Hi guys...

Hi guys, I was at the He Will Not Divide Us demonstration earlier today and I found out about this place because of someone who was there. So what's this all about? I know you all are trolling but why do you hate what we're doing so much? Why do you actually like Trump so much? Let's talk.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

We identify as Apache attack helicopters

Or not

It's uptayou

Lurk Moar faggot

>hasn't watched The Greatest Story Never Told
>posts on Sup Forums

REEEEEEE LURK MORE NORMIES REEEEEEEE!!!

die in a fire shitskin, day of the rope soon

p.s. Jewess pussy belongs to white aryan goyim cock

Nice 55, I see the memes have potential in you, but you have much learn young padawan. You probably haven't even taken the red pill yet, you'd best get on that.

so is everything you guys say and do a troll? "identify as Apache attack helicopters" is pretty rude to trans* folk

It was pretty disheartening to be at the HWNDU event when you people would start interrupting us, getting in front of the camera, playing music... what do you have to gain from this?

>this cunt believes we don't know he's baiting

if you actually do participate in this antifa crap, please kill yourself

>"identify as Apache attack helicopters" is pretty rude to mutants

That's the point, you don't get to become something you aren't, you can only fulfill what you ARE to the best of its capacity. Equality is a lie, all you have to do is lift up your eyes from your ideology for a brief moment to realize this.

Entertainment? Not everything has to be super serious.

>I know you all are trolling

hehe, thats what you think kiddo

"this cunt believes we don't know he's baiting"

I'm a girl, first of all, and antifa? really? so you are fascists?

We do it for the lulz

we're big guys

I like teasing people too but it stops being funny once there's real consequences, like a potential dictator getting elected into office. Maybe you could tone it down now. This is important.

NO WE ARE NAT SOC AND ANTI ANTIFA

NIGGER

>Why do you actually like Trump so much?
we like to have fun.
Trump represents a message we connect with.
>why do you hate what we're doing so much?
You don't, you're acting silly and deserve to be trolled

Oh Hun go change into your evening gown and make me a sandwich, will ya? Don't worry your empty lil head with all this poly ticks stuff. Thanks babe, you're the best.

Sorry, no answers until sharpie in pooper.

>I'm a girl
Now we definitely know you're baiting faggot

Wow fuck you 0p.

You can't tell me what i can and can't identify as

Go back to plebbit

lurk moar
post tits with timestamp if you're a girl and you shall get answers

>dictator
>elected
that's not rational.

Who cares if you live in a dictatorship and not a democracy? You would rather be ruled by an entire society of fallible, selfish, bad people, than by just one?

We don't care. Let it all burn. We are a death cult.

We have nothing to gain and even less to loose.

You are brainwashed sheeple doing the bidding of the billionaire class (I know you don't even realise this)

Join the right side. I know you think you are "revolutionaries" but you aren't. You are trying to protect the established order of the past 70 years.

We are the revolutionary movement that is bringing it to its knees and we will prevail.

Don't be on the wrong side of history OP. Leave that left wing nonsense behind and join a real cause.

This. If OP indeed a (real) woman, she is genetically, mentally, physically and spiritually designed and developed for the purpose of breeding children for the aryan alpha male.

did you post this too?

...u fucked m8

Shia lebeouf is a shitty actor and he made tf3 unwatchable. Nothing was lost.

>I'm a girl
weak b8 m8
1/10

There is no escape now that you are here. The subtle redpilling has begun.

"that's not rational."

Hitler was elected originally too. So was Putin.

>I'm a girl,

you b8d 2 hard user, 6/10 effort

Click on the number on the top left to reply.
Sup Forums is a mixture of counter culture, satire, and trolling. it'll broaden your horizon if you stick around but you should lurk more before taking part in the board.

Putin's a good leader and loves his country, and ironically is less corrupt than Obama was. Hitler was a bad guy, but had some decent qualities that are often overlooked.

We don't care.

Let it all burn.

It'll be funny. Most of us here will kill themselves before the next election anyway.

Not because of trump but because we have nothing to live for.

top right GODDAMIIT

Only way these faggots will that u seriously is if u post tits and timestamp

"We are the revolutionary movement that is bringing it to its knees and we will prevail.

Don't be on the wrong side of history OP. Leave that left wing nonsense behind and join a real cause."

what has the right wing done for this country? Reagan destroyed the media, G W Bush destroyed our privacy with the Patriot Act and Homeland Security, and then crushed the economy.

