20% ON THE FUCKING GUAC!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what will happen to your country too after Brexit. How does it feel being the Mexico of Europe?

but the UK has a trade deficit with the EU, and considering they will likely do a bilateral trade deal with the US I don't think they will be buying much for germany anymore

now my guac bowl is useless

u silly guac bowl merchant

Or they flee to shitty cucked trade deals with the US, and Mexico flees to shitty cucked trade deals with Europe.

Thus we trade one brown country with another.

France, dying on the vine, and they can't even see it.

Le Grande Caliphate

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

You need your neighbors MUCH more than they need you.

Holy shit.
Is this part of trumps plan to make jeb kill himself?

It's a great stand for a kek statue though, turned upside down.

>american education

poor Jeb!

I'd say Sup Forums echo chamber indoctrination rather than American education.

Problem is England has far more invested in Germany the the other way around.Not to mention Scotland is out of the GB and joins the EU. So its even a much bigger lose for England.

next thing is the loose all direct internet access because the cables from France to England get severd.

So the loose all spying ability and the server farm on the rout to the usa is useles.

Its a cats tropic lose for England.
Dont get me started on loosing the whole Finanz district in London and the taxes and power on a global scale.

Doesn't work
The UK is a rich country buying a lot of EU production
Mexico is a poor country selling a lot of shit
you can't just trade one for the other, not to mention I don't think Mexico even has the infrastructure to export to a country that isn't on the same continent as they are

Btw, California makes Avocados too. It's not like you can't buy them here.

JEB BTFO

SHOULD OF NEVER GONE AFTER TRUMP

You guys know we grow avocados domestically right?

>posts with an American flag while saying this

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A

The EU will be dead within a decade.

Ima need a picture lad

That's too rich

>Problem is England has far more invested in Germany the the other way around
How so? They buy more from you than you from them. Finding other places to buy from is easy finding other places to sell from is harder.
>next thing is the loose all direct internet access because the cables from France to England get severd.
Yeah that's very likely to happen...

You overestimate the UK.

The only reason Britain is even remotely relevant is the financial sector in London. The rest of the country still tries to depend on coal mining.

After they leave the EU they can do two things. Compensate for the increased inconvenience for the banking sector by making the UK a tax paradise, or see the financial sector leave to Frankfurt. Either way, it's going to cost them money and a lot of jobs.

They have. And Eu will surly buy from mexico.

peso is thankfully cheap and low so buying is no problem at all.

Cheap food is good, burgers can enjoy paying for the wall and paying much more on food.

t. 60%

>They have
Can I get a source for this? It makes absolutely no sense for Mexico to have this since their biggest trading partner is the US
>And Eu will surly buy from mexico.
Not talking about that. Your issue is not a market to buy things from it's a market to sell your things.
Also you're going to propose a no tariff trade deal with Mexico now? Why not just do one with an independent UK instead if you're willing to go this far?

YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE
I WARNED YOU

yes it is very likely to happen. Your in or your out. if England leaves its a hostile nation and we cant allow them to spy on EU citizens.

We have the lines from France and from Denmark going to the USA. New ones can still be build.

all that matters it that we wont support a nation whose goal is to undermine us.
Not to mention that information is strategic asset and wont be left in the hands of a foreign power.

>Why not just do one with an independent UK instead if you're willing to go this far?

Because the UK wants a situation where they have all the EU benefits, but not the obligations. If they get a free trade deal they would have a better situation than actual member states, that simply cannot happen.

The uk had its deal and its going out of it.

maybe you dont know but the UK was not even in UK but had many special rights. They dont want this rights, its there problem.

If england wants to trade with teh EU it will do under EU regulations and without the power to veto them. They demoted them self from admin to user.

>if England leaves its a hostile nation and we cant allow them to spy on EU citizens.
You realize that cutting internet cables is grounds for war right?
Willing disrupting basic communication just because oh noes they left the EU.
I get the feeling you don't really understand what cutting submarine communications cables means

Not UK but eu typo

They are in or out i support Germany and France in this one

>if England leaves its a hostile nation

It's funny how leftists break all historical ties of friendship and react with rage and slamming the door the moment the UK wants to spend some time by itself.

I don't care how butthurt you are about the UK, but if you're talking about extending a no tariff deal to a country which will not have to commit to your block rules like mexico why not just do it with the UK instead?
It makes no fucking sense, you will keep dumping your shit on them and they'll keep their trade deficit

On the contrary its no declaration of war. What i do on my side of the border is my thing and not of your concern.

hence Brexit is possible.

They still connected to the USA so every bit information every calls goes thru the USA back to England.

They should have thought about that before.

If they want war with all of the EU please.
The EU has to look after its members before any other nation from outside.

EU fist!

