Hey, white people of Sup Forums,

John Evans
John Evans

If you're so proud of your race, why do you still worship (((Jesus)))? Wouldn't it make more sense to worship your own ethnicity's gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/review/R37QGGUACJMFBD/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=023110684X&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books
vk.se/1918229/tidigt-vartecken-i-vindeln
youtube.com/watch?v=mKbQyROrm-Q

Logan James
Logan James

Can't hear you over the wall! Can you speak louder?

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Maybe you too should start worshiping the Aztec gods. Here's an Idea! How about you sacrifice yourself to Huitzilopochtli so he can make the sun appear every morning?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Like what? Kek ?

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Jesus was white you dipshit.

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

implying i dont

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Hello demon.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

present year + 1
not praising Kek in 3-hour zen meditation sessions

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

implying
fuck off back to the desert with your sand religion

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Why is Trump standing on the Mexican side, did we annex a shit load of land?

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Have you read Stephen E. Flowers?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

I pray to the old Gods, not the new

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

implying I do
Christianity is the antithesis to everything Sup Forums

Mason Young
Mason Young

My family is mostly from slovenia, which is Christian and has been for a long time.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Implying middle Eastern ppl aren't white ppl who just look Hispanic

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

It's fucking LARPing and nothing else.
Who the fuck believes in Odin or Svarog or shit like that? Literally no one, unless you're mentally challenged or something.
Christianity is a highly complex religion, only you don't know shit about it and you think it's the intellectual equivalent of paganism.
You might as well be atheist and be done with it instead of being a cringy LARPer.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Jesus was a jew (assuming he was a real person)

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Rostam from the Shahnameh

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

Maybe you too should start worshiping the Aztec gods
Proper historically-accurate Aztec reconstruction is impossible, because Aztecs wrote everything on stone which weathers over time. We don't even know the names of most of our gods, so that linguistic root to the ancient tradition has been severed. It is, in every sense of the word, a dead religion.

You, on the other hand, don't have that as an excuse. There's a massive wealth of European pagan spiritual knowledge just waiting to be rediscovered. Get crackin', white man, the future of your race depends on it.

Repeat after me, user:
King
Of
The
JEWS

Juan Baker
Juan Baker

I'm kinda nuanced about this. I feel better with Jesus, but my instincts tell me to go for Odin. My father was one hell of a christian before he died, so I teally don't know who to worship anymore.

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

And we know no king but the king in the north

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Did you guys know that Vikings had extensive contact with Zoroastrians. They traveled downstream of the Volgos river and meant Zoroastrian local dynasties in Mazandaran province. They liked them a lot, so they embroidered images of the Huma bird and more on their clothes/armor.

Stephen E. Flowers agrees that Zoroastrianism is an Indo-European religion. If the idea of good and evil is so important to you, then mix in some aspects of Zoroastrianism into your own Indo-European faiths, rather than Christianity. Christianity is just a Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism, anyways.

The Indo-Iranians were a Proto-Indo-European peoples, much like the Yamna. They mixed with indigenous people of Zagros mountains, passing on their traditions and language, but regardless of Persians not clustering closely to Europeans on PCA autosomal DNA plots, they did preserve those Proto-Indo-European traditions within their pre-Islamic culture and so forth.

They have a national epic like the Eddas called the Shahnameh.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

the asatru thing for you would be to honour your ancestor and stay Christian

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

I do not consider Christians European at heart. You are no different than a kike.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

meant
met*

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

I think I have his translation of Galdrabok lying around somewhere. Runic magic is interesting stuff, because it blurs the lines between magic and language.

That's the thing, language IS a form of magic. Language is a very spiritual thing, it's one more thing that connects people with their ethnic peers. Every other religion gets this; Judaism is an ethnic religion for Jews, they speak Hebrew. Islam is an ethnic religion for Arabs, they speak Arabic. Christianity is a multicultural McReligion with no soul.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

just making an argument from wodanist point of view. the most important thing is not the gods, but your ancestors.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Islam is also a multicultural McReligion with no soul*. It does not suit the spirits of Central Asians like Tajiks, Pamiris, Yaghnobis, etc. or Iranians like Kurds, Persians, Azeris, Lurs, etc.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

You are betraying your ancestors by worshiping a dead kike on a stick. Do you know that Christianization wasn't a peaceful process either, especially in Scandinavia? Many Scandinavian warriors died resisting Christian imposition.

