Protesters try to burn the American flag, FedEx bro is having none of it

Protesters try to burn the American flag, FedEx bro is having none of it.

twitter.com/Things4WhitePpl/status/824705420681809920

Can someone explain to me why libshits think they're "fighting fascism?" I really don't understand why they equate conservatism with fascist.

>Thats fucking treason
My man

Give that man a goddamned raise

good man

amazing

I really hope that guy doesn't get fired.

He tells that spic cowboy to get the fuck out and the dude just stammers for a bit.

Start doing the same thing to the Koran and see if these antifags continue to support your FREEDOM.

If they don't like that flag, give them this flag.

>login to view

This is a trump America. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets promoted

To reiterate OP's question, how do all of these pussies equate what is going on now to fascism? Are they just mindless drones repeating what they've heard? Or are there (bullshit)reasons that they have for calling it that?

Because if the are fighting "fascists" then anything they do or say is permissible.
Because fascists are Nazis and nazis are bad bad bad guys and if you disagree, you are a Fascist.

This is the logical conclusion of thier virtue signaling. They define thesemves as "good" and become the final arbiters of what is "good" therefore anyone who agrees with them is "bad" and they have license to do whatever they please in the name of goodness.

They would likely have been filling the camps about halfway into Hillary's second term if she had won.

As you can see they are dehumanizing all those who disagree with them in any way by calling them Nazis.

There will be violence. At least they don't have the state to do it for them.

Thanks dude, that makes sense.

>how do all of these pussies equate what is going on now to fascism?

It does seem to have a lot in common with fascism. You have the populism, the economic conditions, the complicity of industry, the dysfunctional congress. It has the right conditions for the abuse of power.

I see what you mean about the right conditions but I don't see fascism yet.

Do you feel that?

That is the pendulum shifting back to the right.

Lol @ the scrawny faggot in the cowboy hat. You could just see how afraid he was to get in a fight. Without their weapons or large groups these Antifa type characters are just weak little bitches, and even when they do have those things on their side they still don't amount to much.

It's just a piece of cloth tho. No reason to not deliver your shit others are waiting for.

I am good.
I am on the "right side" of history.
If you disagree with me you are bad, because my very nature makes me good. See above.

You are bad because you disagree with me. (I am good, see above)
Fascism is bad
Ergo you are a fascist
Now I can set you on fire and still be good.

based

Classic dehumanization going on.
If they don't fizzle they will kill someone within the next few weeks.

upset because your flag doesn't mean anything anymore

I'm glad to see you and Merkel are on the same page about flags.

Leave him alone.
German's are incapable of being proud or having respect for their own country.

Thank you for posting this so I don't have to. Germans are literally not even allowed in these threads because they have lost all pride in their nati0n

Why Germans vote for her is beyond me. She openly hates her nation and they still love her.

Wow would buy that man a beer, god those cucks disgust me.

Fuck, they are so wound up they have already shot each other and vandalized the property of an honest to God Muslim immigrant. I'm just waiting for the first fatality to be a Buzzfeed reporter caught in the cross fire between Antifa and a black trans paraplegic.

Fuck commies

>not posting the one with "the look"

Germans are surpassing Canadians or Swedes in cucked shitposting. We should act.

Nah, it's just that all nationalistic and militaristic mindsets were removed by the victors, America in particular. They were indoctrinated not to be proud anymore. I'm just a result of that. If that is a good thing? I dunno, I don't know it any other way. I still apreciate German inventors and innovators, I just don't celebrate it kek.

>post yfw German anti nationalists actually go around break flags off of cars Translation : "I have removed your German flag. Regardless of motivation in attaching this flag, in any case, it produces nationalism. Spare us the work and do not replace this flag with another one."
"This flag doesn't stand for football or some team, but for German identity."

GOD THIS PISSES ME OFF. JESUS CHRIST HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE TO JUST STORM IN THERE AND JUST BEAT THE LEAVING SHIT OUT OF THOSE FAGGOTS

BURN THE FUCKING FLAG? WHATS THAT GUNNA PROVE. OH YEAH REAL TOLERANT GUYS. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

UUHHHHGG GOD I WISH SOME LITTLE BITCH WOULD BURN MY FLAG AROUND I GOT STEAM TO BLOW OFF AND I COULDNT ASK FOR A MORE PERFECT TARGET

All those people look so punchable

>Who cares about your Nation? You have a corporate overlord to serve!
Wow, an authentic German posting to Sup Forums. Usually it is just butt-mad Turks and US Airmen shit posting on deployment

Flag desecration is absolutelty disgusting, regardless of the flag.

Because I respect law and order i.e don't fuck with cops and everyone knows cops are fascist therefor your a fascist

The fedex guy is former military, look at the tucked pants and boots.

This.
Mr. Fed Ex is a hero thank you for defending our stars and stripes

lol these liberal idiots think Trump is illuminati, not realizing their hate for him is because they've been brainwashed by them.

He truly saved that fibre made in China

Illuminati? More like IllJEWminati amirite?

you're trying to fight fascism by burning your own flag and this guy comes up and chokes you, what do you do?

"dont assault me!!" PUSSYHOLE
HAHAH

This says so much about this whore. Pathetic.

Fucking Krauts.

wtf I love FEDEX now

>I really don't understand why they equate conservatism with fascist.
You give them far too much credit. Libtards don't grasp that words have associated meanings, they just repeat them as a sort of incantation to ward off their enemies.