>Most of us here will kill themselves before the next election anyway.

>Not because of trump but because we have nothing to live for.

lol faggot

>hitler
he actually promised he would end democracy, that's what he did. don't confuse things
>putin
not a dictator, you're deeply confused

learn to give (you)s if you want (you)s.

It's really not important though. In the scope of human existence this is nothing, a drop in the ocean. In 100 years very few will remember and even less will care. This is neither the worst or the best thing to happen. It simply is. So just live your life and try to free yourself from this notion that you at all matter. You'll be better off.

U U
U U
UUUUUUU
U
U

Sup Forums is a board of peace

(you)

It's just that you bully people into the corner by calling everyone racist and claiming moral high ground. Gee, why do people hate you so much?

Get out redditor cuck, Sup Forums is a white nationalist/fascist board no matter how much you cuckservative /r/thedonald cucks try to change it

MEGA RELEVANT

I wanna suck on these big fat Jew tits.

The right wing BUILT this country. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were literally aristocrats who had peasant slaves working in their fields. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Hardly anyone here considers Reagan or GW Bush to be "right wing" either. Reagan signed a bill pushing extreme gun control, for instance. They were both puppets of the big banks. Trump is the first true right wing president we have had since Kennedy.

You should go read a book little girl. The world is not all flowers and rainbows like you think.

S to SPIT

You gotta tell people to click the file name(open in new tab) or else the newfags might not read it cause the text looks too small.

Thanks. So it is at least partially satire.

I don't bully people. I don't call everyone racist. I don't hate people. I want to be a part of growing the world closer together, not pulling away like Trump wants to do. I want us to have better relations with countries all over the world, and I don't want anybody to feel threatened in this country. Lots of my friends feel threatened inside this country now. I have friends here on an H1B that they're afraid will be unable to get a renewal once Trump changes the policies. I have a friend who's trans that is afraid she'll lose medical coverage for her HRT and won't be able to get the reassignment surgery if Obamacare gets repealed.

If I identify as white, should I bleach my skin?

We don't care. We have nothing to loose anyway

So called 'antifascists' are using fascist techniques to seize control. Control of media and educational systems, corrupt politicians, intimidation, self delusion, etc. You get the idea.

A lot of this is spilling over from Soviet ideological subversion during the cold war, since the generation which was subject to the KGB's tactics are now in positions of power in politics and academia. But in reality, if you want someone to blame, look in the mirror.

nigger

You're trying to ascribe some kind of greater purpose to this place. I can bet the majority of the posters here from the US didn't even vote. They just enjoy the collective outrage and lulz that Trump produces. The Sup Forums board and it's ancestor /new/ always fed off of butthurt. This board is just an alternate way to attack the social hierarchy. It's easy to goad outrage and provoke a response from people who are "literally shaking" at the use of certain words, and images. I can bet you are a fairly well liked and respected person. How do you think it makes a wretch feel to bring you down to their level and make you feel like shit?

>feels good man

You can show yourself out.

Op i'll make this quick, we only love /our/ people and troll the rest. we don't hate. Sup Forums is a board of peace and all we do is for the keks

So you're depressed... I'm sorry, you should seek help. You do have something to lose. All of us do.

Christ Leaf that one really stuck with you huh?

Youve been shitposting about it nonstop all fucking day

Still don't care. You come here to bitch and moan. It all lands on deaf ears.

We don't care about other people. In one thread I deny the holocaust and in another I proclaim that mugi is best girl.

Simply because like to have fun. You'll find out that the majority of us here are steeped in a deep sense of irony and disingenuous.

And HWNDU was stupid enough to have a venue where we could be given the opportunity to have fun at your expense.

Trans are mentally ill degenerates willingly sterilizing themselves I support trans people too but you should realize it's a eugenic psyop to get mental defectives to surrender their ability to breed

> I want to be a part of growing the world closer together

Its cool that you want women being raped by hordes of migrants, but we don't

fuck off faggot

sorry, interrupting what? your endless, pointless, nonsense, cringy chant? wew sorry

Fuck off roastie

>I want us to have better relations with countries all over the world
He's doing that, a large proportion of us supported him precisely because we couldn't stand US attitude towards Russia
>I have a friend who's trans
maybe it will be good for him, having to pay to treat his BDD might lead him to consider and stop him to butcher his body

Why are you trolling in a Indian snakecharmer board. Get Lost

No one should be forced to pay for your friend's ELECTIVE drugs and ELECTIVE surgeries. I understand you don't work for a living, but it kinda sucks when your tax money is going to pay for shit like that.