Everyone makes fun of Persians for being Islamized, but you have to be honest with yourselves: It's very pathetic that you are Christians.

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

I think of Jesus as a foreign demigod, like an incarnation of Avaloketishvara. I light him a candle on easter. I advocate this view for whites.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

God has an ethnicity

Noah Price
Noah Price

not honoring your original ancestors by flinging poo-poo and eating bananas

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

I never said I was Christian. my personal theistic beliefs don't fully mesh with any religion I've yet discovered. doesn't mean I haven't read extensively on both Christianity and asatru being of swiss-german stock.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

easter
American flag

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

unfortunately, we indo-europeans have to blame ourselves a lot for christianity. you realize the eschatology of judaism is from zoroastrianism. and the cultic practices of christianity are from mithraism.

so although the morality of christianity is semitic, it could never have succeeded without extensive hybridization with indo-european religion.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

hey, brown guy from Mexico,

religion is mostly about values, intelligent people understand that if there is a God, this being have not written any rulebooks. They are human inventions, however a society needs a set of values that it follows. Don't cheat, don't kill, be good to your parents, don't lie etc. seems like a good set of rules for a society, so we just don't listen to the bullshit-part of religion because of the benefits of such a system.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

The first part you got wrong is that you claim there were gods in the modern Christian sense.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

shopping for a religion that satisfies your personal beliefs
welcome to the 21st century

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

that's not Odin, that's Brann the Raven

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

estonia is 98% atheist

Religion is no longer needed for humanity.

Nolan King
Nolan King

Yes, I can tell you are educated on this matter. I just think it's possible for you guys to extricate the Indo-European aspects whilst going back to your own ancestral Indo-European religions.

It's what is ultimately preferable, in my opinion.

It makes no sense to me why people would view Jerusalem with awe rather their own homeland's geography. Consider how these myths imbue geography with a kind of wonder.

What makes that shithole Jerusalem so special? Switzerland and Scandinavian countries are far more beautiful, so what other to feel connected to it than relate your ancestors' myths to it?

In Zoroastrianism, the Oxus river, Helmund River, Zagros Mountains, Damavand Mountain of Alborz range, and far far more have significance. It doesn't make sense for Iranians to bow to fucking Mecca, agree?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Jesus was a jew

When did ''''jew''' become a race or a real religion?

Was '''''Juda''''' who killed Jesus?

merican education

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

who says I'm shopping? I have some knowledge of the universe which I use as a stick by which i measure the accuracy of metaphysical and metaphorical aspects of various faiths, I simply am still looking for a religion that isn't on some level full of shit. Gnostics come closest probably.

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

what other to feel connected
the best way to feel connected*

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Functionally I'm an atheist myself. Doesn't make me less in favor of such a system of values. Most humans are morons. If you don't dumb anything down, they will misinterpret stuff and destroy society from within.

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Christianity is a highly complex religion
So is Judaism. What's your point?

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Have a research about Sven Lagerbring :D

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

I can recommend this book by Jamsheed Choksy, Conflict and Cooperation: Zoroastrian Subalterns and Muslim Elites in Medieval Iranian Society

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

my friend, gnosticism is literally the most full of shit there is. have you read all the platonic dialogues yet? that's a good place to start a proper research into gnosticism

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

persian shill over here trying to tell me about plato

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

All I'm saying is that Presocratics->Middle Platonism->Neoplatonism/Babylonian Astrology/Egyptian Magic/Kabbalism->Gnosticism

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

\
There are many ways to honor a lost loved one. Honoring your parents doesn't mean repeating their mistakes. There's nothing "honorable" about being an alcoholic if your father died of cirrhosis of the liver for example.

Arabs don't consider non-Arabs to be true Muslims though. Converts to Islam are basically seen the same way Jews see Christians; as sheep. Cowards who buckled under the might of Arab swords.

