Be me

>Be me
>Someone asks me how I feel about Trump being president in the company of several other people
>Say I supported him, and that at least he's no Hillary
>Some people shout racist even though they weren't a part of the conversation, and I get the stink eye from half the room
>There's a feminist club at my college because of course there is
>Posters everywhere
>Someone draws a penis on one of the posters
>Kind of funny but I don't approve of vandalism
>People who heard me say I supported Trump start saying I was the vandal
>Word starts to get around
>Two days later hear that the same people started telling people that I had said "I don't believe rape exists"
>Explain to people who ask that of course I believe rape exists, but I can't just o up to everyone and tell them
>Some friends start hanging out with me less because they believe the rumors
>Today I spoke with the associate dean
>Apparently the rumors got to administration
>Receive a warning even though I explained what happened
>I'm afraid things like this will keep happening until disciplinary action is taken against me, what do?

Leave no survivors.

Sounds like you need to resolve this problem OP

You already know the answer.

Get a lawyer and bring up unsubstantiated claims.

This. Look into slander and libel laws as well

Sounds like you deserve the sanction of your community for being and idiot and an asshole.

Congratulations: Trump supporters are the new niggers.

Shout right back at them with even more indignation that they are disgusting selfish warmongers for not voting for ANYTHING to keep Hillary out of the presidency.

sue for a huge sum of money, any lawyer worth their shit will do it for a portion of whatever they give you. Assuming they take punitive action against you. Document anything that happens to you btw.

Go postal, make Columbine look like a fucking joke.

This. You can actually bring up damages this has caused, even potentially damaging your academic record.

Go back and time and kill yourself before you decide to go to the college.

kike lawyers aren't going to help a trump supporter

Nice story, bro, but since you are looking to get hate-posts from the less intelligent posters, you should probably have said something about the dean being black or something like that too.

6/10

You guys are really into shooting sprees huh...

He's the idiot and asshole?

please do explain, liberal faggot.

Sue the fuck out of the college.
For them to issue a warning on rumours is fucking bullshit.
I don't believe this went down like OP said. Either it went down different or it didnt go down at all.

This

sure buddy, I like attention too.

Threaten the Dean with legal action - they are terrified of that.

Well, gather evidence and file a complaint or sue the company for conspiracy against you for the sole reason of your political views

Pretty sure that's illegal