>I want better relations with coutnries all over the world
then maybe you should be happy that Trump doesnt want the US to play World Police anymore and become a bit more isolationist.

>she
first of all, its a man.
>will lose medical coverage for HRT
why the fuck should the american taxpayer have to give up his money so that some mentally ill faggot can mutilate his penis and asshole and pretend to be a girl?

>I want better relationships with countries all over the world.
Apart from Russia, Hillary and CNN say Russia is bad.

>I have friends who expect tax payers money to fund their mental ilness, and support violent groups in third world countries, causing destability so they can profit.
But that's fine, because Hillary and CNN say so.

Ok. Thanks. That's sad to read, that's really disheartening, but it's a good analysis. That's insightful.

I really don't feel like I can buy that, but I can look into it.

Same with this. I see what you mean about Washington and Jefferson, but that was also over 200 years ago, and I'd hope we'd have grown as a country in the process.

>potential dictator
stop using words you don't understand, cuck

>Thanks. So it is at least partially satire.
A lot is satire, a lot is also legitimately retarded conspiracy theorists. Stick around long enough and you can find meaningful discussion buried in the filth.

It's not depression, on the contrary I haven't laughed harder then I ever have in the last few months.

This website is a colony of popular white nationalist subreddit r/the_donald which you may have heard of :)

Trannies are gross dude wtf I mean I have gay friends but trannies are disgraceful

Tell me user, is shia a manlet?

Why should I have to pay(or more accurately, why should my nation have to go further into debt) so that your friend can cut his dick off? That sounds pretty stupid to me.

Lmao at NY

Personally, I believe that people shouldn't be subject to the government and media encroaching on their lives. I'm all for bringing the world closer together, but people being threatened if they disagree with the establishments methods goes too far. The left wing establishment has a bad habit of trying to shove things down unwilling people's throats, be it trans-affairs, 'migrants' or celebrity shit.

t. reddit

Lurk more, faggot. This is pony territory.

Pressing all the right buttons to get (you)s

Saying attack helicopters is pretty rude to trans-military equipment people. Do you see how much of a hypocrite you are?

I do work for a living, I'm a business analyst, and I GLADLY give the small amount of my tax money that goes medical costs to help other people. It's a shockingly small percentage of what you're taxed.

And it's elective but since she transitioned, it helped her more than years of therapy ever had. I don't know if she "needed" to transition or not, but that's not my place, or yours, to say. It doesn't affect you one way or another, and it results in fractions of a cent being taken out of your paycheck. You really have a problem with your taxes? Try to get our military budget down. Trump wants to *increase* our budget.

>pulling away like Trump wants to do. I want us to have better relations with countries all over the world,

except with Libya, Syria, Russia, Israel, the Philippines...

> I have a friend who's trans that is afraid she'll lose medical coverage for her HRT and won't be able to get the reassignment surgery if Obamacare gets repealed.

mere cosmetic surgery isn't a top priority, objectively speaking

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

If you really want to look into it, watch this documentary. From a KGB defector to you.

>but it's a good analysis. That's insightful.
you are coming here and only accepting views of people that you wish to believe yourself.

All of us here, aside from redditfaggots/newfags, are unironically extremely right wing.

We believe that race is an actual thing and that certain races have better characteristics than others.

We want the failed multiculturalism experiment to stop.

We want degeneracy to cease.

ect ect

anyone claiming otherwise is a total newfag or a redditor that game over to Sup Forums during the election season/ gamergate

It's sort of accurate. Really the beauty of this place is anonymity.

The person you are arguing with about wrestling could be a black albino midget with OCD.

Look around at the flags. We have Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians. I've even seen north Korea.

We are the most multicultural place on the web..

Everything you were taught about history and politics is a lie.

Everything.

Your friend is going to kill "her"self eventually. RIP.

Because the Jews.

Ultimately bringing the world closer together would is a good idea: people who have common goals should be allies and trade partners, and the internet makes this easier than ever before.

But multiculturalism, the melting pot, is the problem. Instead of the best of cultures rising to the top and working together, the worst of cultures get blended together to make perfect pawns for the schemes of their (((corporate masters)))

Why do you guys keep chanting "evil Nazi spiders"?