Islam is very much an ethno-religion Arabs, just as Judaism is for Jews. The only difference is that Arabs are a bit more coy about it; it's an ethnic religion disguised as a universalist one.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

miško, pogresam te

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

implying I dont

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

religion is mostly about values
Is preserving your race and culture not a priority, then? Is that not something you value? Sad :(

I almost think being (((atheist))) is worse than being Christian desu

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

blindly worshiping a foreign god is always worse than atheism.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

i don't worship the kike on a stick

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Is this review accurate because I don't want to read the book if it is:
amazon.com/review/R37QGGUACJMFBD/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=023110684X&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

implying I'm christian

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

The review is factually accurate, but the author is not biased. He himself is a zoroastrian. He's trying to figure out why they converted and what the situation was like during that period.

It's an academic book, not a polemic. We already know the arabs are barbarous pieces of shit.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

implying jupiter, thor, and jesus aren't just the same thing

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Most of his ancestors aren't christian, though.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

G-goy christianity was the reason Europe was making technological, cultural and social progress! Not because it was european, no, because it was christian!

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Loyalty to those who are close to you and have loyalty to yourself is good. Being proud of the history that brought you into existance (heritage) is good. Loyalty to old beliefs have no value in itself. It's pretty much the definition of being ignorant.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

stop shilling paganism

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

I fucking do I am a Pagan that follows the
Tuatha Dé Danann

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

We dont. Where do you hear this shit? In the mid 90s there was a sense of doom everywhere because our society knew that in a few years any kind of Christian rationale would be gone. Thats why we have miley cryus masturbating on stage in front of kids.

Only old fogies, complete idiots and other various spineless cocksuckers give a rats ass for that stupid violent shit.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

christianity was more akin to modern progressivism than to something imposed by sword, something adopted by a decadent civilization(its peasants in particular) against its traditional cults/values that had made it great

During the transition to the Christian Empire, Quintus Aurelius Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, and the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.
it's like pottery

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

when the word "pagan" is literally from "paganus" or rural person
when rural people were the last to stop being pantheistic and accept christianity
when christianity, just like progressivism, spread in the cities amongst immigrants, poor, and some elites

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Zoroastrians
I have no idea who these were.

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

christianity was more akin to modern progressivism than to something imposed by sword

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

that was a later adoption when christianity had already taken place as the official religion, so it's irrelevant
christianity got to Rome as one of the many foreign cults that were spreading among the commoners
in its initial phases, yes
only later with power it became violent like other abrahamitic sandnigger religions

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

You're Mexican. What, do you think I consider you an equal? Who the fuck are you to tell me anything considering that you're about to start rimming my ass after I take a shit in exchange for a peso after Trump builds the wall.

No. I'm a pure Aryan unlike you -- hope you enjoy getting cucked by Muslims.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Progenitor of the three Abrahamic religions. All are essentially plagiarisms to some extent.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

That's why Judaism and its offsprings are still alive. It's more robust than animistic cults worshipping trees.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Regardless of him being a Mexican he has a point.

Why do so many of you Amerifats have difficulty understanding arguments apart from the speaker. The speaker, himself, has no bearing on the validity of the argument itself.

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

Yep, Jesus was Irish. Oh wait, thats not white either.

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Praise the GODS

John Cook
John Cook

Huh? Any sources you could recommend to me for reading and researching this strange religion?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I don't worship Jesus kek.

I don't believe in God and even if I did I wouldn't join a religion based around worshipping another religion as chosen people kek.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Zoroastrianism did not create abrahamic religions, it merely contributed some key elements to ancient hebrew religion in its monotheistic stage.

modern scholarship shows a clear progression of ancient canaanite religion (polytheistic) to old testament judaism, even the two co-existing

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

Part 1 and 3 of Richard Foltz's Religions of Iran: From Prehistory to the Present. Prods Oktor Skjaervo's Introduction to Zoroastrianism is also free online.

I also recommend also reading the Gathas on avesta.org.

It is important to note the Indo-Iranian religion is distinct from Mithraism and Zoroastrianism. You have to understand all three to conceptualize the evolution of Avestan beliefs.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

That is false.

Back then white people where far more extended.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Also anything by Mary Boyce

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

it merely contributed some key elements to ancient hebrew religion in its monotheistic stage.
Pretty much.

If we look at Indo-Iranian religion, Mithraism, and Zoroastrianism (+ its various sects), then we can say these ideas were key influences:

1: Light as synonymous with goodness, darkness synonymous with evil. The Indo-Iranians and Zoroastrians hypostatized light as being a force of good in a struggle with evil. This became a big influence.

