Trump caught committing doublethink

If trump is not heading society towards 1984, why did he commit doublethink in his campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

The unemployment in 2016 can't be 20%, 25%, 30%, 35% and 42% at the same time like what trump claimed in this video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRlK16ut9GU
blackpigeonspeaks.com/2016/11/u-s-government-hid-14-million-people-the-truth-about-unemployment/
gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Unemployment percentages aren't constant

nice try Schlomo

>t. Kike
Remember to sage and hide

Do you really believe it jumped from 20% to 42% at once user?

(btw, the highest unemployment estimates, and i'm talknig about the REAL unemployment estimates here which include people who don't want to work, are at about 9%~10%,, not even reaching the lowest number trump mentioned here)

>Expecting Trump to always have his facts straight
Doesn't matter its the message behind them that counts. I support Trump not for his ability to memorise facts but because of how he will MAGA

First off:
>Jew

Second, Trump is priming the idea "there is high unemployment" in your mind.

user. it's one thing to be wrong, it's another thing to make up random numbers on the spot.
He said at least 5 completely different unemployment numbers in this video for the exact same year. and no, it did not jump from 20% to 42%

This.
Why won't people understand facts aren't the most important thing? It's his message.
Besides most so called (((facts))) are Jewish lies

So you admit that he is lying, right?

Nice try Shlomo

Man JIDF sucks now

>Facts are not important, it's okay to doublethink!!!

4/10 deflection

Trump spokesman lied and everyone said he lied.

and that's exactly what is within your picture

It is for liberals.

>kikethink
Wew

Facts aren't important. Except for one. The fact you are a CTR shill trying to debase Trump.
Your emphasis on facts doesn't fly anymore Herschel

>He thinks everyone are lying except his current government

Don't you think this quote perfectly describes the current situation in Sup Forums:

"Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs" - George Orwell

you basically tried to say the same thing he did

sorry op, reason is thrown out the window round these parts

Oh man you caught me, i'm paid one gazillion shekels an hour to go to Sup Forums and post things against trump in a far-right website.

I hope you don't actually believe this, because if you do, you will never listen to arguments by people who have opposing worldviews

>Facts aren't important. Except for one.

into the trash

>trusting anything that comes out of the us government

Lol you're like a little baby

That's the point.

Liberals were never one for facts, but they cry when we say we have alternative facts meanwhile they have Factchecker.org and CTR

CORRECT THE RECORD

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT NEWSPEAK?

They are literally manufacturing a narrative and using historical revitism to do it.

You admitted it you dumb shill
You're now the 34th CTR shill I've caught.
That new budget must be working well eh?

Are you the same jew who posted all those other threads? Are you in cahoots with the obama leaf?

>schlomo fell for truthful hyperbole

not even the so called intellectual elite is up to trumps mastermind.

It's not an hyperbole nor truthful user, its fabricated statistics

youtube.com/watch?v=cRlK16ut9GU

blackpigeonspeaks.com/2016/11/u-s-government-hid-14-million-people-the-truth-about-unemployment/

Liberals are the one creating doublethink. I only really picked up on it with this "fake news" agenda.

Yes. That does not matter.

back in oven schlomo

Even the REAL unemployment rate, the one that includes people who don't want to work and people who just left to work, is at 9%~10%, not anywhere near the lowest number trump has said.

gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx.aspx

user, far right websites actually do publish fake news though

Pic very related

>Atttacking the messenger because he provides you substance that you did not want to see

I bet you think ignorance is strentgh

we are already in 1984 AND brave new world, thanks to you fucking meddeling kikes