Was the moon landing real or fake Sup Forums?

was the moon landing real or fake Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

skyandtelescope.com/observing/celestial-objects-to-watch/moon/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
youtube.com/watch?v=mhmGdralRmE
youtube.com/watch?v=A9CoWd6o6WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alternative facts

If I'm arguing why America is the best country, then it's real.

real, only shitheads deny this

digits confirm

Yes.

A real fake

Then why haven't we gone back? It's pathetic that astronauts who supposedly walked on another celestial body are now dying of old age without seeing humanity return.

>skyandtelescope.com/observing/celestial-objects-to-watch/moon/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

There is evidence on the surface of the moon that we can observe from Earth independently.

Fake!

It was real, but it wasn´t purely american.
Wernherr von Braun, a Nazi scientist, developed the Saturn IV.
It even had the same Paintjob as the earlx Peenemünde test rocket.

Braun's tombstone says the earth is flat and covered by a firmament. Seriously!

>Why we no go baaaack?
Seriously, I have yet to hear/read/seen an effective explanation for this.
>We met da aliums. They told us to go home and stay away!

The general consensus is that we'll go back when we're ready to do something new, like potentially build a base/colony. We put men on the moon 6 times, collected a large number of samples, performed many experiments, and spent a gigantic sum of money in the process. When the public essentially didn't care about Apollo 17 it was easier to halt the program and focus on other goals (like space stations, the shuttle program, etc)

>America wouldn't have gotten to the moon if not for the Nazis
>Ha, you believe in the moon landing? That shit was faker than the Holocaust!

Not believing the moonlanding is flat earth tier tinfoil

How brain washed are you? You are fooled so easily.

100% obviously fake. Just look at it. And beyond that I've read/watched 1000+ hours of content that proved to me it was fake.

>Calling other people brainwashed
Remember, the final redbill is the lizard alien base in the sun

This belongs in /x/, faggot.

Also Japan recently confirmed for the millionth time that our flag is still on the moon's surface. Even Russia, our main fucking competition on that mission, confirmed our flag is there.

I consider this garbage just as pathetic as the flat earth retards, who are also constantly proven wrong.

Go to fucking /x/ if you're going to circle-jerk about made up shit.

It doesn't belong on /x/ because it is a fact that it was faked.

It happened.
My dad told e and he worked for Nintendo.

Link?

>Also Japan recently confirmed for the millionth time that our flag is still on the moon's surface.
Nope. Looked into that before. Japan didn't prove shit. They even said they can't find any trace of the lander.

Where does this cable lead to?

That was shot is in a studio... by Kubrick.

Real, but soon to be fake unless the next reply gets repeating digletts.

>Is easily convinced by retards on the internet that humanity has never landed on the moon, despite all the proof that can be viewed independently by any human being

>Calls others brainwashed

If 7, it was real
if 3, it was fake
if 0, ayy lmao are on the moon

>takes screenshot of picture that is easily downloaded by pressing the downwards arrow

no one is going to side with your technologically impaired ass

ayy lmao

the camera taking the picture?

I suppose the old saying is true.

It's difficult to win an argument with a thinking person, but impossible with stupid people.

You should all be executed to prevent your retardation from spreading throughout the species.

>ayy lmao are Nazis
>they are there since 1945

I knew it!

Fun fact: the physical surface that they stood on was boiling hot (>250 degrees F), but because there was no atmosphere to be heated or retain heat, the "space" around them was near absolute zero.
Fun """fact""": the only way to artificially simulate 0.6g would be to slow the hypothetical studio footage down, but when it's sped up accordingly to what would be the original frame rate, the astronauts' movement becomes uncannily jerky.

That takes like 1 minute to crop or mark the area, this is so much easier

should be 0.3g

>Then why haven't we gone back?
I hear this ALL the fucking time. It just goes to show how uninformed people who think the moon landings were faked are. There were 6 (SIX) manned missions to the moon, moron.

kek confirms, space niggers are crashing on the moon

I came here to see viddy of buzz punching guy in the face.

Someone please post.

Fake, white people are so oppressed and put upon they couldn't do it.
The kikes decided to celebrate this by creating a most taunting gift, the appearance of success, yet a hoax.

Little of both. We actually landed there but not because we were in a space race with the Russians.

>R E P T I L E
>A L I E N S

It was faked by Stanley Kubrick. However he was such a perfectionist he insisted on shooting on location.

We did. How many times? 8 times I think. NASA's budget is almost half of what it was in the sixties. We wanna keep working on the ISS and we also have a much larger climate-research sector or whatever.

obviously fake. we needed the propaganda vs Russia. never been back. can't see stars in the sky. astronauts won't swear on the bible they landed on the moon.

same as flat earth. nasa is pocketing billions of dollars sending out digitally created images of earth once in a while.

I have absolute proof that NASA faked the moon landing. pic related. That is only the tip of the Iceberg, or I should say...IceBOG

We will never leave earth, because of the dome (firmament). You're the moron believing science-fiction!

