youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

ANNGGLLOOOOOSSSPPPPPPPHHHHEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

no fuck you we are a germanic country

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOTT ERHALTE TRUMP DEN KAISER

Her speech fucking cucked - it was cucked out neoconservative, muh rights, muh religion of peace cuckery. Send the bitch back to Europe

The world is ours big brother

WHERE IS MY ARYANBLOOD?

Thread Theme.

youtu.be/VOvDTCbcHe0

AYO, HOL UP

Thread music.

youtu.be/ykpDQhWlrBQ

ENGLAND PREVAILS

when the european caliphate rises can you pls liberate us first UK?

So is England.

Listen to all the lil euro bitches... Pissing their panties at the prospect of two great nations prying them from their teeth.

I think Trump and America's anglophiles want doddery, old Britain as some kind of pet. I'm okay with this.

Europe is giga-fucked without NATO though, kek.

hold on

>OH WOW, AS A ___________ (usually german or scandinavian) I CANT BELIEVE US/UK IS DOING THIS

Let's GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UK BRO'S

HAZZAH!!!

Dillon...

Im dumb, what happened?

Trump said he wants to make the immigration process easier for UK citizens, is that still on the table? Did May fuck it up? Please, no, it is my dream to live in America, please. I cant have children and raise them in this cesspool of a country. I want them to have a better life.

So is Trump, May gonna be this generations Reagan, Thatcher?

Bring us your unwashed masses, yearning to be free.

Request to our Britbros:

We need you guys to get another carrier and christen it HMS King George III, so we can have it and the USS George Washington sail beside one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgUZYRWYlow
youtube.com/watch?v=twS1tZSDtxk

Who can stop the impending Anglo domination? If Scandinavians are the master race, why haven't they conquered the world?

>UK Citizen

Enjoy your Ahmad USA :^)

Got any more coups planned you fucking roach.

About as ready as i can be waiting for the draft

youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY

whys tunisia piping up??

Have you been in the diesel oil again?

Oh wow, as a jew I can't believe you goys are doing this!

Because the internets dominant language for communication is English. We are wizards with our words.

>The rest of the world will never know this feeling

inb4 salty krauts and EUcucks

God bless the Anglosphere!

Germanic Country. English first language. Autism intensifies.

English also had the widest dynamic range of any language (except native Alaskan). It means our music, poetry and literature reads in a highly pleasing way.

Excluding most American accents other than mid Atlantic.

desu the anglosphere coming back might do the entire world alot good.. or well maybe the white world :)

Windsor is Germanic. Cunts of England

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485049679892.webm
DEUS VULT

Ha you muslims will burn just like the fake jews in this life or the next.

Yah because you sure as shit aren't white anymore.

I don't see why not

there aren't terrorists coming from the UK and blowing shit up here

t. half a haplotype pure blooded G*rman prince

Two nations under Israel.

It is the most beautiful thing ever.

MAGA

God Bless Donald Trump.

God Bless Israel.

MAGA

Is Canada forever the bastard child of the anglosphere?

Isn't your country around 70% Chinese?

Quads confirm Canada is the bastard child of Britain and is abused by both them and the U.S

its more like usa fucking britain in the ass and britain acting like it's not gay cause usa used a condom so the dick never touched britain anus.

The chinese infestation is starting west. Give it a decade it will spread east

fuck off

Fuck ye the son of the British empire are coming home from there silly rebelious behavour.

Ahahaha!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I look forward to it, but not accepting it until they're actually out of the EU.

Also, hopefully Frexit is next.

>Mr 45% dares calling me not white
> Has hordes of niggers in his country
>Had a nigger president for 8 fucking years.
>Spics everywhere
>South Africa tier house invasions and murders of white people.
keep dreaming tyrone espenoza

Yes.

COME HOME, WHITE MAN.

Fck Israel and fuck the Kikes

You always hear about this "special relationship" between the USA and Great Britain, but what exactly is the nature of this relationship and how is it considered special compared to the relationships between other nations?

>WHITE MAN
>40%

>Swastika

Grow up.

