Trump saves Vermont

The refugee program in my state has been cancelled due to the federal government. Under Budget and ahead of schedule.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Malloy-Vows-to-Continue-Accepting-Refugees-402574876.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these cuck factory protestant/jewish church immigrant lovers should just be banned outright for importing third world diseases and infecting innocent people.

Vermont is overrated

Just keep on winning. I'm so happy we have Trump.

HI styx

Alright, Sup Forums...

No Californians yet
No he lives in Rutland I live in Essex

What does this mean? I live in Maine and our state just ended participation in the refugee programs and closed down the DHS multicultural office, but catholic charities will still be brining them in and the federal refugee welfare dollars will just go to the catholic charities and they will administer the programs.

We need a klan revival to solve the papist problem.

Cut Funding to Catholic Charities they will kneel

Styx has supported the Refugee Program

That is up the feds unfortunately.

Hello Styx.

D.VA BUFF WHEN?!

FUCKING BLIZZARD

No he was indifferent about it as it personally affected his life. He still doesn't support anyone coming over with an anti-American sentiment.

He said I support and open a Syrian Restaurant

Meanwhile in Connecticut

>Nothing will change, as far as Connecticut is concerned when it comes to resettling Syrian refugees, so long as Governor Dannel Malloy leads the state.

>At a the Jewish Community Center of Greater New Haven in Woodbridge, joined by Jewish faith leaders, immigration advocates, and even several recently resettled refugees, the governor committed to helping as many people escape terror as possible.

nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Malloy-Vows-to-Continue-Accepting-Refugees-402574876.html

I hate this fucking state pls help us Vermont

Connecticut is already a shithole

it is a lovely place with a few blemishes and bad politics ;_;

>Jewish Community Center
of course

Why do "redpilled" Americans always shill a game that's literally made by Jews and propagates multiculturalism and racemixing?

Are Americans stupid?

>lovely place
Maybe in the 50s

No idea why they aren't playing TF2
>better mechanics/balance
>not globalist propaganda
>dank community maps/gametypes
>hats
AboveLook literally only has waifus. Shit waifus

>Turning the Jap into a Mongol
I think that's the most insulting thing they've done yet. Also, isn't it pretty much dead already?

I've already seen ninjas walking around A Dong in West Hartford. Women walking around like black ghosts 3 feet behind their dirty scowling husbands.

Even the Vietnamese were looking uncomfortable with them in there.

it's been cancelled in every state

to add on to this, we simply are not getting a single extra refugee, doesn't matter what state.

That's about all, peace out

>that
>Maori

That's a shame, Vermont deserves the diversity it preaches.

kek. only 20m players. so no.

Disgusting. Windham was just made a sanctuary city btw

alright youtube!