>they are in or out
and that's all fine however you're talking about something that has bigger implications than simply not being your economic partner. Cutting submarine cables is the equivalent of shooting down their satellites or worse. It is literally an act of war

They are IN OR OUT

Yeah I'm getting the feeling you're just trolling me at this point

A hue being more reasonable than a Germ
What a time to be alive

Not our concern. The cables start in France on french land. Dont even have to cut them underwater.

>the UK spits on your face and says fuck off
>we say fuck you too and destroy it on our side
what they can do ? we did it LEGAL

I am not trolling you your just to thick to accept that England has no say what happens on EU territory once they are out. Its what you dont want to understand.

How about the USA telling you what you can do and what not? How you like that?

Finance accounts for 10% of UK corporation tax. Largest sectors are Finance, Professional & Technical Services, IT, Construction, Wholesale & Retail. Then comes mining. Did you fall asleep in 1975 and just wake up?

Try much, much harder, Mustafa.

The average IQ decrease predicted for Germany after the mass-Mohammed-migration is happening far faster than anyone could've imagined.

Why cut them when you can tax them?

YOU TOOK MY PRESIDENCY

YOU TOOK MY LIFE

BUT YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME DONALD. YOU FUCKED WITH ANOTHER MAN'S GUAC. THIS IS THE LAST STRAW DONALD

>How about the USA telling you what you can do and what not? How you like that?
They already do that and get their way not only with my country but with yours as well.

Because the MI5 collects inelegance information on every word we write and what ever we do.

Its a strategic asset that will be used against the EU.

>The rest of the country still tries to depend on coal mining
...how many decades in the past are you living?

With Trump pulling back from defending Europe you need us for defence. We've still got the largest military in Europe... oh and nukes.

Unless you'd rather rely on the French and their military. Up to you, really.

golly gee maybe this will stimulate domestic production of avocados for your guac

>Implying most Guac isnt made with Superior California Avocados.

On the contrary. See Iraq war 2? we said no and fuck off america. They fuckt off.

we have Germany they just need to go full autism

>Mexico gets pissed about the wall and Nafta, thinks Trump is bluffing
>Now they are not only gonna get Nafta repealed, and a wall build, but their economy completely savaged

Trump knows Mexico has to cave eventually, which just means he can fuck them up even more in negotiations.

They don't do it by tapping the submarine cables, they do it by tapping directly to your telecom companies. And they do it because Uncle Sam told them to

Huehuebro, he's trolling you. Or he's a "New German" and his parents are brother & sister. Or father & daughter. Or uncle & camel.

>German pretending his country hasn't been occupied since 1945.

Why don't people grow their own food?

Stop depending on corporations and grocery stores.

Kek, excellent trolling, Wojciech. You had me for a moment.

yeah, it's still scary
this is a country that thought occupying paris was a good idea

Can't grow much in a city.

thx but i would still cut your internet down for the memes

Carefully aquafrench.

Honestly I'm starting to believe that the backlash we could receive from taxing Mexico could hurt our economy almost just as bad. Not to mention how disastrous it would be if we tried to do something like this with China. Now that would be frightening...

nigger, WE are he mexico of europe

You can, and it's actually quite fun. Cities usually have warmer climates too!

Maybe not enough to sustain yourself, but enough to cut down the costs of buying vegetables significantly.

Not even that. With america gone, the russian wont wont even go to war with EU.

A) We are no threat to them
B) trade is more profitable for both
C)The only reason they Russians are so autistic and screeching ree is because of the Americans and the nukes.
D)You have the whole EU behind you.
Thats 29 nations. Its combined army now is around 1 million,out equipping and outnumbering USA and Russia. Goinf full autism we are around 8 million troops.
E) you got France protecting the EU with WMD´s
F) We are 500 million Europeans.
Cant even compete with that.
G) EU is not a aggressive nation like the USA invading other nations for no reason, just defensive army.

No need to fear the future or america, the future is ours!

Well you gotta rip the band-aid off sometime.

Keeping mexico on the dole and letting them free ride will do worse for this country in the long run.

You're just shocked to see a president with actual balls do what he said he would do.

I dont give fuck who told them to do what ever. Its my privacy and it stands above everything. cut the fucking landlines going the England.

Hahaha keep dreaming schnitzel tits. Is this what your cuck (((media))) has been shoving down your throats?

We are crashing this Union with no survivors - and Germany will pay for it.

Yeah you're right, we should just bend over for our globalist transnational masters and let them pound our sissy whiteboi asses (metaphorically speaking).

please buy guac

guac is good for health

don't leave us

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Can you post information jpg´s on guac being good for us?

You won't be alone for long

Says the libcuck, casually sitting with his legs crossed in the nearby hipster cafe, cargo pants and new balance tennis shoes worn proudly.

Have a (You), top post.

I can't wait to hear the REEEEEEEEs when Fritz figures out we've fucked up their plans AGAIN.

NICE THOTH GET

>toothpastenigger has time travelled to 1970