**Genius plan against immigrants**

Why the fuck didn't we think of this before ?

Instead of trolling the SJW's with our nazi puns, we should create fake muslim accounts on every social media and start larping about how women should have no rights and how we will infiltrate the Europe and bring rape culture.

Post the most chauvinistic, bigoted shit on every comment/video/photo.

I give it 1 month before SJW's get irritated by our fake muslims and change their opinion towards shitskins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for genius. Kek wills it.

But my good lad, the real muslims have been doing that for years now and SJWs and very happy with them.

Let's call it OperationMudslime

OPERATION MUDSLIDE

Digits confirm, KEK wills operation mudslide

We did think of this--in particular, I thought of it and at least two other anons thought of it. We posted threads and no one ever bumped them.

Let's see if the 4th time's the charm. For an avant-garde meeting place of the new political generations, Sup Forums sure is a slow-as-fuck learner.

Operation Mudslide is a good one.

Shalom,

I'm from the Mosad, we could use brilliant minds like you for our propaganda machine

Please leave your Email and we will contact you shortly

Perfect

Great idea! I am all about it! Lets get to work!

OPERATION MUDSLIME IN THE PROCESS, LETS GET THIS SHIT GOING

This

This. Latte liberals will just say "They're not all like that!" and dismiss it. I mean they already post reprehensible shit everywhere, the people you're talking about are already brainwashed and blind.

dont use your stupid MAGA profile icons if you do

in #shariaForAmerica hashtag you can find many of this images.

Nope, most of the far left liberals (one croatian singer also) who went to help refugees in asylums changed their view later and spoke publicly. We can do this shit, trust me. Kek is with us !

Any progress yet?

Im in on this, where do we start?

seriously? im doing it for years, but those damn sandniggers and SJW cucks are immune, they say "youre not a true muslim" and "its not real islam" every time they are pressed in the corner

Bump for interest. You should make an operation mudslide Discord.

We should stage now as true muslim and pushing radical islam in commentaries.

You must not over-do it. You have to put on family pictures, nice walks in the forest, and then bam, chauvinistic comment. That will confuse their brains. And you must say you're thankful for coming here but where can you find a virgin 14 yo waifu ?

Does anyone have greasemonkey script for twitter that creates twitter accounts with a click ?

I already got my profile picture ready!

When do we start?

Can someone post some leftie twitter accounts that promote refugees and women rights ? That will be a good start for us to start redpilling them.

Oh this is rich. Someone needs to create an account that will start to trend the hashtag #ShariaForAmerica, every user needs to follow that account, but follow other shit too to not look too obvious, once it's trending hopefully we can catch some actually Muslim suckers to further spread it and voila, this is very possible lads.

This is probably the best post coming from a leaf in my 13 years of being here.

Who ?

Fucking this. Just like why pretending to be a foaming-at-the-mouth leftard is a waste of time. There's enough of them out there doing it for free.

That bitch from Zagreb who makes shitty hood love music, I dont even know her name.

Started shitposting on Facebook last year after a few visits to Slavonia.

who's gonna tell to feminists, leftists, antifas and shit who are against "white supremacy", racism, nazism etc about this

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

Yeah, sure, it will works with them...

Not a bad idea lad - and most real Muslims will happily endorse/retweet us.

Screen capped faggot.

>Disguise as muslims to say what muslims are actually saying
>might just work

how did this temporal manifold produce an infinite number of self-intersections

This

Also don't make shit up, Muslims in the West are the false Muslims the true Muslims are the ones in the East who are oppressive.

We should do a bit of studying to understand the key facts about Islam otherwise we might get caught out.

And lastly yes, gradually build up the hate talking, make the liberals think you're a 'normal Muslim' and then drop pills to shock them but don't over do it. We can call them dropping the "Brownpills".

Liking the idea. But anyone who knows how to make alot of diffrent accounts fast and easy? Facebook requires phonenumber verification.

Bump for potential

Bumping this! Great idea!

You get discovered and it is believed that real uslins don't think like that.

Don't let this die!

once over facebook comment I told one european female that I want all homos must be executed. she replied like something "no you don't actually want this. just because you're opressed you think you want. but it's not true. "

kek I have never felt oppressed in my entire lifetime.

Approved!
GOGOGO

Weaponized turkposting

Are you running damage control on existing "problematic" sandniggers?

>hey, hey guys. Look, it's all a Sup Forums prank.

Pol is paranoid about scheming Jews, but you are all projecting your own evil and weak tendencies onto a phantasmatic figure. If all these muslims are so evil let them play out their own evil.

But no, you have to literally conspire like the conniving weaklings you really are.

