POPE FRANCIS WARNS EVERYONE ABOUT TRUMP

Pope Francis warns people about the rise of populist leaders such as Hitler and he compares him to Trump! What do you make of this Sup Forums? Link to the article------->businessinsider.com/pope-francis-warns-europe-people-voted-for-hitler-and-then-he-destroyed-his-people-2017-1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Propaganda.

first pope to hate hitler.

OMG someone is comparing Trump to Hitler??? Stop the presses!

So do you like Trump even if the church doesn't support him?

the pope is of the flesh

Jews vs christians 2.0

Well it came from the Pope so surely it's true

Oh shit! I've never thought about the Trump/Hitler comparison!

Seriously, it's getting really overused

That faggot jew loves headlines more than toddler dick. No Pope should be allowed to talk shit about politics.
Funny of him to talk about dictatorships when he was involved in one in the 70's.

Hitler didnt destroy his people
The gay ass allies did

Peter the Roman was predicted as being a subversive cunt.

Looks like the prophecy was true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

I meant to ask everyone else in the thread, not myself. Apologies for the mistake.

But that's fucking wrong
France, Britian, and Russia destroyed Germany
Hitler tried to save it

>Pope implying this is ok, but Trump is Hitler who wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants.

Pope is a marxist heretic.

Fake news.
Hitler was appointed by the rich motherfucker Hindenburg. Even once he was in power, with rampant violence, fake elections, imprisoned opposers etc... Same with Mussolini.

I like Trump BECAUSE the catholic church doesn't support him. I was raised catholic for 14 years and when they refused to supply any proof that the Pope had authority under the religious doctrine I realized he was the biggest heretic of all time and is going directly to Hell.

It's a man who says he speaks for God in a religion where there's nothing written that any one man speaks for God. How so many people fall for this con is beyond me, even among Religious people. God damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

Hitler didn't destroy his people, Russians British and Americans did

His history is so wrong it hurts. Hitler had long been a politician with a history of violence the whole time. Trump was just right guy right time. Almost fell into it.

Anti-Pope when?!!

Can this kiddyfiddler just shut up already?

did you read the actual interview?

>"people voted for Hitler"

He lost the election but was appointed by the winner after his death.

Libs complain about a "eurocentric" history when they don't even know it

argie defending the heretic pope
okie doke.

I'm not defending the Pope but he literally said that the world should wait before judging Trump. He didn't compare him to Hitler at all. He mentioned Hitler when the interviewer asked about populism in general, particularly in Europe.
You are being fucking jewed if you trust the media this much.

Filthy Jews like (((Pope Francis))) destroyed the German people.

Seriously, fuck this guy.
Why can't our actual Pope be like based Lenny?

>From my copy

Raspail predicted the cuck pope would be from South America

Yeah, well the people didn't vote for a pope and he's destroying *Catholicism.

*thank God

Why not warn them against one leader (Pope Ratzinger) being coup-detat'ed by a different, puppet leader (Pope Niggerlover)?

>Hitler destroyed his people
um, no. The jews did, then Hitler and friends came up with a new system and that pulled Germany out of poverty.

First pope to publicly judge someone for their belief systems

Fuck this globalist kike, pope can go suck a dick

>He somehow forgot to mention Pope Pius XII blessing Hitler and the Wehrmacht and wishing them success

Gee I...wonder how that slipped his mind

Just like all of us Catholics get to vote for pope.....WAIT A SECOND!

Decrepit kiddy fucker who is elected by other kiddy fuckers doesn't like Trump.

FTFY

Lack of white children killed us

woah woah woah

hold up for a second, we can't talk about this until we straighten this out

is the pope trying to.. i suppose """imply"""

or, or to SUGGEST

is he trying to HINT that perhaps trump

the pope is trying to say, basically, that this trump guy..

that this trump fella, is, in some kind of comparative way, SIMILAR, to adolf hitler?

it's an interesting new theory, very fresh, but is that what he's trying to suggest?

really makes me think, i never looked at it from that perspective before... huh

Where the fuck was he when Christians were getting killed by sandniggers?

He is the Black Pope

The Pope hates Trump because he wants to put a stop to the flow of Catholic beaners spilling over the border. The Pope doesn't care if the United States turns into a brown cesspit, so long as everyone is a Catholic. Such a disgusting kike.

>Pope warns Europe

Seems like he's cucking out about some other politician, not Trump.

The Cardinals also voted for the pope, and he is also destroying his church.
>more at 11

Jewish Bolsheviks and Freemasons attacked the German people.

THAT'S RIGHT BROTHERS, WE SHOULD BECOME ATHEISTS AND WLAK AROUND IN OUR HOMES WITH COCK AND BALLS FLAPPING AROUND, OFF THEM AND NOT WIPING OUR ASSES BECAUSE WHO CARES

Cardinals voted for Francis and then he destroyed the Church.

Hitler was pro-catholic though, this guy showed himself now. Catholicism is confirmed anti-white.

