Save net neutrality

Save net neutrality.

I'll do my best.

why are her undies pulled so far up her cooter and ass

Ghetto style panties

Net neutrality
What do you mean?
That you are anonymous on the internet or what?

>you will never fuck a high babe
>you will never fuck a hot girl
>you will never fuck a cute girl
>you will never fuck an ok girl
>you will never fuck an ugly girl
>you will never fuck a girl
>you will never kiss a girl
>you will never date a girl

What's your level pollacks?

Probably hot. Definitely not going to fuck a high babe

Shouldn't have voted for Trump then.

Net Nutrally, amirite?

I'm here, everything else was conquered.

All.

you need to take over google HQ first or if you use anything from jewgle stop it now

So turks are humans and have life problems too, today I learnd something

It was gone the second Obama handed over the DNS.

Deal with it.

net neutrality is regulation that keeps ISP's from distributing bandwidth unevenly. It tries to keep everything loading at the same speed, or at least at a relative baseline speed, and ensures that ISP's dont slow down the whole internet by giving too much bandwidth to hulu.

>be me
>be at some faggot ass music festival because not full robot yet.
>hang around the entrance to wait for a friend who hasn't arrived
>notice some teenage girls looking at me over their shoulders and snickering
>hear them say "tihihi look at this user, he's so ulgy"
>soundofshatteringglass.mp3
>360
>moonwalk back to tent
>pack my shit and leave without telling anyone
>haven't talked to a girl ever since
>still having sleepless nights over it sometimes
>tfw i just can't forget
>tfw no gf

happened 7 years ago. r8.

schitzo, they probly were complimenting you

if i really put in the effort probably one night stand with a hot girl. my sexiness is below average but i have a very cute face so i dont think i could keep a hot girl for long. idk what high means but im assuming its model level so thats probably a no. im still a virgin and slightly spergish so thats the only thing holding me back.

by talking about how ugly i am? yeah right senpai.

not true
the internet is neutral
ISP's are still forced to distribute bandwidth evenly
this is vital
save it

>Upset by a womans opinion

Theres your mistake mate. Women can't even accurately judge the length of your dick, they don't seem to be able to understand how to measure things with their minds.

They will also make fun of arbitrary things on one person, despite admiring it on another, e.g. a silly hat or a particular haircut.

1) Get your hair cut, get a number 1 on the back and sides. Anything else is unacceptable unless you have superior facial aesthetics.

2) Start lifting and lose fat. A guy with a 5 for a face can significantly add to that by having a 6 pack, big arms, big V tapering shoulders, etc. The golden one is a pretty weird looking guy, but he has the body of a god and im sure he could slay any puss he meets. Losing fat will gradually add to your facial definition, making you objectively better looking even if only a little.

3) Wear clothes that fit properly. Ditch anything loose fitting and baggy. Trousers with slim fit legs, slim fit shirts, etc.

Once you've reforged yourself physically, you then have to work on yourself mentally. But at this stage you will still be able to hook up with lower tier grills.

On the one hand you definitly BTFO him.

On the other hand you won an argument proving your ugly...

Id call it a wash user.

>music festival
>I can hear them clearly from a distance
You deserve everything you put yourself through.

Made it past

Doubt I'll ever bang a high babe tho desu

Made it to the highest level by age 14.

Ive had sex with 9 different women and none have been objectively hot. Also all have been chubby and/or fat

I have low self confidence so go after what I find easily attainable

thanks man but i've tried everything but you can only get so far when you're eggman tier ugly. this shit has been happening to me ever since i've entered puberty these girls were just the straw that broke the camels back. i'm almost 30 now and have accepted defeat.

i was at the entrance. the stage was nowhere near the entrance.

Why would I want to?

Potentially true.

>you will never fuck a cute girl
I'll be marrying one, hopefully.

>you will never fuck an ok girl
>you will never fuck an ugly girl
Done.

Thanks to prostitution being legal in my country I've done all of these.

rather not say...

So you immediately project and think they are talking about you. It sounds like you have Paranoid personality disorder.

Probably all desu.

its way too late now. a year from now you won't be able to visit Sup Forums without an "all internet" platinum package from Comcast

I kissed a girl as autistic as me once, after a 5 years long """""""courting""""""". Also squeezed her tits. That was 5 years ago.
That's all

>Net neutrality fails
>Everyone online needs an ID/license
>Turn off computer, disconnect internet
>Continue on with your life away from the computer being more productive.

Sounds fine to me.

>ISPs decide to majorly throttle opposing political views
>whole of internet becomes politically biased towards the ISP's ideals
>life sucks

oh well
im planning on moving to africa anyway

>posts pic of teenage girl in underwear
You work for Comet or something?

Why shouldn't websites with more traffic get more bandwidth?

>hot girl

I've made it up to cute. I might get there who knows?

they do, and they have to pay for the amount of data they transfer. A lack of net neutrality means that different data could be treated differently.

If this data is being used to transmit netflix, then it costs more than data being used to transmit Sup Forums. It's akin to having a power company that discerns what you're using your power for- is it for a lamp or a washing machine? If it's a washing machine, you pay double what you'd normally pay for that washing machine just because "that's the price for a washing machine." (obviously, I mean you'd pay double what you ALREADY pay for a washing machine- I'm aware a washing machine uses more power than a lamp)

>costs
*could cost more

I am here.

>tucking in the underwear to hide your fat

Aesthetics

You have to go back

To >>Sup Forums

Sage for normalfag attention whoring.

user didn't explain it right.
Net Neutrality is what keeps ISPs from allowing users to access different websites at different speeds. You can buy different total speed packages but you can't be kept from accessing certain websites because the ISP hamstrings bandwidth to those websites.

So right now, every website is treated the same by your internet connection.

Proponents say it'll allow ISPs to provide better services but that's a load of BS since most people can't even access the total bandwidth their cabling provides. If you want higher speeds, you can pay for them already.

The real issue with Net Neutrality is that they'll get political and help politicians they like from having their scandals revealed by essentially blocking off any website with incriminating stories or evidence.

why would I want to fuck a "high babe?" what does that even mean?

This.
It would be them packaging streaming services, news services and other types of websites into their own packages, on top of the flat cost of your internet access that you pay now.

Imagine how Comcast fucks over their cable customers. Imagine that jewery with the internet

High class

I don't understand the net neutrality meme. Wouldn't the underlying problem be solved by not having regional monopolies for ISP?

>>you will never fuck a high babe
>>you will never fuck a hot girl
>>you will never fuck a cute girl
>>you will never fuck an ok girl
>>you will never fuck an ugly girl
>>you will never fuck a girl
>>you will never kiss a girl
>>you will never date a girl
Done all of those, but what prize I get for a threesome with two coked up models?

Makes their legs look longer

Say that to the sheep here until trump somehow finds some reason to attack it.

I am fully ascended

Only one left to conquer, which won't happen because I stopped and got stuck at >you will never fuck a hot girl

Who is that girl? I have seen pics of her before.