Why do racists think the minorities they like will agree with their racism?

So there was a new "upper middle class" (500k-1mil+ houses) neighborhood i moved in with my family, we used to be on welfare when we immigrated from west africa. Today my 3 brothers are doctors and i'm starting dental school. (Sorry losers, no affirmative action in our province for admissions in the stem field)

So , there was gradually more and more africans moving in these new houses.

There was some racist lowlife living in an old house,he heard from someone that everyone in my family was a doctor, after hearing that,he thought it'd be cool to be racist against other blacks in front of me. Why? He thought i'd agree with him? LOL

You're some subhuman with superiority fantasies, just because i am better than your whole social circle+family combined does not mean i want you to suck me off.

Called that old deadbeat "MUH SUPERIORITY" loser out.

Keep your superiority fantasies for yourselves and stay in your safespace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4t-B-OlGQ
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=U-WQJpFPpaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

aren't you supposed to be sucking ahmed's dick today or is it your day off?

(no racist btw, my social circle is composed of arabs,blacks and asians)

still, go back to sucking ahmed's dick off

Be quiet Canacuck. Niggers invaded your neighborhood.

>Nigger

says the miserable loser

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little globalist? I'll have you know infowars.com gets over 11 million hits a month, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Bohemian Grove, and I have over 300 confirmed Bilderberg protests. I am trained in memetic warfare and I'm the top pundit in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another shill. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with taking our guns and making frogs gay? Think again, globalist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alt-rightists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, globalist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the European Union. You're fucking dead, goblin. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in information warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States alt-right and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable propaganda off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" propaganda was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Soros.

ok mate

Well, the "people" didn't ask to your family to come in their nation.

Do you think your statement is legitimate ?

N. You didn't bring nothing to the wast except deregulation of work and you put also down the IQ level of the west.

What is your statement again ?

MON QI

lol t'es vraiment pathetique. Jsuis certain que les amérindiens ont demandés aux europeens de venir en amérique

Va baiser ta soeur et reste loin d'internet, t'es vraiment pathetique lol

Le noir le plus con est + intelligent que ta famille au complet

What is your statement again?

t'as rien dis de bon, jsais meme pas à quoi tu repondais, ça ne m'étonne pas de la part d'un subhuman

Oh yeah, all third-world immigrants are doctors and scientists instead of human weeds.

>Jsuis certain que les amérindiens ont demandés aux europeens de venir en amérique

To Conquer/To Fill
Legitimate/illegitimate

Et sinon ça se passe bien ?!

>Why do racists think the minorities they like will agree with their racism?

Literally no one believes that, you fucking idiot.

i would never let a nigger treat me

The "no AA" leaf really doesn't take any breaks from shitposting. Dental school must leave you a lot of free time.
Real funny how you went from "no AA in Canada" to now "no AA... in our province... in stem fields... which I'm not in"

And no, nobody likes African vermin.

Cela a fort profité aux Amérindiens d'être massacré d'ailleurs...

Totally didnt dodge the question

wew

We were children when we immigrated here but ignore that of course

Jcomprends pas ce que t'essaies de dire.
Ouep, jpasse mes journees à étudier,les exams s'en viennent, ca va, jvois pas pourquoi tu me pose cette question par contre.
Yes go find a quebec university that offers Affirmative action, you're an idiot lol
so they lowlife trying to make me agree with his racism was my imagination?

Ntz,ntz nigger chinky enjoy it faggot.

Yes go find a quebec university that offers Affirmative action
Sure, no problem. Where are you studying?

>making fun of us bringing up IQ tests and the obvious fact that leftists don't have good arguments

Are we supposed to be in the wrong here?

lol
yeah i'm really losing precious time with subhumans here
go ahead, send me an application form offering affirmative action, you'll be looking forever. I clearly said i lived i quebec, i'm not dumb enough to give my university

The only AA i've seen was for native americans and they deseverve it

What racism? You mean IQ stats? Well, I mean, you can call IQ stats racist all you want. Be my guest.

If youre not lying then good for you nigger, but even you must admit the state of your cousins in America is reprehensible at best and unacceptable at worst. Now, im sure youll say that the white man is responsible for the current state of affairs that the niggers have wrought on themselves but i can tell you right now that their state was bot rendered by us but rather is just an indication of their average iqs being 85. Now, i admire you if you made something of yourself, but the fact is your brethren arent doimg anything woth their lives except die 30 years after they start. You should try and be a role model for your race, because if not, well then im afraid at some point, one of us will have to get rid of the other, and i dont see niggers rising up against a 62% majority.

What is the problem with that? Meme war worked in 2016.

