(((coincidence))) thread

Here we post and list many of the historical and modern (((coincidences))) regarding people in the media, politics, and the rich

Other urls found in this thread:

holodomorinfo.com/
youtu.be/QwQkgfRUI9M
youtu.be/WA0DG-JWQME
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
pastebin.com/dSuVmdVM
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/WALENDYsolje-Russia-and-the-Jews.pdf
archive.org/details/collectionofrepo00grea
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3T7FNwFjr7o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot#Israel_Zangwill
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc&t=117s
openuserjs.org/scripts/perception/Coincidence_Detector/source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pharisees-sadducees-and-essenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Marx))) was a Jew who came from a long line of Rabbis, he's the one who created communism. Most of the people involved in the Bolshevik Revolution, and the assassins who killed Tsar Nicholas II and Alexander II were Jewish. (((Trotsky))), Lenin, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Sokolnikov were all Jewish. Even people like Churchill and Henry Ford acknowledged that communism was Jewish and dominated Russia during the first few decades of the USSR.

And Jews were, and still are the main problem facing Western civilization.

holodomorinfo.com/

>The leaders of Communism are all Jews
youtu.be/QwQkgfRUI9M
youtu.be/WA0DG-JWQME

>The Secret Holocaust - The real holocaust was a Christian Holocaust by Jews of sixty-six million, mostly Christians
rense.com/general86/realholo.htm

>Communist Atrocities and War Crimes from 1918 - 1945
youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE

>Brutal drawings from the gulag
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/

>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s

>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4

>Jewish Marxist Subversion
pastebin.com/dSuVmdVM

>Russia and the Jews
germanvictims.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/WALENDYsolje-Russia-and-the-Jews.pdf

>A collection of reports on Bolshevism in Russia
archive.org/details/collectionofrepo00grea

>Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn - 200 Years Together
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf

Look at how Gloria Steinem is Christian Bale's stepmom. As soon as she married his dad, Bale started playing psychotic white male roles (American Psycho, Shaft, Batman, etc.,)

He's not /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T7FNwFjr7o

The term "melting pot" was created by a jewish playwright. The play was about a jewish romeo saving a christian juliet and usa become completely race-mixed utopia. can't make this shit up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot#Israel_Zangwill

(((leon trotsky)))

BUMP

Whatta coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc&t=117s

openuserjs.org/scripts/perception/Coincidence_Detector/source

bump

Christian Bale converted to Orthodoxy, married a Serb woman that was an aide to a Jewess the Oven dodger
I think both of them are redpilled and aware.

Andy breitbart

make sure to download this guys, its a real eye opener

LMAO ive never seen this before somehow

Guess who fought for a life to abolish Apartheid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo

I'm conflicted with Trump. On one hand he could potentially destroy globalism..which I'm in favour of. On the other hand he sucks Israel's dick.

If he carries on with protectionism and strict immigration. America will shrink on the world stage but its population should be fairly well off. The superpower shit will evaporate though.

That leaves the door open for China..which again is another problem.

He has only ever talked of helping Israel. We dont know if he will

Think about it, if you were to essentially try to do what Hitler tried to do (restore his people and build up his country, and free his home from Jewish Globalism) wouldnt it be a good idea to have a pro-israel campaign to cover for your similarities with Hitler (the good portayal of Hitler)?

In the direction Trump is heading, he could eventually free america of Jewish media, globalism, and wars. But its a very good idea to cover for his ass by saying what he said about Jews.

I'm cool with the Israel thing. A country they can call their own instead of infiltrating everyone else. Maby they'll stop this treat the goyim like shit garbage.

As far as China most of the world's pop is there already, in reality, we are the sticks. We are not going to be the world leader forever. China will piss everyone off as long as we keep our jobs and resources chains fuck it let em have it.

Which dictionary? Would be another coincidence if it's owned by jews...

fucking kek

I REFUSE TO STAND FOR THIS

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

HELP US OVERCOME ROTORPHOBIA

Um that's exactly what I was hoping..that it was all a huge bluff..but nope.

Pic.

>A country they can call their own instead of infiltrating everyone else
I agree, but they have to go home now. Many Europeans died to create that place and many more have died because of the jewish meddling.

>didnĀ“t mention the most male degree

Mechanical engineering is about 85% male.
t. mechanical engineering student

Is Sweden really so shitty nowadays?

good question. I believe it was Jeeves Online Dictionary.