It's a greasemonkey script for mozilla. Makes an account on twitter every second.

Cant fucking find it anywhere. We used it for basement dad op in 2008 and created 1 mil followers in 4 hours. Good times.

This guy gets it.

>If all these muslims are so evil let them play out their own evil

Western Muslims lie about their beliefs.

Bumping epic thread. This looks like fun.

Ive been doing this.

[email protected]

This entire thread is countless westerners conspiring to lie and pretend to be people that they are not to make a point about a dishonest other?

Weak.

What if western muslims are actually not the paranoid lying image of yourselves that you project on to them.

I've only seen one Muslim tweet, retweeted numerous times over the last month by various different people.

Something about females driving and vibrating their pussy.

People do retweeted this shit, it's just most people don't have Mulsims popping up on popular accounts commenting etc, or don't follow them.

However, It will work, it just can't be for a week, it has to be relentless and ongoing for months to really take proper affect.

We did this before, younglings. Still a good idea.

That's not fair, you don't even need to make an alias. You could just walk around Germany and say it right to a cunt's face.....we need to be careful with this OP that we don't inadvertently convert.

You can make a hitler.rocks domain email at cock.li , gota love mine.

Or we could, you know, get rid of all Jews. I guess that would make too much sense for oldfags though and newfags are basically niggers from tumblr.

5% are extremists, and the other 95% hope the extremists win. Don't ever forget that.

This.

This is how we win them. We didn't give a shit about liberals until they started appearing on every fucking show, movie, news and TV show. Time to strike back full war tactic initiative.

This is the best shit ever. Gonna apply to some job offer with this shit and a fake name.

Least some one gets it.

One of you autists are gona have a fucking pepe profile pic and fuck it up and when real musliums do this they will asume its alt right trolls.

>9
Reminder cause chaos in the name of memes but never forget Jews are the sole blame for mass immigration and all multiculturalism. I'm sick of faggots blaming the wrong people when they should be in their own shithole countries to begin with.

>Instead of trolling the SJW's with our nazi puns, we should create fake muslim accounts on every social media and start larping about how women should have no rights and how we will infiltrate the Europe and bring rape culture.
>Post the most chauvinistic, bigoted shit on every comment/video/photo.

This will not work you cucks, as a Swede I already know what will happen. You know what will happen? NOOOOTHING. Muslims are already everywhere on every facebook group...they are already spamming with retarded shit..about honor killing, rape and other shit. Nobody cares. If you call that Islam shit out you will be called a racist and receive death threats by SJWs and Ahmed and 100 of his "cousins".

I've been doing this for years. False flagging as blacks and Muslims then spewing retarded leftist logic and anti white hatred has given has converted quite a few people who were previously sitting on the fence over to our side. I've had quite a few victories.

Places to target are Popular film trailers/game releases etc

Make it believable though. Bad English, and Arabic and Turkish Names copypasted from legit accounts.

>False Flag
Why not

We learn from the best, no shame in that

Bumping for interest

t. Ali-al-Bahad Omar Hussein Shitskin

shit sven, you need to burn your country to the ground, make sure all the shitskins burn with it and rebuild from there. There's no other option anymore

We have been doing this for years (mostly pretending to be leftists)

We stopped organizing on Sup Forums because sjw were reporting our accounts

Get on discord

This^ and the lack of get with OP tells me Kek does not approve.
Too many fags do it for free.

There is nearly zero deviation from how these fuckers according to their population density(at least Sunnis).
Gear up, wait for the fight and do your best to identify groups that aren't inherently violent (groups that relocated to escape Sunnis).

>discord

>how these fuckers ACT according to their population density.

What if in fact deep down we were the real muslims ????!!1

hmm we need that for sure.

I like it, OP.

Maybe it will keep Russian agitators from making immigrant threads on Sup Forums

make sure you look for rape stories and say how she wanted it and that is what women deserve

But you can't parody Muslims

They really do believe the things they do. At least with Sup Forums there's some post-ironic murkiness. I'm sure not all of us actually want to kill 'all the Jews'. But with them it's wholesome and unequivocal. If anything we'll be doing some cointelpro operation that isn't counter-anything and we'll be found out like we always are. le internet nazi huckster trolls pretending muslims are bigots, don't believe their lies! Wouldn't be very useful for us

Mate, not only is lying not going to prove any sort of moral righteousness, it will corrode your own soul from within. If you are sure in yourself then act accordingly with your principles and do not lie.

The cost is too great

I think we ought to implicate real Islamic customs and practices into social media, but in a casual hipster fashion. Make the totalitarian east cross ways with the western spinelessness and nihilism