Hey, white people of Sup Forums

Hey, white people of Sup Forums,

If you're so proud of your race, why do you still worship (((Jesus)))? Wouldn't it make more sense to worship your own ethnicity's gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/review/R37QGGUACJMFBD/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=023110684X&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't hear you over the wall! Can you speak louder?

Maybe you too should start worshiping the Aztec gods. Here's an Idea! How about you sacrifice yourself to Huitzilopochtli so he can make the sun appear every morning?

Like what? Kek ?

Jesus was white you dipshit.

>implying i dont

Hello demon.

>present year + 1
>not praising Kek in 3-hour zen meditation sessions

>implying
fuck off back to the desert with your sand religion

Why is Trump standing on the Mexican side, did we annex a shit load of land?

Have you read Stephen E. Flowers?

I pray to the old Gods, not the new

>implying I do
Christianity is the antithesis to everything Sup Forums

My family is mostly from slovenia, which is Christian and has been for a long time.

>Implying middle Eastern ppl aren't white ppl who just look Hispanic

It's fucking LARPing and nothing else.
Who the fuck believes in Odin or Svarog or shit like that? Literally no one, unless you're mentally challenged or something.
Christianity is a highly complex religion, only you don't know shit about it and you think it's the intellectual equivalent of paganism.
You might as well be atheist and be done with it instead of being a cringy LARPer.

Jesus was a jew (assuming he was a real person)

Rostam from the Shahnameh

>Maybe you too should start worshiping the Aztec gods
Proper historically-accurate Aztec reconstruction is impossible, because Aztecs wrote everything on stone which weathers over time. We don't even know the names of most of our gods, so that linguistic root to the ancient tradition has been severed. It is, in every sense of the word, a dead religion.

You, on the other hand, don't have that as an excuse. There's a massive wealth of European pagan spiritual knowledge just waiting to be rediscovered. Get crackin', white man, the future of your race depends on it.

Repeat after me, user:
King
Of
The
JEWS

I'm kinda nuanced about this. I feel better with Jesus, but my instincts tell me to go for Odin. My father was one hell of a christian before he died, so I teally don't know who to worship anymore.

And we know no king but the king in the north

Did you guys know that Vikings had extensive contact with Zoroastrians. They traveled downstream of the Volgos river and meant Zoroastrian local dynasties in Mazandaran province. They liked them a lot, so they embroidered images of the Huma bird and more on their clothes/armor.

Stephen E. Flowers agrees that Zoroastrianism is an Indo-European religion. If the idea of good and evil is so important to you, then mix in some aspects of Zoroastrianism into your own Indo-European faiths, rather than Christianity. Christianity is just a Semitic perversion of Zoroastrianism, anyways.

The Indo-Iranians were a Proto-Indo-European peoples, much like the Yamna. They mixed with indigenous people of Zagros mountains, passing on their traditions and language, but regardless of Persians not clustering closely to Europeans on PCA autosomal DNA plots, they did preserve those Proto-Indo-European traditions within their pre-Islamic culture and so forth.

They have a national epic like the Eddas called the Shahnameh.

the asatru thing for you would be to honour your ancestor and stay Christian

I do not consider Christians European at heart. You are no different than a kike.

>meant
met*

I think I have his translation of Galdrabok lying around somewhere. Runic magic is interesting stuff, because it blurs the lines between magic and language.

That's the thing, language IS a form of magic. Language is a very spiritual thing, it's one more thing that connects people with their ethnic peers. Every other religion gets this; Judaism is an ethnic religion for Jews, they speak Hebrew. Islam is an ethnic religion for Arabs, they speak Arabic. Christianity is a multicultural McReligion with no soul.

just making an argument from wodanist point of view. the most important thing is not the gods, but your ancestors.

Islam is also a multicultural McReligion with no soul*. It does not suit the spirits of Central Asians like Tajiks, Pamiris, Yaghnobis, etc. or Iranians like Kurds, Persians, Azeris, Lurs, etc.

You are betraying your ancestors by worshiping a dead kike on a stick. Do you know that Christianization wasn't a peaceful process either, especially in Scandinavia? Many Scandinavian warriors died resisting Christian imposition.

Everyone makes fun of Persians for being Islamized, but you have to be honest with yourselves: It's very pathetic that you are Christians.

I think of Jesus as a foreign demigod, like an incarnation of Avaloketishvara. I light him a candle on easter. I advocate this view for whites.

>God has an ethnicity

>not honoring your original ancestors by flinging poo-poo and eating bananas

I never said I was Christian. my personal theistic beliefs don't fully mesh with any religion I've yet discovered. doesn't mean I haven't read extensively on both Christianity and asatru being of swiss-german stock.