Not to mention the definition of fascist is debatable as well. There is not one professor that can give a definitive answer.

Add that to a useless degree and you get a fancy word to bandy about and slander otherwise good folks. To quote a familiar movie. Communists "They tell you all the time what to do, what to think, what to feel." We got brown shirts up the ass these days.

I would love to see this shit happening to Turkish flags with the same note, just replacing the countries.

Seriously I will do this next world cup or other major event with flags all over the place.

love that shit

wtf i love fedex now

I usually vote Dem and think Conservatism is idiotic based on the economy after the last two Republican Presidents and the last 3 dumb ass wars started by Republicans.

And I think most of the activists doing street theater accomplish nothing and make us look bad.

But the properly organized marches (aside from idiotic costumes) are fine, and it shows the numbers of people who are willing to stand up for (for example) womens' rights.

Each party has its extremists that act like retards, like the conservative Christians protesting abortion by shooting people, and creationists banning the study of evolution (which is obviously how God made everything).

What we should all be focussing on now is not celebrating a new level of oppression (which isn't new; this shit has been going on for awhile) but rather we should be figuring out how to get cryptographically secure online voting and non-bank-run digital currency as the de facto standard.

I mean how much lower could income taxes be if we could funnel the 2.5% cut of credit transactions to the gov. instead of to Visa corp.?

This timeline feels lime a new Nolan Batman movie.

Like*

>Based student saying while he doesnt agree with trump, burning things isnt the proper way to protest
>"Uhh dude so you want the illuminati to run things lol xD"

Why are all college liberals 9gag tier memelords?

uh I'm pretty sure you have to go back.

He's gonna get fired. Too bad.

Isn't burning the American flag the ultimate symbol of the freedom that you're granted by living in the United States?

Why should the government interfere with what you want to do with your personal property?

Some guy who works for FedEx isn't "the government" numbnuts

I haven't seen the video, I was just making a broader statement on flag burning.

Isn't it a protester's Constitutional right to burn a flag?

>If you don't like it get the fuck out
>O-Oh yeah...

Please link me to a source that says Trump is going to take away the rights of women.

Sure you can consider it free speech, but it's also our right to defend it.

It is, and should be. Still makes one a giant douche.

fuck you man, i see hitler in these streets

Your right to defend the American flag?

Did I hear someone say "this is our job" hmmm what did (((they))) mean by this?

Obviously not explicitly that, dumb shit.

YES. As much as it is to defend your family from barbarism and suffering that would follow if these pieces of shit got in.

I heard: blah blah your tremendous privilege.

Like calling someone who just stopped you from burning a flag is going to respond to an accusation of privilege.

Press F to pay for Five dollar footlongs

That's what he said, faggot.

Kek knows wtf is up negros.
In b4 shills LARPERS and stormweenies.

Why did the libtard tell the Fedex hero to go to canada?

@FEDEX YES!
@FEDEX YES!

Put @FEDEX on notice. This man is a patriot!

GOOD!

i would love to get over there soon... i despise flag burners and steppers. ive actuallly wanted to stomp one the fuck out , speciffically that black cunt who wiped her ass with our flag lol. i want too wrap them in a white flag and light the bitch up. MAGA LONG LIVE AMERICA , KILL THE TRAITORS

>But the properly organized marches (aside from idiotic costumes) are fine, and it shows the numbers of people who are willing to stand up for (for example) womens' rights.

You want to know how fascists are created?

This is how.

>burn the symbols that the average man salutes
>label the average man as a racist, misogynist, homophobic, bigot
>stand between him and an honest days work
>polarize the sides and marginalize his existance

Going to be hell when the liberals cause the true fascists to come out of the woodwork.

Everything to the right of Lenin is """fascism""" to antifuck scum, and shitlibs are closeted Marxists who are finally starting to show their true colors.

NEW LAW: BURN THE FLAG FORFEIT YOUR RIGHTS AND DECLARE YOURSELF THE ENEMY, LETS STOMP THESE FUCKS LIKE THE REDCOATS

Much like the Federal Reserve, Federal Express is "federal" in name only.

is there a youtube vid? my browser is fucked on twitter.

Wow, she basically just said fuck Germany. I'm sure the cucks will continue to vote for her though. Pathetic

what about freedom of speech? you dumb fucking cuck

We must make sure FedEx does not fire him.

what happened to freedom of speech? has Sup Forums become nothing but cucks?

>"I shall burn the flag!" - Speech

When is an action considered speech?

actually you're wrong, faggot

Do things normally go on fire when people are "speaking"?

freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom to protest. how dumb are you that you get butthurt and cry when someone burns a flag. it's THEIR property asshole, go back to communist russia and protrect statures of stalin you faggot

Easy to say that now. Understand where your comin from. They are not going to be as kind.

Actually, that was always a meaningless relic of a failed revolution. Here's the flag that actually meant something.

Flag burning has been considered free speech multiple times by the supreme court.

Its in bad taste, yes. Its silly, yes. It is free speech.

Just ignore it or go out and beat up some liberals. Just stop fuckin crying about it. Christ.

when the supreme court upheld the right to burn the flag as freedom of speech in 1989, learn your history child

No yous for me?

So instead of making a valid argument you just set shit on fire?
Let me know how that works out for you.