Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10
nypost.com/2017/01/26/trump-wants-20-percent-import-tax-to-pay-for-mexico-wall/
thestar.com/news/gta/2010/03/10/visible_minority_will_mean_white_by_2031.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pay up or else, ese.

Mexico didn't trade so good.

would you prefer poncho villa expedition 2.0 to happen again?

Just sell all your drugs senpai.

its a war you cant win, paco

>trade war
>war
it'd be a war if the sides were remotely even in power. this is more of a massacre

Get wrecked you job stealing boarder hopping beaners.

Either that or it will be 1847 all over again

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Begun, the trade wars have.

Holy Shit! Trumps even taxing you guys on green text.

Plata o plomo

Isn't that the golden rule you live by down there, Pedro?

You excited about getting to play by your own rules finally?

Here is what is going on OP, word for word, piece for piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10

Kek
>Trade massacre

I kek'd pretty good, fellow American.

Perhaps he wondering why someone would build a wall before getting payment

Themesong for trade dispute?

youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk

time for you to pay denbts

Should have just payed for the wall. Now we are cracking open the Mexican economy to pay for the wall. Have fun with the scraps of your industry.

Juan by Juan

Mexico is standing in the dark, US in the light, this was the last time they spoke as friends.

You guys shouldn't have let those central/south Americans pass through in massive waves to our country. You fuckers deserve what's coming.

does this mean costco wont carry mexican cokes anymore

Read this taco

nypost.com/2017/01/26/trump-wants-20-percent-import-tax-to-pay-for-mexico-wall/

You done fucked up.

Mexico waging a trade war with nothing but bottomless poverty.

I don't have any problem with Mexicans. I have a problem with border-hopping criminal scum. It's a shame your politicians insist on defending the border-hopping scum at the expense of Mexican citizens. They must be lefties.

>denbts

I thought only Greece had this problem

You take our jobs, we take your economy, you fucked with the wrong superpower for long enough.

If there weren't so many of you in the country, you best believe there would be reason aplenty to be scared. Don't get too comfy though, you're a few acts of Congress away from becoming a threat to national security, better buck up and tow the line.

>trade war
>literally tariffs that other countries impose to neighbors

not anymore. america will get the money from mexico one way or another

I don't have a problem with you Ameribros either and they're not lefties, they're with the Cartels.

Tell your stupid amigos to stop coming here and acting like they're still in Mexico. If they acted cool we probably wouldn't notice but their bullshit forces us to sit up and take notice that they are third world hobbits.

There's a place for Mexicans to Mex around and it's called Mexico.

You are a terrible neighbor
Canada may be annoying but at least they don't send the dregs of their society to invade us.
It seams like the entire province of Oaxaca moved to California.

what do I drink instead of dos exxes?

Everyone in Mexico is with the cartels. The cartels fucking run everything. El Chappo is small fry, he's like the first boss in a video game.

They're not my friends.

Mexico is the Africa of North America

Jesus,

Just pay the one time bill for the wall. The 20% will compound each year.

Just send us the fucking check and you wont have to be. Trump will cuck you one way or another.

Just wait until we turn them into a Sombrero faster than the canadian intellectuals predicted.
We were months ahead of Trump.

thestar.com/news/gta/2010/03/10/visible_minority_will_mean_white_by_2031.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism

also gotta love what a bunch of pussies Trump's clowns are:

>Spicer dodged reporters' questions about the impact of the border tax on American consumers, instead stressing the tax's benefits for American workers.

Con men gotta Con

>licks chink ballz

you china bytch nao

Just pay for the wall my fellow Mexicans

worried about the gwaco supply, I am.

>20% trade tax

wew you're done memexico
start buying canned food, hard times ahead

WW3 imminent then?

oh shit, mind if I save this¿

i don't want anything from mexico

Just pay for the shit man

They as a whole would be less poor if they stopped shitting out kids for cartels, gave up on their nation and joined the US or just took it easy and became like Tibet or Bhutan. Focused on QOL rather than diminishing it for others

Stay strong though Mexinon it is the fault of your governors. Ride the Tiger. MMGA.