2. The idea of a "day of judgment". In Zoroastrianism, this was called "Frashokereti", when fire cleanses the world of all evil or defilement.

3. The idea of an evil deity, like Satan, in competition with the benevolent deity. Ahriman vs. Ohrmazd basically.

4. That life is intrinsically special, that there is a kind of divine spark in it. This came from Mithraism more.

5. The idea of a savior who will lead the world to light, the Saoshyant.

Of course there are more influences, but the stuff about Binding of Isaac, Moses, etc., those are exclusively Semitic inventions.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

proud of your race instead of your nation and culture
worshiping any god
shiggy

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

What a great summary of key points

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

huffingtinpost

confusing catholics with christians

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

confusing catholics with christians
muh deus vult tho

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

christ is literally the son of god.

refusing to udnerstand the stories doesn't discredit it.

the catholics invented islam

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

Jesus was white (mixed Greek)

So was Mohammed ("")

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

who burnt the knights templar though?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

more fictional tales:

in The Dragon and the Unicorn by AA Attanasio, jesus's mother was partly scythian. lol, what a sense of humor

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

in its initial phases, yes
Until when do you consider "initial phases"? In the 8th century, when for instance, Christians destroyed pagan sacred sites (although I'm certain there are earlier occurrences of it)? Or later, with the forced christianisation of Scandinavia and later with the northern crusades?

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

If you're so proud of your race, why do you still worship (((Jesus)))?
Same reason why we believe in the theories of Einsten: Because he was right.

We don't hate the jews for being jewish, we hate them for the manipulative deception that a group of them actively uses to influence governments, media and economy at their liking.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

mohammad was a real person, and an agent of the catholic church.

you have no idea how bad you've been lied to your entire life.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

I'm not particularly interested the spiritual affairs of your religion, but the archaeological and scholarly history, tracing back causes and influences is fascinating.
It is a bit worrying that you seem to enjoy medieval torture though. Perhaps instead of epistemological debate you could go to a BDSM club

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Roman censuses list Jesus as fair-skinned. As a baby, he is described as having blonde hair by one Roman account.

Mohammed is also described as being "white-skinned"

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

confusing jews with the catholic church

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

incase you're missing it. I'm slandering the church thats behind the inquisition by pointing out that they're lying about the shape of the earth. and labeled them as the source of islam

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

there are only 3 contemporary mentions of jesus that exist. none are in a census. and none describe him physically.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Jesus was white. I mean for fuck's sake, European migration came from Syria. It

Parker Fisher
Parker Fisher

confusing jews with the catholic church
Do explain, not sure I understood your post.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

when they simply had no military power, I don't think I'm saying anything complicated

before Constantine made it the official religion there weren't christian armies roaming around and killing people who wouldn't convert, it was a matter of proselitism

William Butler
William Butler

Why do I still worship Jesus

I'm about 10% black, 90% white. It would be sacrilegious to further desecrate the Neanderthal genes and worship paganism. I'm essentially just a panthiest.

But

It's still (((Jesus Christ))) and (((God)))

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

In all honesty, I think Muhammad was illiterate and stupid. Islam is just a rip off of Nestorian Christianity, and the Koran was originally written in Aramaic. That's why stuff like 72 virgins in heaven translates to grapes on a vine in Aramaic.

Islam started off as a plagiarism of Nestorianism.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

and the old testament and new testa ment are quite literally the word of a creator being that exists outside of space and time, and written in multiple time lines, it makes the mandela effect look like a joke.

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

transmitted by Ghassanids and other border clients no doubt

Levi Long
Levi Long

I remember seeing this at a museum before.

Cooper James
Cooper James

jesus fuck where to start

we don't hate the jews for being jewish
brazialian poster
'we'
don't hate the jews for being jewish

no, that is exactly why we hate them, if they didn't identify as such we wouldn't. Plenty of tight fisted manipulative white people but they aren't tribal and don't create lasting hegemonies based on self superiority.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

literally, autistic jewry

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Islam started off as a plagiarism of Nestorianism

you're half right. it was based off the vulgate bible a 4th century latin translation, which is a translation that destroys everything the bible stands for

mohammad was married to a catholic nun.

revelation 2:9, the jews are not the jews, but the synogague of satan.

all the "jews" are roman catholics pretending to be jews. the rothschilds hold the keys to the vatican fortune for a reason.