>easter
>American flag

unfortunately, we indo-europeans have to blame ourselves a lot for christianity. you realize the eschatology of judaism is from zoroastrianism. and the cultic practices of christianity are from mithraism.

so although the morality of christianity is semitic, it could never have succeeded without extensive hybridization with indo-european religion.

hey, brown guy from Mexico,

religion is mostly about values, intelligent people understand that if there is a God, this being have not written any rulebooks. They are human inventions, however a society needs a set of values that it follows. Don't cheat, don't kill, be good to your parents, don't lie etc. seems like a good set of rules for a society, so we just don't listen to the bullshit-part of religion because of the benefits of such a system.

The first part you got wrong is that you claim there were gods in the modern Christian sense.

>shopping for a religion that satisfies your personal beliefs
>welcome to the 21st century

that's not Odin, that's Brann the Raven

>estonia is 98% atheist

Religion is no longer needed for humanity.

Yes, I can tell you are educated on this matter. I just think it's possible for you guys to extricate the Indo-European aspects whilst going back to your own ancestral Indo-European religions.

It's what is ultimately preferable, in my opinion.

It makes no sense to me why people would view Jerusalem with awe rather their own homeland's geography. Consider how these myths imbue geography with a kind of wonder.

What makes that shithole Jerusalem so special? Switzerland and Scandinavian countries are far more beautiful, so what other to feel connected to it than relate your ancestors' myths to it?

In Zoroastrianism, the Oxus river, Helmund River, Zagros Mountains, Damavand Mountain of Alborz range, and far far more have significance. It doesn't make sense for Iranians to bow to fucking Mecca, agree?

>Jesus was a jew

When did ''''jew''' become a race or a real religion?

Was '''''Juda''''' who killed Jesus?

>merican education

who says I'm shopping? I have some knowledge of the universe which I use as a stick by which i measure the accuracy of metaphysical and metaphorical aspects of various faiths, I simply am still looking for a religion that isn't on some level full of shit. Gnostics come closest probably.

>what other to feel connected
the best way to feel connected*

Functionally I'm an atheist myself. Doesn't make me less in favor of such a system of values. Most humans are morons. If you don't dumb anything down, they will misinterpret stuff and destroy society from within.

>Christianity is a highly complex religion
So is Judaism. What's your point?

Have a research about Sven Lagerbring :D

I can recommend this book by Jamsheed Choksy, Conflict and Cooperation: Zoroastrian Subalterns and Muslim Elites in Medieval Iranian Society

my friend, gnosticism is literally the most full of shit there is. have you read all the platonic dialogues yet? that's a good place to start a proper research into gnosticism

persian shill over here trying to tell me about plato

All I'm saying is that Presocratics->Middle Platonism->Neoplatonism/Babylonian Astrology/Egyptian Magic/Kabbalism->Gnosticism

\
There are many ways to honor a lost loved one. Honoring your parents doesn't mean repeating their mistakes. There's nothing "honorable" about being an alcoholic if your father died of cirrhosis of the liver for example.

Arabs don't consider non-Arabs to be true Muslims though. Converts to Islam are basically seen the same way Jews see Christians; as sheep. Cowards who buckled under the might of Arab swords.

Islam is very much an ethno-religion Arabs, just as Judaism is for Jews. The only difference is that Arabs are a bit more coy about it; it's an ethnic religion disguised as a universalist one.

miško, pogresam te

>implying I dont

>religion is mostly about values
Is preserving your race and culture not a priority, then? Is that not something you value? Sad :(

I almost think being (((atheist))) is worse than being Christian desu

blindly worshiping a foreign god is always worse than atheism.

i don't worship the kike on a stick

Is this review accurate because I don't want to read the book if it is:
amazon.com/review/R37QGGUACJMFBD/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=023110684X&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books

>implying I'm christian

The review is factually accurate, but the author is not biased. He himself is a zoroastrian. He's trying to figure out why they converted and what the situation was like during that period.

It's an academic book, not a polemic. We already know the arabs are barbarous pieces of shit.

>implying jupiter, thor, and jesus aren't just the same thing

Most of his ancestors aren't christian, though.

>G-goy christianity was the reason Europe was making technological, cultural and social progress! Not because it was european, no, because it was christian!