>Can't make a sentence without "subhuman"
>All my family are doctors
>ALL OF YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

I can really dig some complex Moussa.

and now it's no AA in one province in one field, and only to non-indians lol

Stop LARPing faggot

>he thinks he has an high IQ, he thinks IQ bogus IQ charts makes him superior

>good for you nigger
hahahaha

First off, i never brought up IQ, you guys don't have anything going for youselves other than bogus studies?

what are you waiting for? i got friend with 3.8 trying to get to 3.9 that wouldn't need to if you find an affirmative action universsity (that none of us are aware of)

Alright going back to my books. Enjoy your superiority fantasies
Oui oui, va sucer abdullah pendant que t'y es, ton white genocide devient une réalité en france
Look there's no AA period but you losers only bring it for the stem field, go on a quebec universoty med application, you'll see the nativee american part. But you don't care,you just need to hold to your pathetic hilarious false sense of superiority

i didnt even know what that AA shit was until i saw you pathetic losers crying on your safespaces

Post hand & certificate with timestamp.
You're a pathetic larper until proven otherwise

this. op is def a rice nigger

Remember - paid shills are working in coordinated efforts, even posing as Sup Forumsfags, to bump bait threads like this.

If it's bait and some of the first responses are a little too bait-taking, it's a shill thread.

Ignore it. Post elsewhere. Don't even reply to this.

Let it die.

This reminds me, I really need to get back to trolling Stormfront.

larping is pretending to be something you're not?

thanks for the compliment, i'm leaving you miserable failures alone now, got stuff to do with my life
I have the choice. Go back to studying now that my break is over or show my black hand to some loser on the internet? Which one will have a positive impact on my life? which one actually matters? even after proving i'm black, the delusional lowlife will still go back to circlejerking.
lol
You don't realize that your disbeliefs are compliments to my ears

Alright i'm off, bye losers! If this thread is up after my next studying break (in 4-5 hours) i'll wastee a bit of time to show you my hand faggots

>Still denying the fact that sub Saharan Africans are borderline retarded
>Probably believes that race is a social construct too

I also love the drawing.

IQ may not be perfect in the individual level, but it's very good when it comes to the comparison of different groups. For example, it's highly correlated with crime rate, SAT scores, mean wages, and poverty rate.

You should not consider IQ the only variable for success and failure of individuals and countries, but it's still an important variable nonetheless.

>we immigrated from west africa. Today my 3 brothers are doctors and i'm starting dental school.
6/10, made me kek. Throw a lawyer and a rabbi in next time for an 8 or a 9

Yea I avoid talking to niggers at all costs

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4t-B-OlGQ

Oh and before i go i forgot to point this out, isn't it cute how nobody answered the question?

Your insecure ass jumped to your bogus IQ charts, mfw you can't handle black people being superior to you regardless of what your cute "100% scientific from reputable scientific journals" say

haha and keep throwing the compliments my way " i don't believe you" makes my dick hard. See y'all in 4-5 hours, we all know you'll still be here,it's the only shit you got in your miserable life

Alright im gone for real now

>Why do racists think the minorities they like will agree with their racism?

Man, that is a weird ass question. It is like some Dr suess koan shit.

I think youre talking about civic nationalists. Why do these weird fucks get so gleefull when they suck nigger shit? Who fucking knows. It could be because they are homosexual. Its like asking why the aztecs believed in the gods the believed in. They basically do it for security just a people invent a god. Youre better off trying understand more base level questions.

OK definitely larper.
>studying break
Most likely got kicked out the Mcdonald you were leeching the WiFi from.
See ya when you find another free & stable connection I guess, faggot.

>the minorities they like will agree with their racism
Do you have any idea of how racist the Japs are?

My father is one of the top five neurosurgeons in the country, my mom is the head of an RCMP forensics lab, my brother is currently training in manchester for soccer and I have been a gastroenterologist for 6 years.

My house is worth 4.7 million.

Short way of putting it Fuck you nigger.

i guess you never found that imaginary Affirmativee action huh? Who woould have guessed?

lol

alright bye

by your pic that also means you are a loser

*smacks lips*
WE

FUCKING

>black people being superior to you
What have been asserted without proof can be denied without proof.

But don't worry Bubakar, Abbos are bellow you, and possibly Gypsies too.

West Africans immigrants seem to be the only blacks that do well in the white countries.

Let me guess, you have a stable family which promotes respect for your elders and good manners?

All leafniggers must fucking hang

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Here read and weep. According to this. Africans are borderline retarded. We all know you're not going to reply back to this thread.

>my house is worth 4.7 million
Isn't that the going rate for an old crack den in downtown Toronto these days?

Is this why Dakar is the only town that look livable in all the sub Saharan Africa?

>Greek
>calling anyone else a nigger

Post a pic of your paw with a timestamp

why do niggers have to move away from the countries they were born in to have success

He is going to answer something with the word culture or education, you are going to post US statistic, he is going to post something about poverty, you are going to post stats about race, poverty and criminality, he is going to post something about racism and you are going to post that one statistic about kids adopted by middle class Americans.