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

you're literally illiterate.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Christians in a catholic church

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

It's the Gnostic fag who believes in Flat Earth and thinks that Khadija was Catholic not Jewish, therefore the Catholic Church are literally the Pharisees 2.0 and Islam is controlled opposition.

No one in this thread listen to a damn word this faggot says. Gnostics created Islam, and Khadija was a Jew.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Wouldn't it make more sense to worship your own ethnicity's gods?
the Olympians?
the only spiritual experiences I've ever had involved intrusive thoughts and audiovisual hallucinations of the Olympians, Hades, Persephone, and Hecate

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

T flat earther

David Martinez
David Martinez

Who the fuck is Jesus?
we praise the one true god here, praise be to him and him alone, in Kek's name, we pray

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

look, its this faggot that ignores the catholic church inquisition that killed tens of millions of christians over 1200 years

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

where you get the hecate at cuh
holla at ya boi

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Uses white man as a derogatory term
Posts pic of white Zelda saved in his budget PC.
White people are dominating for the next eight years
And....You're still a dirty niggger in the end nobody likes.

Enjoy being dominated by white people.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

I meant the torture device.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

still falling for jewish propoganda that tries to disprove the bible

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Not denying he unironically believes in Flat Earth
Thinks That the Catholic Church is the source of all evil in the world because he's still buttmad that his religion got BTFO by catholicism
Thinks that Pope whispered in Mohammed's ears to create the Koran through telepathy with his Jewish wife

Stay mad Alex Jones conspiritard.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

He was an illegal immigrant all along

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Plenty of tight fisted manipulative white people but they aren't tribal and don't create lasting hegemonies based on self superiority.
I see.

revelation 2:9, the jews are not the jews, but the synogague of satan.
all the "jews" are roman catholics pretending to be jews. the rothschilds hold the keys to the vatican fortune for a reason.
Wait, isn't there such a thing as an ethinic jew? As in those murky hook nosed limpy guys with curly hairs?

I have met a few jews in my life and they all had these trait, is that a coincidence?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

when they simply had no military power
Which is why they resorted to their only resource, proselytism.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

janez, pogresam te

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

yeah, the catholics are pretty good at not following the bible.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Hecate
it's funny that you pointed her out in particular, she's always the most prominent figure when I've had these experiences and I think it's probably really her communicating to me

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Tens of millions

Kek

William Peterson
William Peterson

european scholars formed christianity into what it is.

look at the old testament, that's jewish shit. the new testament is huwhite

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

well there went zoroastrianism and paganism, now its all catholic vs mason vs tinfoil hatters

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

the old gods are dead

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

How so?

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

Kek

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

As someone who lives in the modern world, I have more in common with the Hebrews - who were an actual civilization - than I do with the pagan Germanics - whose only notable achievement was destroying civilization.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Here's a cool pic based off Slavic mythology, I believe, that has a Zoroastrian vibe to it.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

this

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

pagan Germanics - whose only notable achievement was destroying civilization
Which one?

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

dualism confirmed: they're co-existing in the same universe

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

The spic is right.

Also everything is the mind of God. God is not separate from anything, that is a retarded jewish idea, which creates slavery.

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

is there something not evil about anal torture devices?

yes, the earth is flat.

Thinks that Pope whispered in Mohammed's ears to create the Koran through telepathy with his Jewish wife

its almost like the vulgate/douay rheims bible matches the quran word for word.

millions and millions of people were killed during the inquisition. catholics worship the 3 foreskins and claim each one belong to jesus, and whorsip multiple corpses of the same priest.

gnostics were all burned at the before the 3rd century. you're going to have to explain how they came back to invent something the catholic church did

mohammad was married to a catholic woman. gtfo

abraham lincoln and jfk were killed in catholic conspiracies

white protestant men set the slaves free
white catholic men enslaved them in the first place

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

Kek has risen
vk.se/1918229/tidigt-vartecken-i-vindeln

Jose Price
Jose Price

what are the Aztec codices
Mexican intellectual

Nah you just a lazy beaner like the rest of your country

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Sup Forums doesn't consider anyone below the Alps as white
somewhat a semite from the near east was white
fucking christfags lmao

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Yeah, I am writing a weird fiction short story collection based off Zurvanism rather than traditional Mazdaism. I think it reaches some of Lovecraft's best.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

The Roman one. They also did a number on the Franks.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Non-whites(other than mexicans) are certainly capable of brilliant ideas and amazing contributions to humanity. i just dont want them in my society.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

what part of this speaks christian values to you?