We have Israel on our side. We do not need any of your anti semitic shit.

MAGA

God Bless Israel

God Bless Donald Trump

MAGA

Guys can we join?

>anglo v aryan
let america bridge the divide for victory for all

Nice typical trick there merch...Schlomo.

>swastika
>just a Nazi symbol
>not sven at the same degree as Nazi

That's just your ignorance, not mine. I support Isreal 100%.

Just registered and formalized my business in Bongland, gonna rake in the profits :^)

Why are you such a cuck sucking up to the Brits? They should be the ones begging to duck your cock. You're far more superior and don't require those filthy Brits. They let Muslims and Pakis take their capital and main cities. The UK is the worst country of Europe.

BAITED.COM

God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet

The U.K's economy is propped by its financial sector, arms manufacturing sector and services. Two areas where they are in direct competition with the U.S and services which don't count.
I hardly think Trump is gonna fuck over Wall Street and the American military industrial complex to please the British,

The truth of the matter is that the U.K has very little to actually trade with the U.S.
Brexit is gonna fuck them over no matter what.

The E.U who actually make shit to trade with the U.S is gonna rip the poor Brits a new one,
We can suck Trump's dick too.

Fuck yeah!

TOGETHER FOREVER!

I LOVE AMERICA AND MY AMERICAN BROS, ALL OF YOU!

YOU CAN ALL STAY AT MY HOME IF YOU COME TO ENGLAND, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR AMERICANS, BUT I NEVER SEE ANY HERE APART FROM THE USAF PILOTS AND BASE PERSONAL

I WANT TO TAKE YOU ROUND THE UK AND SHOW YOU ALL THE BEST SITES, LIKE ROBIN HOOD FOREST, THE DRUIDS SITES, ROMAN SHIT, CATHEDRALS, CASTLES, WHERE ANNE BOLEYN WAS BORN AND WHERE KING ARTHUR WAS BEING EPIC.

ITS ALL HERE FOR YOU SENPAI

>Letting burgers buy the NHS
>Letting burgers flood our markets with corn syrup and shitty meat
>Letting burgers cuck us
>Letting burgers infect Britannia with the cancer
>Becoming the colony of our colony
Fuck Britain

>warmer relations with Russia
>UK-US power back up and running
>the wall
>more jobs
Trump's America looking 10/10

But Trump hates the EU so he's gonna favor the UK regardless. He's mostly interested in our white population. He wants to lax immigration laws so whiteys can migrate from UK to US and improve US's white population. Easing immigration laws for other European countries will be opening Pandora's Box on the US so you guys are fucked.

YESSSSSS

It's better than being the EU's little cuckboi.

Trump is a strong leader and Israel is on his side.

The security and strength of the western world rests on Israel's back. They are the only democracy in the middle east.

MAGA

Through us, retard.

>Brexit is gonna fuck them over no matter what.
Shut it fromage frei!

It willbe fine, the EU willbe fine, but we cant ever be told what to do with Junker and his ilk, you understand?

We need to be free of the EU, if we stay we will just become another one, a number a 'state'

We need to be free of the EU to help look after Europe, thats you too senpai,we care about Europe so much, you have no idea how much we love you all.

Literally the cornerstone of world peace when acting in tandem

Stop trying to divide us Jean-Pierre Francois Quebecois.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

KYS BERNIE

My dick hardens at the thought

FUCK USA
THEY KILLED THE EMPIRE

JOINT USAF-RAF SPACE MISSIONS WHEN?

>SABRE
>SKYLON

It's time

That was Germistan m8.

I LOVE YOU BRITBRO

Will Trump make it easier for me to move to the USA? I wanna live there. Such nice weather.

Hey look it's the 40%

It was kind of a team effort, Germany started another fucking huge global war and America did a whole bunch of war profiteering in amongst the Lend-Lease stuff (which I will not deny was instrumental in keeping Britain's war effort going), then a little anti-colonial sentiment spread on top to help afterwards.

Of course without the Eternal Aryan fucking Europe up twice in a row none of that would of happened, so it is primarily their fault.