Do jews own video games?

Why do they keep putting blacks in everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do they keep putting blacks in everything?
Gamer gate and constant bitching from SJW to infect their stupid ideology into everything

Bioware is EA owned.
So yes. Jews own that.

because it's not logical to experience a world and only see 1 race

Cause half the world will be black in 2100

Jacob in ME2 was actually alright. Maybe this nigger will be redpilled too.

Heavy risk.....

WE WUZ SPACE COMMANDERS N SHIET

but the prize...

The Jews own everything why would videogames be exempt?

Implying

All the new characters look shit.

its a mystery?

>everywhere nowadays is diversity and racemixing pushing agendas
>happening in video games too
Is this a surprise?

>HIT ME
Any based leafs wanna take him up on that?

>AYO HOL UP

Why do you think Metzin left (((Activision)))?

Your country is about 40% blacked so it's understandable.

She's got such a punchable expression

Whites don't play consoles restricted titles anymore. Whites only play procedurally generated or obscure community sandbox games where they can play as admin or god.

I'd love to smash his dumb fucking face in but I'd have to go to Queerbec and I hate the French almost as much as I hate wogs.

Isn't it because black men are seen as cool, handsome sex icons for white americans? I mean, that is the market NA developers are pandering to.

I like blacks in certain games... Because then I usually get to shoot them

Dragon Age Inquisition was such shit, but the real nail in the coffin for BioWare was that goddamn Asari who looks like Pris from Blade Runner.
Fuck this game. Fuck all their games.

Who?

Not to my waifu!

Might not pick up Mass Effect Andromeda then.
Gonna watch some reviews and hope it isn't more cucked than Germany and Sweden

Stop playing western games.

If you are a Sup Forumslack and buy this game, kys

>2017
>playing anything that isn't nintendo
ps4 and xbone seriously trash, no surprise they got to push agenda for dayz.
enjoy the neverending stream of fps.

Yeah Bioware has been downhill for a while now. Its probably at the forefront in gaming for SJWs and diversity bullshit

Jews got into Vidya when they saw its potential to make money and transformed it so normie would like it
That was in 2007
History can easily show you the rest
Fyi Zenimax majority share holder is Trump Holdings and Trump put his brother on the board of directors
Zenimax is the parent company of Bethesda

Ubisoft with their shitty SJW games..
Just holding my thumbs that the next AC game isn't totally shit.

Jacob was a yes man faggot
Mass Effect 2 was trash
Only the original is good
Kill yourself

apparently somebody hasn't played the last yakuza

nitendo is crap for neckbeards and kids

Nintendo is weebshit garbage
Sony is weebshit garbage
Microsoft is the only viable choice for console gaming and PC is really the only right answer

>didnt knew that Kill Bill had a 3rd volume
>assumed that it was going to be full of literally who nigger actors
>it was

He was just normal + bioware daddy issues, thrown into a game comprised primarily of people at the top of their particular fields. He's not bad, just unremarkable.

>Van Kück

they could have put a cool military black in this, or the old wise black man but no they put in someone who looks like he'd be more interested in stealing bikes than exploring a new galaxy

>Mass Effect 2 was trash
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ME1 and 2 are both amazing, the 3rd one was trash

You can't even get any of your squadmates killed in this one... (according to a interview with a dev)

Stand clear, peasants.

this, they even have a flagship launch title with their new system featuring an Aryan hero coming back to save the world

This guy gets it

Why does it matter?

They are a private company and have the right to make their games the way they want. Why should it be a white guy? I understand the BF1 criticism and agree with it, since it's historically inaccurate, but this is fiction for fucks sake. You get mad at SJW when they whine about whites in games, yet get mad when a fictional black guy is put in a fucking videogame.

I've played ME2 four or five times, only once I completed his loyalty mission and had him survive till the end. On the other playthroughs I didn't bother saving him. I hate his face.

The protagonist in mass effect is ambiguous because you care able to choose the race and gender as the player. And honestly if you had ever played any of these games they already had a diverse cast of characters before any of this gamer gate shit.

Even an Elcor or a Hanar companion would be preferable than a we wuz spaceman n shieet

No problem with putting blacks in games at all. Just put it like a boss. Like R* did with San Andreas. Don't push SJW bullshit down our throats because catering to each and every snowflake on internet will result in your game being directionless shit

>see Mass Effect

Do jews own video games?