Best answer in thread.

Of course it was, nothing to see here. They were just tired from their extraordinary voyage.

Were you zooming in on a part of the image? I think that guy thinks you took a screenshot of the full pic

This.

I pray Trump doesn't fund these lying thieves.

Which version of the bible?
The only proper one was written by Browning.

I was zooming in on the area

Because it's really, really expensive.

Google is wiping out all the real evidence that the moon landing was faked.
70%+ of the greatest evidence is now hidden so deep only the most devoted can find it. Google has censored it from all results. If you Google image "moon landing fake proof" you will only see joke images. Exactly what Google wants you to see to discredit it.

You guys haven't seen the real evidence but I have. I tried to find some but Google has done too good of a job in the last 5+ years of censoring "real" results.

You'll only find disinfo links now.

Why would we dump so much money and national pride into something faked? For all the effort to fake the moon landing and trick everyone who worked on it, why not just go to the moon.

Ayy lmaos are the Jews controling everyone via NES controllers

guys the moon landing was a fake, you dumb sheeple.
It was proven fake long ago by people much smarter than NASA "scientists".

Oh shit, AYYYYEE!!!

I think its pathetic that Americans openly denigrate their country's greatest achievement.
You don't say the the hoisting of the flag over Okinawa was fake? So why the moonlanding? I assume your trolling.

Faked of course. If there was a landing, it was surely without people. Or they would have returned dead :D Maybe they left flags and primitive robots putting up a flag and some other traces.

Men - 12

Women - 0

i just don't think we had the technology but pretended we did

Real

But space exploration is discouraged by globalists who wish to implement agenda 21 and enslave humanity forever in neofeudalism.

They want to bring the human population down to 500 million.

no one has been to space, pic related

>You don't say the the hoisting of the flag over Okinawa was fake? So why the moonlanding? I assume your trolling.
Nuclear Bombs are a hoax just like the Moon Landing. Nuclear Bombs do not exist. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were merely firebombed.

The second he calls him a coward he gets decked in the face

youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

Proof?

Thank you for posting that, I couldn't find it. You all need to look into the details of this. They're all STILL ALIVE.

Then why didn't the Russians embarrass you in front of the world then? They had everything to gain. Any journalist worth his salt would have made his name.
If you accept the Hubble telescope and the probes that were launched across space are valid? Then why not the moon landing? Look at the your GPS. They are satellite systems launched by the US military. I'm all for countering political bullshit but not believing outright facts is retarded.

>109258489
where are the stars?

Fake. The complex rocket/fuel adjustments necessary had to be done by a computer. The onboard computer was less powerful than a Casio digital watch. Large computers from Houston were 4 seconds away. The module would have certainly crash landed had the attempt been 'real.' All fake with perhaps some mind control used on the astroNOTS. Armstrong alluded to it when he talked about 'truth's protective layers.'

How can the moon landings be real if the Moon isn't real?

>Earth-No-Water.gif

nice b8

It's really fucking expensive and there's no reason to send a human there - Robots can collect much more information and there's no risk of death.

You really don't understand the cold war, do you?

>That pic
Fucking beautiful.

i read somewhere that the both the black guy and the asian guy claim to be twins. lol

Gps, is a ground based system. Satellites are a hoax too.

Which Astronaut was it that said there was a 2 mile tall tower on the moon built by aliens? One of the astronauts actually said on camera that aliens are on the moon and a few years later he was dead.

fake

Half of these are just pictures of their siblings, live stream your suicide please

This is the truth!

Faked.

The problem is that we did film some faked footage on a sound stage, which they never decided they were going to use but sort of had as a back up in case we actually didn't get to the moon. In the years since the real and fake footage has been blended into this dis/mis-info clusterfuck.

>Also Japan recently confirmed for the millionth time that our flag is still on the moon's surface.

I doubt what you say is true. If it is

>"look the country I dropped 2 atom bombs and invaded says it's true"

Doesn't mean jack shit

>implying Japan is a puppet of America

everything is fake. we are living in the matrix.

They literally can't leave earth and never will. Only in death will we leave this plane of existence...

The video is fake. The actual thing i dont know. they could just go there and film a fake thing on earth. thats my theory.

this in all honest. I'd like to believe, but I have a few questions. it wouldn't surprise me if they were faked (it was the Nixon administration after all) but it would break my heart

Straight from the Astronauts themselves "Aliens are on the moon"
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
youtube.com/watch?v=mhmGdralRmE
youtube.com/watch?v=A9CoWd6o6WI

>implying countries who won after ww2 just let them be because that's the right thing to do

Do you know why wars are fought kid? Especially a fucking world war? It is for total domination

Thats how shitskins fight, things are different over here in the civilized world, we have things like morals.

There are flights to Sydney from Cape Town I thought?

what's so important on the moon that's worth spending tons of money going back?