Can a white Jew be a white supremacist?

Can a white Jew be a white supremacist?

Other urls found in this thread:

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/
open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Ancient_West_Eurasian_and_Modern_PC_plot_1-2-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White
>Jew

Fpbp lol you win the reddit gold star

well duh

Only if he marries a nigger girl.

You Israelis are mostly fake kikes. Mostly Sephardi sand niggers, not the evil Askhenazi race.

this

If you weren't raised culturally Jewish nor have -any- associations with Jewish history or culture/upbringing.

It's like the people here who do 23andme and go "omg I have 15% ashkenazi! im jew" you're not jew. There's a lot more to being Jew than blood, it's an ideology as well. It'd be like someone finding out they have minuscule DNA from Genghis Khan's raids saying "gotta respect my Mongolian heritage" NO lol

really dude we gent from white guilt go jew guilt so fast

You can be a Jewish Supremacist.

If he's a jewish supremacist his interests directly goes in conflict against the "white" ones

Of course, Hitler was...

No.

No but they do act like nazi's.

Jews' ultimate goal is the end of the white race

Only came here for this.

They're Ashkenazis after all

I'm so confused.

Have 15% Jew and 15% Mongol and am a white suprematist who hates himself.

We let italians and greeks in despite their admixture, but you guys are really pushing it. You're arab.

And if you're more white than jew, then why the fuck are you identifying as a jew?

Oops wrong image

tripple double double

assnazijews?

Hashinazis

this is now a 23andme thread
post 4 datamining

Jew here

I unironically support your '14 words'

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children

I see no problem with whites doing the same

(to be honest I consider myself both white and jewish)

Kikes are supremacist by definition.
>Muh chosen ones
Hence their globalist agenda.

ya if you go full-on bobby fischer redpill mode m8

You filthy jews wanted to make me cuckold. You fucked my brain. I will never forgive you.

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/

open-genomes.org/analysis/PCA/Eurogenes_Ancient_West_Eurasian_and_Modern_PC_plot_1-2-3.html

Can a white nationalist please draw a 3d box around what is defined as "white"?

kek speaks through you

Yes OP, if you reject the Commie Jews and their kikery and dont defend them and spread red pills.

Follow the torah and not the Talmud.

If you do this things and are a just person, you can be a white supremacist. (anyone who calls the commie kikes out on their shit is one.)

You can be like Bobby Phisher.

Liberal Zionism is the true enemy, they act out of hatred for Organized Civilization and Christianity. They act out of hatred because of Rome... even before WWII.

the term is loxism

Yes and no. The next alpha race will be based in beauty and mind. We are technologically advanced enough to analyse and know what genes create optimal synergy with the third dimension and earth. Its a fairly wide margin and most races can be included but they have to be very beautiful and smart. Earth is overpopulated causing this surge of racial division. Jews will need to renounce some beliefs and practice but not all and the new religion will be law but simplistic, dynamic, and just. Since many Jews are now mixed the dominant genes within them will... dominate. And weve already known how to determine who is most intelligent.

1 post by this user