Yes?

Really? she looks fine af

Anderson was a fucking awesome character. This new one looks straight out of Boko Haram.

Oh my god, don' t tell me that' s andromeda.

Honestly I'm more triggered by that absolutely horrendous Avenger model. Why the fuck are they suddenly obsessed with putting curves on everything?

someone has to die first

WE

This is why you play superior 10000 folds Japanese games.

WUZ SPACE WARRIORS AND SHIEEET

Reminder that in the whole mass effect series there are basically 5 black characters.

Two are gay NPCs
Jacob cheats on and dumps a coal burning fem shep and gets another woman pregnant (also black)
You literally arrest Jacob's father for the mass rape of his entire female crew after reducing them to the intellect of children.

Anderson was cool though.

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ SPACE EXPLORERS N SHIET?

>hrr drr based black guy
fuck off faggot all blacks ARE niggers

Video Games are not what they use to be but, there's still a few good ones.

>Do jews own video games?
yes
(((diversity)))

Fucking jews.

White people aren't the only ones that play video games. You guys are fucking retarded.

You know what to play.

Reminder that if you hook up with him in ME2, he bounces out on you in ME3 to AYOO at another chick.

Pure coincidence.

no
they own the minds of the youth :^)

He's not black.

He's what we call a brown ape looking man.

Tingle is cute.

>AYO WHERE DA ORION WOMEN AT

Hi my name is Israel Cohen and im a fucking kike pos.

>Do jews own video games?
No, Swedes do and thats why theres so many blacks

Mass effect has always had the whole POC's n' Gays thing.. they're just piggy backing of the startrek for the "Modern sleek" scifi shtick.

This is relatively tame, I mean, there's no fucking trani or paki stand in religious shit like Dragon age.

I hope Iran has nukes. Im tired of this kikery shit. Do it

We wuz Dragon Age and sheeit

Don't like them don't buy them. Video games is for fags but i feel for you autistic fucks making game sjw propaganda.

Then just don't play the game if it hurts your fee fees, neckbeard.

>tfw there's a fucking transexual npc in GW2

Game companies are just cucked

Dude, don't start with Guild Wars. A fuckin best pvp mmorpg with amazing story-telling that was 1st game turned into sjw-tier shitfest of colorful happiness and unity in sequel.

God, how I miss 2008 and watching [rawr] vs [KMD]. Sorry Sup Forums, nostalgia took me in....

(((video games)))

>tfw the only redpilled guys are always here to be killed or turned into a fucking comic relief

Heh, cheer up baguette. Golden age is awaiting.

Also, better henchmen than a frenchmen.

Just pirate it and play it. If you want to. Me2 is free on origin or it was, but it should still be.

If the leaks are correct next AC is in Egypt. But you never know. After 2, Brotherhood and Revelations. 3 sucked balls except the parts with Haytam, 4 was ok. Rogue is fun. Havent played Unity, I dont think I will play Syndicate.

Never thought I'd want jacob in another mass effect

I'll be fucking pissed if it is some WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET

Just hoping that Ubisoft can make a good game again

because fps games are used as race war training

It all depends on which studio inside of Ubisoft makes it and how much freedom they give them. Check out Ass creed Rogue.
>You play as a assassin turn templar
>tired of war and destruction, want to end the mindless killing
>Helping the british fight french in Canada
>Old style New York
>Viking treasure armor and Templar one
>some mechanics from 2/brotherhood mixed with ac4's mechanics and 3's

The same studio that did that also made Liberation that abortion of a game where you play a black chick assassin in New Orleans and the swamps. Only decent thing about was the outfit system.

It's a game that has various other different species in there, of course they needed a nigger.

it could be a universe without niggers, that would explain the space ships

WE WUZ MASS EFFECTIN' THANGZ N SHEEEEIT

Everyone on Sup Forums is gonna buy Andromeda, fact. They're really close to becoming another Sup Forums.

IMO they aren't Jews. They are just cucked by sjws

BECAUSE IT'S DEVELOPED BY LEAFS
JUST LIKE BATTLEFIELD WAS DEVELOPED BY SWEDES

>not knowing about dem Apefrican space programmes

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8