Marc Zuckerberg for 2020

Friendly reminder Marc Zuckerberg 2020.

He got 6times bigger wealth than Trump

He is just 30s and Trump is 70s.
Zuckerberg's bussiness skill is beyond Trump.

Trump is inferior to Zuckerberg. period.

Trump looks stupid, but he's also an old fart. The kike looks plain ridiculous. So there's that.

Good goy.

please.... no....

this will probably happen
China's Manchurian candidate

>imagine thinking if Zuckerberg wasn't a jew and had all the privilege jews have he would be able to have been successful

the jews make it hard for normal white people to create a business and reach the success of someone like zuckerberg

Well at least Z-jew doesn't steal information

Need Charisma to win a presidency, Trump is high energy, he has charisma. The kike has nothing but a whiny personality and the ability to steal ideas. His site's trash as well where as Trump actually worked to accumulate his wealth. Jew ain't getting shit

>the jews make it hard for normal white people to create a business and reach the success of someone like zuckerberg

Sounds like a loser argument, who's the French here?

Imagine if the one person controlling all the information for 75% of the United States ran for president

please happen, I want to see Zuckerberg spill his spaghetti in 2020

dumbest argument ever. its way easier to become a billionare in a very infant market like social media then in an established market like real estate, especially NYC real estate.

no

Anyone watch "The Social Network" since being redpilled? The way Zuckerberg unabashedly jewed his original business partner out of his share of Facebook is mind-blowing.
The kikery. The shear kikery.

It happened. She lost.

so Trump is too dumb to make money easier way cause he is lack of ability.

Zuckerberg has bussiness sense.

The democrats will never put a straight white male up for candidacy ever again.

It will most likely be Cory Booker.

He is also a (((jew))))

Zuckerberg doesn't have any business skills. He simply got lucky with Facebook, and the money has been pouring in due to its vast popularity.

You have to be at least 45 years old to be president.

Incredibly stupid post.

(((Zukerberg)))

He already lost.

White isn't Jew. he is minority.

>married an ugly gook

low test

and Trump's wealth is 1/6 of such man.

Wow! what a bussiness skill. Mr Trump

>dumbest argument ever.

Your God emperor Trump not seeking new markets to make the daddy loan flourish but instead take a safe spot what entrepreneurship

HSHAHAHAHAHAHA
ZUCKERBURG IS SUING HAWAII
I BET THEY LOVE HIM THERE

Facebook dead in 15 years, as post-millenials never use it, and never will, thank goy

Not an argument.

hasn't he hinted at this a few times? i wonder if he's serious or just fucking around.

dude made a dating site lol

Suckerberg is an asshole like Trump, so it's u¨w

Fuckerberg would just steal everyone's information that he doesn't already have and pocket our money. He's a crook.

He made a shitty website and got lucky. How does this prove business skills?

Business skill? He got rich by stealing his friends product

He made a website, which wasn't a new concept at all. It got heavily promoted throughout (((media))). Yeah, he totally did everything on his own, there.

>low test
No test at all.

Kek

And tell me how that sweaty fuck is going to debate trump

>I can win cause I'm a celebrity billionaire too
>even though I oppose every policy that got Trump elected

Jews can't reveal that

They lose their power

You want to talk about free speech getting censored?
Zuckerberg is the epitome of censored speech.

I was about to get a little annoyed if someone didn't bring up the presidential age limit.

it's not a loser argument it's a fact.

jews are the reason for this open anti-white bias, they normalized the idea of demonizing whites. there is no anti-jewish bias anywhere in the world and there has never been, just a response to their evil behavior

you stupid Sup Forumslacks jews are white

I understand someone like Gates, but Zuckerberg? Are you sirius?

It's 35

That sweaty jewsperg would get skullfucked. Charisma matters, you know.

I think if he ever ran, that movie would single-handedly crush his campaign.
After that came out the public realized how fucking scummy he is.

Addle brained libshit

(((no)))

He could never win. Republicans would never trust someone so young, and quite frankly I think Democrats, especially young ones, are prone to jealousy and it's easier to become jealous of someone closer to your age (compared to an old man who earned his fortune over a lifetime.)

Additionally from what I've read and seen in interviews, Zuckerberg is not particularly savvy or intelligent.

I'm sure there's a small chance of it happening but it's unlikely.

Even normies know zuckerberg is a little rat sociopath who struck lucky.

'They trusted me, dumb fucks'

zuckerberg is even more autistic than above the average japan otaku retard.
How's that gonna happen

>Zuckerberg's bussiness skill is beyond Trump.
lol

>implying this spergy autist could handle a live debate with Trump

>Zuckerberg's bussiness skill is beyond Trump.
In what way?

This is what niggers say on rap forums about white people

I do agree that Jews push regulations and fees to make it harder for non rich people (like them, and rich cryptokikes) to start any business.

However there is no use being niggers and complaining about it.

checked and keked

Zuckerberg would plug America into the matrix

This sperg is so ugly, also not to mention the weird occult message and theme surrounding facekike.

LOL nobody would want a jew who wears a hoodie and spies on everyone to be president

fuck off kike shill it's true. whites are killed by blacks 100 times more than blacks are killed by whites and it's all because of jews. they are getting us killed every day and make it so we can't get jobs because of "diversity"

the jews are actually making it harder for white people everyday, white people aren't doing anything to stop black people from being successful they are just complaining

zuckerberg, ZUCKER BERG, BERG

Jeesus fucking christ imagine this in the whitehouse

Reminder: by your own metrics you are VASTLY inferior to both men and always will be. So I suggest you swallow a bottle of daddy's heart pills and write a suicide note blaming the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion as your reason for doing it.

You realize with your slanted eyes and black hair, you're just an offshoot of the Chinaman, right?