“No! I must kill the cucks” they shouted

“No! I must kill the cucks” they shouted
The Trump said “No, Sup Forums. You are the cucks”
And then Sup Forums was a jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is literally nothing wrong with israel and the jewish people.

"It is necessary to get behind someone before you can stab them in the back."

This, jews are our friends.

Sup Forums is already jews (secret cabal, working behind the scenes to influence political machinations with our own weird god, religious sacraments, and a clandestine jargon)

youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

We do not support anti semitism. Your kind will be purged by the Trump Administration.

MAGA

SHALIDAYYY

Friendly reminder that you're an idiot.

Trump is the snake in the Zionist boot.

Wow OP.

You really opened my eyes with this enlightening post.

Wtf I hate blumpf now.

Wtf I love Palestinians now.

He's letting them build settlements user. He's gonna have "safe zones" in Syria. Tfw trump is literally shillary in middle east policy.

HEY, CTR, WHATCHA DOIN'?

>that image

"But Mussolini is not anti-Semitic. You rejoice in vain, the Jewish press was murmuring in
our ears. I say: the question is not why we rejoice, but why, if he is not anti-Semitic, you worry about his victory and why the Jewish press throughout the world attack him."

I see, all the Jew hate is meant to distract us from the true enemies, the mongols

>implying syrian "safe zones" will be a detriment to US immigration
He's just trying to set up outposts for the rare normie arabs who just want to live their life in peace and don't care about the global caliphate. If anything, his safe zones will make it easier to identify violent kebabs. They'll be strictly guarded and no one who's even slightly suspicious will pass.

>1 post by this ID

Holy shit you fucking dumbass. This is literally the same thing that shillary proposed. They wont just house "normie arabs", its gonna be filled with "freedom fighters"--aka ISIS affiliates. We did this without Russian or Assad backing. Plus we are gonna need boots on the ground and what happens once an American soldier dies? War. Holy shit this board is so fucking dumb.

Alright, I'll give you two replies then.

"Logical" reply: safe zones is a political move to keep people from raging TOO much over the blocking Muslim refugees. This can be seen as a middle ground, where it allows the US to more closely inspect muzzies and determine whether or not they provide a substantial threat.

Actual reply: Trump knows ISIS will filter into safe zones, trying to pass themselves off as actual refugees like they've been doing to Europe, and this is a clever way to filter out actual terrorists under the guise of humanitarianism.

Seriously, everything Trump has done up until now has been pure manipulation to make the lefties unintentionally BTFO themselves. This will be nothing different. I'm speculating, but you'll see. It's not going to be Hillary's vision of muzzie safe spaces.

Riiight, 5d chess. Thats what it is. Keep telling yourself that bud.

>Riiight, 5d chess
I don't even know what that means, but alright Paco, I will.

bump fuck israhell