Someone got triggered and the thread is gone

How many children should a traditional, conservative woman have and at what age? Femanons please answer.

Any other female-centric political discussion welcome here as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck niggers.

Also you should have as many as you can safely sustain around the time you have good financial stability. That means your guy and you are making enough money consistently and have saving and all that.

I'm 20 and I'm probably going to start trying for kids next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o

Varg and his family are nice role models, I love them.

Awesome! I hope you do start and I hope it goes well. One big red pill is that supporting a family is actually really not that expensive or difficult, that's just a kike lie.

I'm also 20, I have two sons and I'm trying to conceive a third child right now.

Six kids it is. Better get off this and find a wife. See you faggots later.

It's nice that they have a large family, but they have too many degenerate things going on. For one thing, the entire relationship between Varg and Marie is really disgusting and a major red flag. When an autistic teenage girl becomes pen pals with a man twice her age in prison for murder and the two of them start fucking, in any other case, we call that degenerate.

He doesn't support his own family, unless his Youtube channel is bringing in some money. He's said in videos in the past that they live on his mother's property and off of her money.

He also believes and propagates all sorts of misconceptions and lies about the origins of the white race. His family was involved in some high level military stuff and I suspect that he is purposefully subverting the right-wing movement as a part of some sort of psyop.

>Bringing more slave labor into this already god-forsaken world

I'm mostly concerned about my guy keeping a steady job at the right place, I'm glad you're doing so well at my age!

I'm a Burzum fan and I think his family and off the grid lifestyle is inspirational but I definitely see where you're coming from with that. It's hard to find anybody you completely like or agree with anymore, the one right wing youtuber that actually has a family also rants about humans coming from neanderthals. You can never win I guess. Do you have any recommended youtubers or books or anything?

For me, as a man, the perfect family would be one boy and one girl, both born before she hits 30, and no more than 4 years age gap between the partners.

For fertility that's ideal. Every white couple regardless of their financial situation should be able to pull that off.

t.nilhist faggot

Nilhism is a joke just like your life.

I know what you mean, I just like to try to dispel this myth that babies and children are so expensive. My husband makes 20k, I stay at home, and we live very comfortably.

I like the music myself as well, but can't listen to it anymore because I genuinely suspect Varg of being a kike subversion trick, but that's my schizo paranoia talking. I don't really listen to anyone anymore because the world is full of false prophets and tricks. I'd say keep watching and listening to and reading your usual things, but take it all with a grain of salt and keep an eye out for inconsistency or behavior lacking in integrity. For example, Varg won't have actual discussions with people about his view points, he just deletes and bans comments he doesn't like if they say anything that challenges his philosophy. That type of behavior shows what type of people they are and how their minds work, and it's not something to admire or trust in my opinion.

Try "the vigilant Christian" maybe, but he might be a crypto jew as well.

Most people on the internet are terrible, egocentric and fucked up so I can almost forgive that from Varg. Really I think the final stage of the redpill is taking all you've learned and using it to just living life the way you intended to.

It was nice talking to you, user!

You're definitely right. Nice talking to you too and good luck in the future with family plans.

ideally, as many as you can. good men of God will trust the Lord and plant his seed.

God knows I'd be happier with a larger family

I totally agree with you. Do you have any kids yet?

He fucking tell is 3 year old son that he will die. That is fucking messed up.

>Tfw want 5 children
>Almost 21
I don't even have a boyfriend. I probably won't reproduce at this rate.

Two. I would say one is ideal, however, being an only child means being lonely. So two.

As many as you can afford

Still a virgin? You'll end up like some unicorn and have your choice of men, since so many of them have been tricked into prolonging starting a family. I'm sure there are a bunch of 22-25 year old men that don't have a clue how to find a non-ruined girl their age.

Both of those are below the replacement rate, we'll be out-bred by minority races and we will disappear.

