Alex Jones is a literal shill who sells snake oil...

Alex Jones is a literal shill who sells snake oil. He literally wins support for his idea with fearmongering and lies to his audience. Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/election-prediction#map_s=1
youtube.com/watch?v=oy43yskCyLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-convention-melania-trump-speech-dark-art-of-pr-214083
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex Jones is the Wrestlemania of news.

It doesn't mean he's wrong.

very few anons here listen to him. he is very bluepill and normie

Not sure how selling GNC shit is worse than tv news shilling for Big Pharma

water filtersalesman likes shekels

>alex jones promises that obama's last act as president will be war with russia
>obama imposes a meager sanction and then leaves peacefully
alex jones is a liar
people support him out of ego

I watch it for entertainment, and some of what they say has merit

Give him a break, he's just a humble water filter salesman that's fun to watch

The tip is to take everything he says with a pinch of salt and then bother to research what he says. You'll find out his right a lot more than his given credit for.

> Sup Forums will defend this

When you see thIs, you are looking at a troll thread. Shitpost and move on.

OP is a cum gargling faggot.

no he sells water filters

get your shit straight op

is it or is it not valid to say that alex jones is a fearmonger? are you or are you not defending him?

WHITE
>HOUSE
PRESS
>CREDENTIALS

I'm saying you are a a cum gargling faggot.

>CNN promises Donald Trump has a 0.0001% chance of becoming President
>He becomes President
We all make mistakes :^)

there's a difference between confidently reporting on stat's thats later turn out to be less accurate than thought and outright lying with threats of imminent nuclear war within the month. that was no mistake. i cant prove that the error made by cnn was accidental but at least it wasnt blatant conspiracy. you're defending a propaganda pusher.
die

is it or is it not valid to say that op is an attention seeking cretin

>31 December 1999
>Tries to convince Americans the world is about to end due to Y2K. Claims the Russians are launching nukes against America RIGHT NOW in a hysterical tone as there is one hour left for New Year and Y2K Armageddon, which he claims da evul Russians will take advantage of by launching a full scale attack

>2017
>Shills for innocent poor Russia against the evil NATO globalist NWO. Somehow he is still relevant.

>All the while he has sold millions of water filters and iodine pills.

If you ever took this man seriously you need to neck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

No there isn't, shill. To pretend "stats" are some objective science and CNN were impartially reporting the truth is a lie - the kind of lie you're accusing Alex Jones of. You can't play with the truth and then cry foul when others do it, you stupid motherfucker.

He is "blue pilled"
He knows Jews are doing everything, but never connects the dots and blames globalism. I listen to his podcasts almost daily (I have a lot of dead time at work, it's entertaining)

He is a stepping stone to further redpilling the normies.

>Obama sends a whole battalion to Russian border in Poland
>Obama kicks out Russian ambassadors
>blame Russia over hacking the election

Sounds a lot like if this were done two years ago we'd be in war right now. Thank god Putin has a head on his shoulders

bottom line CNN never promised hillary would win. They projected a winner, under the pretense that they were making an estimation, and they were wrong. Alex Jones promised war with Russia. CNN was wrong, but Alex lied.
>America defending allies from being engulfed by Russia
>Russia can't do shit because America is too powerful
>good thing Putin is so cool headed
How much do you know about Russian foreign policy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Jones is a loud mouthed screaming retard and it's funny. I like when he gets in peoples faces and starts ranting about "MUH 1776 YOUR GOING DOWN NWO GLOBALIST SCUM".

its pretty damn funny but people miss the joke and then its serious. he uses fear to spread his ideas and that is very dangerous.

You'll make excuses for CNN's duplicity and hold Alex Jones to a higher standard of integrity. Nice, my man. You're fucking pathetic.

Alex Jones is very red-pilled. He just tends to overhype things a bit and overreacting for the sake of a show.
OP pic related

>doesn't blame globalism
>doesn't blame an unstoppable economic force that will make non-participants in the new global market obsolete
this is the cancer of Sup Forums

Who seems more afraid, right wingers or left wingers? Because of the left wing media's depiction a lot of people are LITERALLY SHAKING with the belief Donald Trump is LITERALLY Hitler.

The left are lying, hypocritical cunts whose first and best tactic is holding the opposition to different standards than they hold themselves.

Fuck off.

He is a complete dumbfuck. This moron pretends to be redpilled to sell boosters to low t spergs here. Fuck this false prophet.

Again CNN only projected its winner based off of what staticians gave them, like it and every other news company do every year
Fox did the same thing
They never outright promised anyone would win
Alex did however PROMISE war with russia. I will admit that CNN should be watched carefully and its not immune to corruption but it is nowhere near as dangerous or untruthful as alex.
in fact, youre doing the same thing your accusing me of by defending alex when you believe him to be a liar
there are a lot of similarities between trump and hitler. thats why people are scared. although it is fed by someone and im not sure who
I know, though, for a fact that Jones actually lies to me and I don't want people to start trusting his lies.

Not gonna lie selling water filters to mostly men on the basis that it will turn you gay is kind of brilliant. I don't wanna be gay. Being gay is for faggots.

