THIS will win an oscar

>THIS will win an oscar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AaXaG-pfr5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/AaXaG-pfr5Y

Btw how off base is this movie when it comes to what they actually experienced?

I like this guy but his wife is clearly an SJW.

I feel like these movies are just made to accpet oscars.

My vote is for La La Land

moonlight for best picture

I've never understood this movie title.

There is no way in hell that figure on the right can stay hidden.

They are

Every year there are several obvious Oscar-bait movies such as 12 Years Le Slave that everyone pretends to like because they have panderous social themes

fucking kek Aussie dishing out bantz

And they definitely don't have a figure. Look at that fat fuck on the right

Is the movie good?

Did anyone in this thread see this movie?

post how the real ones look and what they did

>He likes Chris Cuckmann

WE WUZ NASA N SHEIT

>NASA employed nothing but white retards and was saved by 3 black women.

The movie.

there's a DVDScr rip but i still don't want to watch it

>yfw you found out the judges of these awards don't even watch the movies in the animated movie catagory
So the Spirited Away blu-ray is $10 more than most other Miyazaki films for no fucking reason at all.

There is literally nothing 'hidden' about that ape on the right.

>greatly exaggerated story made up to push the ALL BLACKS ARE WONDERFUL meme in an era when we all have negro fatigue

Nah, I only watch fiction when it isn't masquerading as fact.

His vids are comfy and I feel like hes right in my age bracket and enjoyed the same stuff I did as a kid.

Did Katherine Johnson feel the segregation of the outside world while working at NASA?
No. "I didn't feel the segregation at NASA, because everybody there was doing research," says the real Katherine G. Johnson. "You had a mission and you worked on it, and it was important to you to do your job...and play bridge at lunch. I didn't feel any segregation. I knew it was there, but I didn't feel it." Even though much of the racism coming from Katherine's coworkers in the movie seems to be largely made up (in real life she claimed to be treated as a peer), the movie's depiction of state laws regarding the use of separate bathrooms, buses, etc. was very real. African-American computers had also been put in the segregated west section of the Langley campus and were dubbed the "West Computers." -WHROTV Interview

12 Years a Slave won and Oscar and there's literally a minute and a half long scene where he just stares out over the plantation and nothing happens. White guilt goes a long way in the (((film))) industry

>"just check the metascore bro"

>It will only win at best a BET award

>yfw you found out the judges of these awards don't even watch the movies in the animated movie category

Fuck this shit. The judges are made up of old directors and actors that use the Oscars as an excuse to circle jerk and pat themselves on the back for their own movies. They barely watch anything that is on the list. Still mad Madoka rebellion was snubbed because none watched it

I agree with his reviews but that's because he almost never has a controversial opinion. The only time he went against consensus was the new X-Men movie. He lets his fanboy biases get in the way too often.

La La Land is supposedly a white supremacist fantasy according to tumblr. Let's see how that does.

Hidden Figures? They're all fat as fuck!

Who gives a fuck who watches these liberal cocksuckers give each other awards for shit movies?

Top tier banter

There's no way this movie is better than Arrival, which was an alchemicial masterpiece which would make Stanley Kubrick himself proud.

It also featured one of the great black actors who never seems to get involved in this racial politics shit; my nigga Forrest Whitaker.

>ITT people who haven't seen the movie.

>leaf

Your Pakistani brain probably couldn't understand the movie. I recommend studying the awesome power of linguistics so that you can understand just how brilliant that movie really is.

LLL barely had any PoC despite being set in such a diverse city. John Legend played a minor part but was pretty one dimensional. It's still a great movie.

Oscar-bait leftist bullshit.