that already?

bluepilled

It's almost as if Trump is targeting this policy towards failed states and not stable regional powers

Op is right

>Because the US gets cheap as fuck oil from Saudi Arabia.
you'd think the US would be less cuck'd by Saudi oil because of fracking, but I guess the cuckdom runs too deep.

wtf #I'mWithHer-> now

I'm being incredibly sarcastic, I'm surprised my argument of "clearly it is Trump doing business with these nations that makes them peaceful" wasn't clear enough

no, Hillary was also a saudi puppet. they all are.

Either kike shill or legit retarded. The god emperor meme is still funny but people who unironically think trump is white Obama are pathetic. Better Han Hillary, but he isn't perfect, or even that good.

Iran is the regional power.

nypost.com/2014/11/05/mysterious-iranian-general-leads-iraqs-military-to-victory-over-isis/

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/iranian-gen-qasem-soleimani-guiding-iraqi-forces-fight-against-isis-n321496

Poe's law, my friend. Too many people think that anything Trump does is automatically good. I assumed you thought so.

Fracking is still pretty expensive, iirc. As long as it's more expensive than getting almost free oil from Saudi Arabia, it'll keep on being unused.

Iran is a stable regional power. It's why they do all their fighting in other countries.

Stable countries didnt stop the 911 hijackers then. Whats different now?

Woah...