Loyalty to those who are close to you and have loyalty to yourself is good. Being proud of the history that brought you into existance (heritage) is good. Loyalty to old beliefs have no value in itself. It's pretty much the definition of being ignorant.

stop shilling paganism

I fucking do I am a Pagan that follows the
Tuatha Dé Danann

We dont. Where do you hear this shit? In the mid 90s there was a sense of doom everywhere because our society knew that in a few years any kind of Christian rationale would be gone. Thats why we have miley cryus masturbating on stage in front of kids.

Only old fogies, complete idiots and other various spineless cocksuckers give a rats ass for that stupid violent shit.

christianity was more akin to modern progressivism than to something imposed by sword, something adopted by a decadent civilization(its peasants in particular) against its traditional cults/values that had made it great

>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Quintus Aurelius Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, and the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.
it's like pottery

>when the word "pagan" is literally from "paganus" or rural person
>when rural people were the last to stop being pantheistic and accept christianity
>when christianity, just like progressivism, spread in the cities amongst immigrants, poor, and some elites

>Zoroastrians
I have no idea who these were.

>christianity was more akin to modern progressivism than to something imposed by sword

that was a later adoption when christianity had already taken place as the official religion, so it's irrelevant
christianity got to Rome as one of the many foreign cults that were spreading among the commoners
in its initial phases, yes
only later with power it became violent like other abrahamitic sandnigger religions

You're Mexican. What, do you think I consider you an equal? Who the fuck are you to tell me anything considering that you're about to start rimming my ass after I take a shit in exchange for a peso after Trump builds the wall.

No. I'm a pure Aryan unlike you -- hope you enjoy getting cucked by Muslims.

Progenitor of the three Abrahamic religions. All are essentially plagiarisms to some extent.

That's why Judaism and its offsprings are still alive. It's more robust than animistic cults worshipping trees.

Regardless of him being a Mexican he has a point.

Why do so many of you Amerifats have difficulty understanding arguments apart from the speaker. The speaker, himself, has no bearing on the validity of the argument itself.

Yep, Jesus was Irish. Oh wait, thats not white either.

Praise the GODS

Huh? Any sources you could recommend to me for reading and researching this strange religion?

I don't worship Jesus kek.

I don't believe in God and even if I did I wouldn't join a religion based around worshipping another religion as chosen people kek.

Zoroastrianism did not create abrahamic religions, it merely contributed some key elements to ancient hebrew religion in its monotheistic stage.

modern scholarship shows a clear progression of ancient canaanite religion (polytheistic) to old testament judaism, even the two co-existing

Part 1 and 3 of Richard Foltz's Religions of Iran: From Prehistory to the Present. Prods Oktor Skjaervo's Introduction to Zoroastrianism is also free online.

I also recommend also reading the Gathas on avesta.org.

It is important to note the Indo-Iranian religion is distinct from Mithraism and Zoroastrianism. You have to understand all three to conceptualize the evolution of Avestan beliefs.

That is false.

Back then white people where far more extended.

Also anything by Mary Boyce

>it merely contributed some key elements to ancient hebrew religion in its monotheistic stage.
Pretty much.

If we look at Indo-Iranian religion, Mithraism, and Zoroastrianism (+ its various sects), then we can say these ideas were key influences:

1: Light as synonymous with goodness, darkness synonymous with evil. The Indo-Iranians and Zoroastrians hypostatized light as being a force of good in a struggle with evil. This became a big influence.

2. The idea of a "day of judgment". In Zoroastrianism, this was called "Frashokereti", when fire cleanses the world of all evil or defilement.

3. The idea of an evil deity, like Satan, in competition with the benevolent deity. Ahriman vs. Ohrmazd basically.

4. That life is intrinsically special, that there is a kind of divine spark in it. This came from Mithraism more.

5. The idea of a savior who will lead the world to light, the Saoshyant.

Of course there are more influences, but the stuff about Binding of Isaac, Moses, etc., those are exclusively Semitic inventions.

>proud of your race instead of your nation and culture
>worshiping any god
shiggy

What a great summary of key points

>huffingtinpost

>confusing catholics with christians

>confusing catholics with christians
muh deus vult tho

christ is literally the son of god.

refusing to udnerstand the stories doesn't discredit it.

the catholics invented islam

Jesus was white (mixed Greek)

So was Mohammed ("")

who burnt the knights templar though?

more fictional tales:

in The Dragon and the Unicorn by AA Attanasio, jesus's mother was partly scythian. lol, what a sense of humor

>in its initial phases, yes
Until when do you consider "initial phases"? In the 8th century, when for instance, Christians destroyed pagan sacred sites (although I'm certain there are earlier occurrences of it)? Or later, with the forced christianisation of Scandinavia and later with the northern crusades?