>tfw Nostradamus was shitposting about argentinians being black centuries ago
Truly a man ahead of its times

Underrated

THE POPE IS FALSE!!!!!!!!

Trump isn't anywhere near as great as Hitler

hes a fucking satan worshiping boy lover. who cares.

>Hitler destroyed his people

Right, and Merkel loves Germany.

Men speak for themselves alone, Gods only watch.

His entire goal is to get more Catholics from beaner countries and Poland into white countries.

Also after he bowed down and washed those saracens feet like a fucking cuckold the cardinals should have stabbed him to death. I was utterly disgusted by that show of weakness.

>mfw my strict Irish Catholic grandparents disregard him as the "liberal" pope and say he is a plant that is going to hell for appeasing gays

He is a false prophet.

He built an economy that could only be supported by continuous acquisition and war.
He set his people up for destruction by rising them to a point by means taht were unsustainable.

Hitler was working for the Catholics, this is before the kikes took over at Vatican 2.

I wouldn't mind that chapter of MAGA

Thanks for this

this

Francis has been a literal cuck pope. No one takes hims seriously if i know

For 80% of Catholics outside South America, the pope is just a decorative function, he should try to become relevant to his own religion again before dipping his feet into politics.

How can Catholics say this is their guy when he keep shovelling down boatloads of political garbage? What makes you think he's theologically sound as well?

Reject him Kekthlics, normalfags and secularists blue pilled most Protestant denominations long ago, don't fall the same

Literally the only people who still care about this baby diddling heretic are shitskins, so he has no choice but to pander to use prime audience.

Luckily he only has a few years left until his one way ticket to hell, but another false prophet will just spring up to take his place.

>People voted for hitler you guys

This triggers the /his/ in me.
He didn't get "elected" in the same way Trump got "elected."

Hitler came into power through a combination of several things, one of them being chance and a majority of the rest being thanks to communists or the "goodies" from the war before setting up a Germany that was doomed to fail.

The aftermath of WW1 was before the "let's make this place not shit" era of post-war interference and still in the "let's gut the annoying little faggot like a fucking pig" era.

Germany didn't vote Hitler into a holocaust and accidentally all of Europe.
Hitler fell near a position of power, then crawled into it because the person standing in it before he got there fucking died.

Fucking liberals don't know a goddamn thing about anything jesus christ

This.

What the fuck is even wrong with Hitler-wannabe leaders and populists or leaders who put their home country first?

(((JESUITS)))

No, the (((Allies))) destroyed his people.

>prophet

Fake new and media spin. Pope Francis isn't perfect but media always takes what he says out of context.

Pic related. 3 titles of the from 3 different news agencies reporting on the same story.

THIS!

People voted for Merkel and then she destroyed her country

Why don't these faggots realize that with strong personalities like Trump it's much better to work with him than against him.

Hitler wouldn't have hated Jews so much if they actually tried to work with him in solving problems. If Jews were as smart as they were vindictive they could have secured the entirety of Israel with German backing.

Seriously, if this Man makes me pick between the church and Trump, I will pick Trump every time.

Does he want to cause a 21st century schism?

This pope is false pope.
Real pope is benoit XVI.
Fuck the false pope, burn him !

when this traitor praise islam

Many Catholics are straining at this point, to be honest.

Reminder that the last pope resigned and still lives and is still pope, this guy's just a Jesuit mouth piece

I hope so. It's bad enough you heretical cucks continued to exist in any form after the 16th century but I'd at least settle for a return of some based Urban II shit.

welp
looks like its time to destroy the pope

No one voted for Hitler. Fake news.

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Best case scenario at this point is the church survives him and a far-right pope is elected.

Otherwise your wish might come true sadly.

But lets not argue, I agree we should focus more on DEVS VVLT then engaging in petty squabbles.

i'm plying (((they))) didn't destroy his people

Malachi prophecy, you should stop being Catholics now and come into the Protestant fold.

Come home white man, come home brothers and sisters. We are all about forgiving you for your sins. You shall not face the lashes.

Nothing, Hitler was a Catholic puppet. The Church was waging a millennium long war against the Jews until WW2 and Vatican 2. Now we have a kike Jesuit as supposed Pope.

reminder these are all clickbaits

completely worthless

pope francis seemed alright to me at first, but I've soon come to realize he is a fuckhead, I can't stand him, if for no other reason then because there are people that actually listen to him.

>pope
>white

this new pope is a faggot. bring back nazi pope.

I actually believe this too.

He's pure evil.

>Malachi prophecy, you should stop being Catholics now and come into the Protestant fold.

Sorry m8, best your getting from me is that I convert to Orthodoxy

Also, isn't the Anglican church just as fucked with their Women priests?

Or are you a member of a more traditional sect?

all the elites are against him this will be good!

Come home WASP's.

Come home now.

>DEVS VVLT
YES, BROTHER
My greatest lament is that there was never a Protestant Crusade. Germany should have btfo the P*pe and then btfo the muzzies soon after.

He's doing it himself.
All my idiot Catholic friends don't like this guy.