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

The ones that fucked Rome were christianized.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

blaming the dark ages on germans in 100ish years rather than pointing the finger at 1400 years of still ongoing jihad.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

The purpose of gods is to represent the best in men, so people want to become those gods by trying to emulate them.
And jesus was a pretty cool dude for the times we are living in now, eh fucked up money lenders, religious leaders and the police of his time

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Ha, good catch! In that case I'll backtrack and say that Hermann/Arminius was ultimately responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire :^)

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

someone told me to read this borges story, they said it was about zoroastrianism. i read it but couldnt see the connection. do you have a link so that i can find your stuff when you finish?

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

"Yo dawg I's one eight Egyptian"
"KINGZ, nigguh!"

This is what you sound like. Being some Greek guy's bastard grandkid doesn't make him white.

And Muhammad was very much a semitic Arab. Lots of Arabs have pale skin. Pale skin != white.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

losing the Mediterranean sea to the mudslimes is what ultimately caused the fall of the roman empire.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

The Pear
Quite the terrifying apparatus.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Yes.

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

You could give me your email address or some other way to contact you, and I'll give you the link once it's published.

And yeah, these short stories are explicitly based off Avestan myths but more within Zurvanite paradigm.

David Evans
David Evans

I worship perun

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Einstein didn't call himself king of the Jews though.

"love your neighbor, forgive your enemies, spread your legs for refugees"
-things Einstein never said

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

throws son into volcano

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

satanic corpse worship is a terrifying religion.

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

I don't worship anyone. Doesn't mean I can't follow the moral values of Christianity though.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Doesn't mean I can't follow the moral values of Christianity though.
Of course not, but why would you?

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

Since Poland was officially created in 996 our God was.... Jesus i guess!!!! I don't know what gods we had or even if we had any.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

It's also interesting how 666 looks like "sex" spelled backwards.

Also, 666 is a sacred number in some religions and occult theories.

Again: Language is magic.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

einstein also didn't predict he would die on the cross because of being rejected by his people

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

I guess I should have said "some of them." Fuck turn the other cheek.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

k i'll worship Teutates/Toutatis now

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

He was a fucking shit skinned you prat

Brody Price
Brody Price

Odin is one of my Gods, proudly polytheistic here.
Why curry the favor of just 1 god?

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

We worship Kek and his mememagic, you pseudo-intellectual, troglodyte.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Good choice.
Got to love a bit of Odin and the norse Gods.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

I guess I should have said "some of them." Fuck turn the other cheek.
What are Christian morals then? Because that turn the other cheek part is pretty central to the sermon on the mount.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Gotchya, you can delete that post now.

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

tfw Varg was right all along

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

The name "Teutates" is derived from the stem teutā-, meaning "people" or "tribe"
Based.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

its also the root for "Deutsch"

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

No it is a lie created by Man used to Enslave people. Remember this one fact all the Christian holidays where all pagan holidays renamed. Do you still believe your faith not to be a lie now?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

(((Jesus)))?

If the kikes say this dude was so bad that hes in hell being boiled forever in feces...........then he must be a cool dude, just like Hitler

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

I'm worshipping Trump. I don't know but since i learn about his greatness i can't stop admire him. I wish americans could build him a huge
monument or statue so people like me could come for pilgrimage and pray under this monument. I'm not even trolling. I love him.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

this was a great catch

sex is suppose to be divine, and only done in the sacredness of marriage.

also explains why muslims are so rapey.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

Convert to Paganism that is the true herritage of the european people

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

If the kikes say this dude was so bad that hes in hell being boiled forever in feces...........then he must be a cool dude
Why are they saying that though? Because the rationale behind those two can be different, you know.

I mean, from where I'm standing it looks they hate Hitler because he was to uproot them and put them into a containment country where they'll have to work like everyone else for once and Jesus because they were waiting for a messiah that was supposed to bring the kingdom of their god to earth, but then decided that the kingdom of god was supposed to have open borders.