How will this affect us leafs?

lol, paying for the wall was the easy way out. Now the fun begins memexico

The European finansministers just came out from a meeting today, saying they will open a door for a tradedeal with Latin America

Trade wars lead to real wars

That would not affect mexican citizens. It will only make products more expensive for americans

Sounds good to me

you serpent worshipers asked for it

I got 10 minutes to spare, sounds like a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

You know that if real war broke out it would last 2 days top. It would be the equivalent of a grown man fighting a cockroach.

PAY WALL
A
Y

W
A
L
L

At least you can meme, who are you?

>Tfw we are in trade war now

It is logical when Mexico sells more to the US than we sell to Mexico to put a tariff in place to match the difference.

>War
War implies resistance
This is Inquisition 2: electric boogaloo

importing companies will just stop buying mexican products and buy somewhere else

Mexico will have to sell 20% cheaper or they will not sell at all

KEK

>the state of the beaner military
tip top wew lad

Which means they won't get bought. The loss will effect both sides at varying degrees depending on the bottom line of each individual business.

Git gud

Let me talk straight, Mexibros. On a personal level, I like you guys. I've been to Mexico and every time I go, the people are pleasant, welcoming, and fun to be around for the most part. But you guys have taken advantage of us for decades. You have allowed drug cartels to run rampant on our border. You have sent the lowest among your brethren to us so that you don't have to deal with them. You've allowed migrants from Guatemala stream through your country and into ours. Every time we complain about it, your leaders shout racism and get butthurt. You should have been better neighbors to us. Now your country will fall in line or suffer. I hope we can be friends again one day, but the abuse has to stop.

This

Why do Mexicans in the US insist on exclusively their culture and have so much pride and arrogance about it? When I meet someone from Guatemala they are bros who want to be American. We're so fucking sick of you guys.

If we're neighbors....
And your dog keeps shitting in my yard....
And you don't get a fence....
I'm not going to pay for a fence....
I'm just going to kill your dog.

Bushy literally offered to send in our special forces to take out every drug cartel in the country regardless of size and their President turned him down
They will never get better

nobody wins a trade war

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our tariffs.

How many bases do we have in Mexico?

White people love avocados.
White people lost.

Explain how this won't make Mexican imports (re: everything) more expensive for the American consumer? Explain how border cities that export to Mexico won't lose money?
Hardmode: You can't say "buy American and don't worry about it."

AHAHAHAHAH FINALLY brazil´s GDP will rule south america SUPREME AGAIN!

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would charge a man before building a wall

>Legal Mexican
>Get to shoot border hoppers
Haha, that's the last time I'll ever have to sing Las Manianitas.

this is why we can't trust mexican intellectuals
you will pay for the wall one way or another

america does

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. No one cared who I was until I put on the cap.

you can't fight everybody. I mean they are right next door.

>you fought in the trade wars?

Noone cared who I was until I said build the wall

Means you're going to be the only beneficiary of our benevolent trade deals and therefore gain twice as much since Bexico is Kia and no longer a friend.
Your drama teacher PM may be a leftycuck but the man ain't stupid, one of the first leaders to talk to Trump after he both won and got sworn in and he sat down and had tons of trade talks the day after he became president
You will see a surge, especially since we are contracting a very nice Canadian steel company to turn our steel into pipes for our pipelines

We have California for avocados. The only thing that shithole is useful for.

Most Americans have no real prejudice toward Mexicans
>The best of you are God-tier human beings
>The worst of you destroy everything in its path

It's hard for us to weed it out

I thought we would just tax remittance. I still approve of us cutting off a couple fingers in order to kill Mexico

>that GDP

you are royally FUCKED mexico

you will never be able to take on an economic super power like the united states

we will begin taking agricultural exports from other south american countries at a very slightly higher cost

meanwhile your economy (which totally relies on ours) will begin to tank

RIP MEXICO

>nobody wins a trade war
>a 3rd world shithole facing the most powerful economy on the planet doesn't win a trade war
FTFY

You could've built the wall.

More of a trade massacre looking at that Peso, hombre.

>Explain how this won't make Mexican imports (re: everything) more expensive for the American consumer?
That's kind of the point, retard.

is this the new PAY DEBTS GREECE ?

Don't forget, Clinton bailed you guys out 20 years ago, and saved you from bankruptcy. American tax payers footed the bill to save your failed nation state.