We had this thread so many time.

west Afrika

HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING DEGREES IN CANADA:
3 doctors and a dentist

>this is beyond bait now

>quoting karl marx
They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're commies, are they?!

I wouldn't want that filthy nigger to be working on me.

picture for ants?

i like good niggers. even pakis and gooks, whatever.

people that have something to offer the country or society.

i hate a fat white welfare bitch getting pregnant just to suck up my tax dollars the same as a fat nigger bitch doing the same.

the problem with your argument is you are a HUGE minority of most niggers and that is why so many hate you. its not YOUR fault, its your peoples fault for being lazy and stupid in general.

the best thing you can do is be successful and civilized for this will annoy a true racist more than anything else. outclass them.

my 2c, nigger. also dont believe ur shitty fanfiction story but thats besides the point.

Libcuck LARPing as a nigger.

Bathroom break,figured out i'd look at what you losers are up to

>Show us your skin!
shows black skin
>Show us a medical book in your house
shows medical book
>You just stole that medical book! show us your student card
Shows student card (not dumb enough for that of the followings)
>OK YOU'RE IN DENTAL SCHOOL, BUT IT DOESNT PROVE YOUR 3 BROTHERS ARE DOCTORS,WHAT ARE THEIR FIRST NAMES
finds all 3 brothers
>OKAY POL, LET'S MAKE THAT BLACK GUY GET KICKED OUT OF DENTAL SCHOOL AND MAKE THESE 3 DOCTORS LOSE THEIR JOBS MY SPAMMING THE UNIVERSITY AND THEIR WORKPLACE WITH DUMB MAILS

lol you people are really pathetic

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

that feel when you realize a dark skinned person will always remain superior to you no matter how many "MUH HIGH IQ 100% SCIENTIFIC CHARTS" you close your eyes and ears with

Lol. i just finished shitting, (my poop is more valuable than your entire lives btw) back to work.

>Neighbor: Hey I'm glad you aren't one of those degenerate lazy niggers that I've been seeing around town lately
>OP: H-Heh, y-yeah that would b-be pretty bad
>Neighbor: I've seen some crazy nigger actives around here before, once had a crackhead nigger run up to me and ask to suck my dick if I gave him 5 dollars. When I declined he became violent and threatened to stab me. So I showed him my 44 and that sure scared the little baboon heh-heh. The way that chimp ran away you'd have thought they were giving away free fried chicken and watermelon down the street.
>OP: U-uh-oh h-heh.....w-well I'm not l-like that. I-I'm a d-doctor actually.
>Neighbor: That's what I've been hearing around here lately. Good for you. Somebody has to show these niggers an example of what it's like for their kinds to have a job.
>OP:
>Neighbor: Hey man, you alright?
>OP: H-heh yeah
>Neighbor: Alright, well I have to get going. You have a good day.
OP:Y-you too

Later.....................

Furious libcuck

What is your point here you didn't provide proof. Also being a Dr doesn't make you smarter, especially in Canada.

You're making fun of a dummy that is shit posting but you are trying to post to feel superior. How are you not similar to the guy you made up in your story?

the main difference is the guy in his story is a doctor whereas in real life him and his brothers are neither lol. we do need more doctors though please and we give ez education to immigrants so it is possible

Lol, welcome to medieval europe, worked out just fine faggot

thx for the compliment
i admit, it was dumb to think you could be talked to. It's exactly like playing a tag game in elementary school with some edgy kid constantly changing the rules to make himself win. It's really pathetic

just let him play by himself and live in his fantasy world while you carry on with life. Same goes for you losers

Wasted enough time srsly,gotta ace my exams, byebye

LEAF

idiot leftists don't know pic related quote is originally from hegel, not marx.

I don't get what you're saying broski

Look, if you actually are in dental school kudos to you my man, but, see, immigrant Africans nowadays are nothing like legit nogs. I bet you haven't met "the nigger" in its native habitat acting out its standard behaviours

Poor, uneducated white trash are degenerate monkeys as well, but the nigger, coming from the same circumstances AND with g'mint assistance and Affirm. A. out the ass STILL manages to rob, kill, rape and generally cause way more degeneracy than their white counterpart, while using up more gibmedats.

Spics are about in between white trash and niggers, poor asians are even better than white trash in that regard

>Reality is racist, nigger

spot on chap

How much did you get to post this Pajet?

>100% lies
>OP isn't even a nigger

Sorry but all niggers should go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-WQJpFPpaY

Post your hand with a timestamp, """"nigger"""".

You mean Traydindu kicked out the previous white owners to give you benefit scroungers a nice house, because you're nothing more than a subhuman nigger.

:^)