I'd be pissed too if there was a Sup Forums prophecy that Hilter would come back and then this guy here shows up to claim the title.

William Nelson
William Nelson

is the earth merely one of god's eyes?

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

more like a petri dish

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

No because it retained some of its Pagan values.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Eh kolego.. ja pierdolę w jakim błędzie jesteś

Polonia amerykańska musi występować w stronie mówiących po hiszpańsku

rozumiesz albo mam wymówić dlaczego?

Josiah Robinson
Josiah Robinson

Asatru got the 9 Noble Virtues for the people wondering if Paganism is just a bunch of degenerate LARPers, a nice set of guidelines for living a life of constantly bettering yourself

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

implying we shouldn't voluntarily take on a pseudo-borg approach, building from the best aspects of all cultures we come across while purging or spitting on those detrimental to the human condition, regardless of race

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

not worshipping the sacred psilocybin mushroom
thinks jesus wasnt literally a mushroom
hasnt read the sacred mushroom and the cross

pfft

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Nations and culture are a racial construct

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

stop mixing christians with catholics

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

looks like Trump on the throne

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

The mos maiorum is pretty neat too.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Holy fuck it does, Trump confirmed as reincarnated Ivar the Boneless

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Do you realise that roman people always would be whiter than you?

Your country will pay for what you did with Poland

You will be romanized

youtube.com/watch?v=mKbQyROrm-Q

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

What did we do with Poland?

My country's been romanized back in 15BC

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

only if you start to worship burritos and tacos

John Ramirez
John Ramirez

I don't worship anybody. Worshiping a god just shows your incapable of running your own life and how terrified you are of death. Heaven (exists) because you can't handle that life is meaningless and after you die, the thief and the priest are going to get the exact same thing, nothing. Hell is just a scare tactic so you will follow another man's words instead of creating your own. Your basing your whole existence on a lie because you are weak minded to see that what ever you do big or small is meaningless. You are meaningless everything is meaningless. So you better make yourself feel accomplished because after this life there is nothing. Or something, but probably not something.

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

I'm a pan-Indo-European pagan. My logic is that I'm a European mut - pure white, but not pure Celtic, Germanic or Nordic. Why shouldn't I worship gods from all my roots?

But I've had mystical experiences which include motifs from Christianity - I innately understood what grace was, and my entire attitude towards like is Jobian. I'm driven to have faith that life is good, and that I'm going to win in the future - and I have a cuckish meekness to me.

I also feel a big connection to Mithra, whose worshipers covered themselves in white gypsum and slaughtered a bull, whose genitals were sacrificed to a great mother. Uranus had his genitals cut off, and after being tossed in the water they became Aphrodite - worshiped in the form of Hermaphroditus, whose followers would crossdress during rites. Bull sacrifice is connected to worship of the mother goddess, and Cybele was worshiped by castrated priests.

The important thing is to embrace traditional white culture, more than anything else. The timelessness brings you closer to god, which is the feeling that the ultimate thing has come to visit.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Poland saved you asses and you joined the ..I don't know how it would be in English, but you took a piece of it

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Sup Forums is one person
lmao

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

I'm a polish nationalist, and my dreams is united giant Poland from Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia

but I think that the whitest people on the Earth are roman people

their language goes from Rome

they are the true aryans

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

and yes, as for me - mexicans are whiter than anglo and german americans.

you may start butthurt

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

I also feel a big connection to Mithra, whose worshipers covered themselves in white gypsum and slaughtered a bull, whose genitals were sacrificed to a great mother. Uranus had his genitals cut off, and after being tossed in the water they became Aphrodite - worshiped in the form of Hermaphroditus, whose followers would crossdress during rites. Bull sacrifice is connected to worship of the mother goddess, and Cybele was worshiped by castrated priests.
iktf brother

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

That's a little petty, isn't it?

I'm going to worship this guy, just because the Jews hate him

What's more important to you?
Loving your own race, or hating Jews? You can (and should) do both, obviously, but you should always put the love of your own race first.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

If you're so proud of your race, why do you still worship (((Jesus)))? Wouldn't it make more sense to worship your own ethnicity's gods?
No faggot.