ITT: Characters that are literally Sup Forums

ITT: Characters that are literally Sup Forums

inb4 hitler

Because pol is

>60%

Someone else read southern victory here?

>Sup Forums is comprised of cancerous meth manufacturers

This one, although it's not a character from a movie it explains Sup Forums and this thread in general formidably

>cucks pretending they're fictional badasses from hollywood pushed media
Lmao

Don't tell me im in wrong board user

>muh white race

That guy still pulls more pussy than the average poltard by several orders of magnitude, you're not helping your case buddy

Build wall Paco

The one true King
My knees are bent

>That guy still pulls more pussy than the average poltard by several orders of magnitude

0 × 10^4 is still 0, user.

femanon here

Get lost, Diarrhea.

Ha, seconded

Motherlicker!!!

Fuck Bryan Kranston. He supported HRC. His next movie will be watched curtisy of his immagrant friend. PIC RELATED.

The king who became deluded with a flawed belief system which ultimately led him to kill his own daughter and to the destruction of his people

Sounds right

Those shoes look brand new

Shut your short indio ass up.

You want to know the exact embodiment of pol?

Nikola Tesla.

A genius tier autist with such bad people skills he could have ruled the world but instead ended up broke and penniless railing against a world he felt pissed on his dreams and ranting about death rays.

wtf is wrong with mexico? i mean if they spent as much time weeding out corruption as designing retarded ass footwear they might be somewhere.

Yep, beaners are improving their sawing. No blood on the nikes. Great, another nigger gets a dinner.

Spkeaking of hollywood elite. Madona bulshit will be soo pirated they will ask DJT to make copyright again great.

They're epitome of mongrel ingenuity.

This is correct.

tits or gtfo. rules ain't changed bitch.

Most correct answer by far.

Bah beat me to it!

I still get all giddy hearing fucking buddhists, self-immolating protestors and vegan hippy, god-damned buddhist with the patience to sit for hours on end just thinking (or not thinking, depending on your take on meditation) goddamn peace budhists., the origonal religion of peace buddhists - AND EVEN THEY HATE THE FUCKING 'SLIMES.

How come these wimps can be so fucking based but a whiny jew employee in the media or politician or god-damn student has to bend the fuck over and let their own race get betrayed?

I meant the fat retard

and 100 years later he is very famous and his name is used everywhere from physics to engineering and entertainment.
Sounds like a bright future for pol.

>Showfag
Into the flames you go.

Viktor of course

>loses to an edgy effeminate teenager he could have killed at any time for the better part of a year but chose not to for no reason

show ass

Where did he mention multiplication?

I thought finland had good education.

why don't you tell us, eternal anglo. your merchant dick suckery is legendary.

That works too

Nah we cant claim Bane he belongs to Sup Forums

How exactly is he Sup Forums? He called himself (((Heisenberg))), got cucked by his wife, and worked with and for Mexicans.

"muslims, homosexuals, disease ridden degenerates, they had to go." probably the most pol tier quote in any movie ever.

Fireman here.

Krieger

this

And Malory

Isn't he literally a nazi clone?

Ancap as fuck

Fuckin nailed it.

Good call.

Lol.

>selfownage: the post

you heard about them orders of magnitude, Ivy Leaguer?