See, you're a fucking liar yourself, my man. You're deliberately overlooking the truth that CNN skewed the facts to present Donald Trump winning the Presidency as a statistical impossibility. The correspondence between CNN and Clinton prove they were pretty much working alongside the campaign. It's a case of choosing which facts to present and how you present them.

The left is more subtle in its method of lying, but they're also more pervasive. The right has lagged behind in this department for decades and they're less sophisticated at manipulating people. Back, then, to Alex Jones, who is the Wrestlemania of news, presenting an outrageous, exaggerated image of events that is entertaining for his viewers.

In the last 2 days Jones had interviews with

>Ron Paul
>Ted Cruz

>there are a lot of similarities between trump and hitler

It's time to go back.

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/election-prediction#map_s=1
fox also predicted hillary would win.
im not choosing facts, im just saying that the election prediction was not a lie. it was the way that pre election polls were read. whereas jones' video about going to war with russia was outright fearmongering.
there is well documented evidence of both sides lying for many years. read hunter thompsons generation of swine. there has been no lag in this.
but this shit that jones is doing is new and dangerous.

>Alex Jones
>Snake Oil

oh look it's this meme again.

youtube.com/watch?v=oy43yskCyLQ

>Sup Forums will defend this

>you won't actually watch it

You're caught up on the word lie like a dumb autist.

The left wing media cherrypicks facts and presents them in ways which reinforce their narrative. "Adolf Hitler did this and Donald Trump did the same thing!" it's therefore not a lie to say Donald Trump is like Adolf Hitler, but it's incredibly deceitful and misleading. It's fearmongering - the people exposed to this shit REALLY believe Donald Trump is like Hitler and he's going to gas ethnic minorities.

Alex Jones takes events such as Obama and the left's antagonizing of Russia and blows it up, exaggerating it. It's fearmongering but it seems silly, and he does it so frequently that the people watching can't take it seriously and it's more for entertainment value. If you look on Sup Forums Alex Jones is seen more as a clown who occasionally speaks the truth.

So which is worse? The left's lies get a lot more traction, desu.

See From calling Putin the Devil to shilling for it in a decade.

I bet you believed in Y2K too.

>there's a difference between confidently reporting on stat's

>implying they weren't falsehoods to begin with

>le merchant man to counterargue
You DO know what his religion is right?

>what is hyperbole
>what is entertainment

Nobody mistakes infowars for a conventional source of news. That's not to say there's nothing of value news-wise there, but we mainly come for the keks and the animating contest of liberty.

he's for stupid old people who unironically wear tinfoil hats and think the government is poising their water

im watching it right now
i hear a lot of buzzwords and not much content
vague concepts that are never defined what is the world lie? can you prove any of what you just said?

Alex Jones is literally a shonen protaganist.

>"I'm a pioneer, I'm an explorer-"
>youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

i literally meant it

youtube.com/watch?v=BI0gwjg0h2E

The proof is that CNN said Donald Trump winning the Presidency was a practical impossibility as statistically likely as the discovery of life on Mars. Either they're completely incompetent or they're misrepresented the truth. How could they have been that wrong?

prove that they said that

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Have a fun meme instead, shill.

media, best of all, understands that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Can you provide proof of that, faggot?

yes melon head jones is diversion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-convention-melania-trump-speech-dark-art-of-pr-214083

no one cares fag. we won and you lost. deal with it.

Those prove it's possible to succeed through bad publicity and that Donald Trump understands that, not that the media understood that. CNN clearly didn't. There's a Wikileaks e-mail from the DNC to CNN, I believe, saying to push fringe politics outsiders to radicalize the GOP platform and make them more un-electable, and a means suggested is pushing Donald Trump as a candidate. Big mistake. Many such cases.

ting ting comes for fire

s-sure.

y-you too

>Alex Jones is the Wrestlemania of news.
>It doesn't mean he's wrong.

Are you 12 and don't know WWE is all staged?

Wow, my man! We got a 13 year old over here! He knows what's up. His mum's boyfriend spoiled the secret of wrestling for him, and he's out to spoil it for the other kids at school!

I'm referring to the element of theatricality in general, you moron.

>literal
>literally

I want reddit to leave.

DEATH TO PLEBBLITERS!

>frogposter

We're on to you, reddit.

>reddit
you're literally cancer

gb2/reddit/

>someone posts opposing ideas
ooooh its the reddit boogeyman! we're being invaded!!
no, i've never been to reddit. ive spent like 4 or 5 years of my life on Sup Forums and this /reddit/ shit is some of the most cancerous shit i've seen.
learn how to argue, and then stop watching alex jones because it seems like you're getting stupider as time goes on

>frogposter
/qa/ faggot detected

why must we fight

i know making outrageous predictions that never come true is basically his profession but how is he going to weasel his way out of all these claims he's making about how trump is planning to release secret government tech?

He had a 100 million dollar house

Doesn't change the fact that 95% of what he says is true, and 4 of the other 5% is obvious hyperbole.

Jones a Zionist stooge shilling his shitty ((((((products)))))))). He's pure disinfo at it's finest.
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

he wont have to because the majority of his audience doesnt care. they just want something to rage about. hey will forget once they have something new.
10% of this post is falsified information