>being an only child means being lonely
From my experience I'm going to say loneliness never bothered me that much.
My mother had a brother, he barely cared about her, my father has two siblings and they're useless. I don't think I'd like to have more than one child myself.

As many as possible starting as early as she is physically able.

>be me at 19
>edgy atheist nihilist
>get a gf, 'convert' her to atheism and convince her that having kids is retarded as fuck
>10 years later, still with the same gf
>i get red pilled, believe in God and want a family
>gf still atheist and still dont want kids
>gf is super hard to convince this time and time is running out

fuck me family and its all my fault

Darn, that's too bad, but maybe there is still some hope. Why doesn't she want to have a baby? Have you already talked to her about it a lot?

It's your own fault, Once and Atheist always an atheist. KYS

>give her the fucking of a lifetime until she drools
>cum inside her
>Oh hey lets keep this plz
>???
>profit

From a man:
Singles moms: 2
Married couples: 3 minimum.

Why do you think that women should have children without being in a committed relationship?

>Why doesn't she want to have a baby?
the usual egoist atheist reasons

sucks too much time, money, lifetime. could be doing something funnier, could have other projects etc.

> but maybe there is still some hope.
I'm working on it and made some progress. if it was really hopeless I would leave her I think. I already told her in one of our conversation in a non-threatening way that I really want kids and I wouldnt think I could live with that missed opportunity

I also want her to have one kid not just give me one so i stfu so it's even harder.

except that im not an atheist now faggot

The above user is right. Give her the day of her life and the fuck her like there's no tomorrow. Take drugs to last more, just tear her fabric apart. That's the most unstable moment for women, redpill the shit out of her then and there. Repeat. After 1 year enjoy your first ultrasonic scan.

Hasn't she had enough fun by now? What have you guys been up to for the last ten years? You should try to tell her that children, especially if you're just having one, are not very expensive. I doubt she'd believe it but they are also extremely fun.

I'm surprised that she's in her late twenties and hasn't felt any bit of desire for a baby. Most women usually start to get that "itch" eventually.

I hope that you can convince her, it'd be a shame if the entire story and meaning of your relationship were reduced to nothing because of this, but being a father/mother is so special I don't think anyone should miss out on that.

Depends strongly on religion, society, technology and prosperity. 5 could be redpilled, or it could be degenerate.

60% of all future dentists will be women. This means that intelligent, well shaped women are going to forgo having children for at least 8 years, and probably more.

She believe they're very expansive (almost life crippling expansive). It seems like BS honestly but what can I do. She also think that a baby will literally prevent her from doing anything except taking care of it.

>I doubt she'd believe it but they are also extremely fun.

im sure it's true

>Most women usually start to get that "itch" eventually.

I think it's in the early 30s. She's 29 now

>I hope that you can convince her, it'd be a shame if the entire story and meaning of your relationship were reduced to nothing because of this

Yes especially since it's my fault mostly I can't really blame her this was the intent of the relationship since the beginning. Would feel like shit if i ended up leaving her because of this.

Well frankly at twenty years old most of my liberal feminist girlfriends that are currently attending college always tell me that they wish they had a baby like I do, but that they can't because they have to finish school and get a job and stuff, which of course is the kike lie. And my 26 year old sister, who swore her whole life she'd never have kids, is suddenly extremely sensitive about children, desperate for a baby, and really jealous of my family. I don't think it's around 30's, because that wouldn't make any biological sense. She's already well past her peak reproductive age, she should have been feeling desire for a child ten years ago.

Babies are not expensive, you should just ask her to explain what she thinks a baby costs and then tell her why it's wrong. Like I said earlier, I have two kids and only have about $1600 a month. Initial baby costs are like a couple hundred dollars total for the furniture and car seat and some clothes, and then diapers are like $20-40 a month. That's it.

If you love her for real (so many people don't even seem to understand real love anymore) I can't imagine leaving her even seems like a possibility, but I also understand that you can't give up on things so important to you.