Oh great.

Though that Trump would at least bring peace/non-interventionism, but I'm starting to get a bit sceptical now...

Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet. We thought there was a lot of body bags the last two decades. They want America to have a civil war. Got to kill off the European stock. But while your rotting they will be saying they were the victims. After all so much evidence they built the pyramids right. Same shit different day with them.

Sup Forums exaggerates it slightly, but yes. Although it's really only dangerous if you live near the mudskins.

Look at OPs post. Gives a good overview, but it's not hopeless.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

this one is gold

I wonder if anyone remembers these from the baltimore riots.

So it isn't so catastrophic?

I live at Italian-French border, and I've the impression that it's all going to be fucked up...

This shit is pissing me off. I'm about this close to decapitating every fucking Jew at the local synagogue.

They are currently trying to genocide us too. (((They))) are teaching Swedes that suicide is (((progressive))).

Wow that's fucking depressing

F

We all fucked OP's mom.

that's what they want. They want you to kill the false liberal jews in America that are what they are there for. It's how they operate. Human sacrifice is kind of their bag if you look at the Abrahamic religions.

Moving towards a South African style society long term. So in the long term it's catastrophic if we continue on this path.

The election is in 2018. Hoping for some change although I'm not super optimistic. Still I will fight 'til the end.

Beat these fuckers with Christ, Culture, unity blood is how they win. Don't believe me look at Palestine, Germany etc.

Jesus Christ..they are in the middle stages of doing exactly the same to Ireland and the country is also completely mind fucked by MSM.

It's beyond depressing..a country that fought the British empire long enough can't even see its being subverted into its own genocide.

Funny how their "most dangerous enemy" are the only group of stupid cunts to have not only saved but funded their nation building ventures. Some gratitude would be nice

More Muslims for you goy.

Knowing that this is what awaits my country aswell as germany or england soon if we don't wake up makes me so depressed inside. Please don't let the swedes sacrifice be in vain...

Of course, Christ pisses them off so they won't leave you alone catch 22. Pagan if you got the time and energy lol.

they are just evil, Jesus cursed the Pharisees many times in the Bible, and look at this.

THE FIRST FUCKING LINE

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/pharisees-sadducees-and-essenes

For all you know, what's the actual situation of other scandinavian countries?

bump a quality thread

They comparison to the constitution is full of shit. Law is how they steal freedom from people and usury is how they enslave.

Yes, it's very sad user, but we must resist the black pill.

We have to keep on fighting by red pilling normies and doing whatever we can to free our countries.

It would be a shame if muslims and whites worked together wouldn't it rabbi?

You'll never be free that lesson leads to weakness. Be ever vigilant and teach the next of kin and absolutely not the government.

Fortunately Norway and Denmark is a lot better. They also have problems but not on the same level as Sweden. Finland is also fine (although it isn't really a Scandinavian country).

yes exactly, Jesus called the Pharisees "a brood of vipers"

and according to the Jews in regards to the Pharisees "they are the spiritual fathers of modern Judaism"

I'm a philosophy/classics major, am I a nu-male?

Baltimore is cuck city. Its all hipsters and fags. Dindus fuck shit up constantly and Cops are non existent

Luckily my neighborhood is white/latino... And here the Latinos aren't bad at all compared to nogs. They stay to themselves and I have a taco joint 1 block away.

I agree. It's a continues fight.

Thing it's not enough space right now, they won't stop until they can house every jew, hence the Greater Israel project

you better unlearn whatever the fuckthey taught you and learn from the philosophers themselves

>mfw I talked to my best friend's little sister who is in Highschool
>she told me her class was learning about Social Darwinism, and "why its bullshit"

I hope Trump's cabinet changes this

Where I live, we registered about 5k immigrants (all of them illegal) swarming in a 20k inhabitants town.

Same goes for the bible. They got their hands on that as well. need to find me a real old copy of the king James.

The EU needs to be gone NOW

I took a course in "modern political philosophy" where egalitarianism basically was assumed to be true at the beginning... (((Coincidence))).

a lot of the modern translation (not all) still has many of the anti-Pharisaical verses of Jesus

I remember wondering about those phrases when I was younger, why Jesus was so harsh to the Pharisees, and who they were today. The Pharisees were the only group that Jesus ever showed violence towards (the temple merchants).

now it all makes sense

Matter of time, dear fella.