Anyone here watch adventure time?

>be literal pig
>married to (((elephant)))
>another guy shows up in bedroom without knowledge
>turns out wife was impregnated by '''alien'''
>half breed '''alien''' babies
>freak the fuck out
>every other character acts like this is perfectly reasonable
This is a cartoon for children for Christ's sake.
Getting them early.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but that's fucked up. Also I think white people lost. Whatever gene made us so successful in the past must have fallen out with generations of comfortable living because nearly every white person I know is a weak willed pathetic faggot. Or really old and completely different.

>everyone else isn't surprised
Have you seen the world they live in?

Thinking like that is how you got an unqualified idiot elected president.
You can't dismiss something substantial simply because it's surrounded by the absurd and surreal.
This is overtly broadcasting to youth that getting cuckolded is acceptable.

Clarence and Loud House have homosexual couples raising kids. Steven Universe has transvestite aliens raising some kid.

You get to the children and you can stack the deck in your favor. The Marxists haven't lost, they're just playing the long game.

The world seems pretty normal besides Trump surreally being elected president.

>transvestite

>adventure time
>not rick and morty

Not nearly as pozzed as Steven Universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

>watching western cartoons
>2017
what is wrong with you sick fucks

Truly this is an outrage.

Who still watches Adventure Time in 2017. It quite clearly lost its spark many years ago.

I wouldn't mind if the fuck that keeps spamming this link on Sup Forums were shot.

Nobody cares about his shitty videos.

This is sick! This is just like Amazing World of Gumball where Mrs. Robinson is on a cartoon version of a sex app (Tinder).

I can't stop watching
it set up story lines at the beginning and never finishes them

Genes are trash if they operate on false memes, like Atheism.

>not watching anime
lel

If you actually let young children watch adventure time you're an idiot. The show is actually really fucked up, jake says "Friggin" and "Sucks" constantly, characters die off regularly, tons of violence, plenty of scenes that will give kids nightmares, and such.

Young kids that watch it will start saying everything sucks and try and beat eachother with sticks. Or they'll have nightmares.

I say 8+

They have plots around murderers, everybody dying of famine, there was one episode where somebody took others hostage and he was chased down and murdered by the crown, it's a pretty dark show. When kids are too young to really wrap their heads around the plot it just scares them.

Ah yes, 8
Just when children are beginning to understand the relationship between their mother and father.

>This is a cartoon for children for Christ's sake.

its an adult surreal horror story masquerading as a kids show

Sup Forums detected. Go watch a finn and jake fuck each other

>Haven't seen AT since the Betty episode
What the flying fuck?!

I would adjust it based on the kid.

Ice King is a manic depressive and sexual predator. They use PG drugs on the show. Lumpy space princess is a whore and sexual predator. Lemongrab is completely fucked in the head. Princess Bubblegum is actually a brutal tyrant. Things randomly transform into monsters and dystopias.

Also kids don't just watch the show, they look it up online, and because of the adult fanbase there is some really fucked up adventure time content online including a surprising amount of rule 34.

I know this all sounds sort of soft but family business was childcare. I know which shows fuck kids up. The worst is pic related, which teaches kids to cry all the time.

> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

these

>watching the animated jew

This and only this.

Don't know Rick and Morty then I guess.

The cuckolding isn't masquerading as very much.
They've always been very clear about their political agenda.

Latest episode's wheel of morality:
>Ignore and marginalize tin foil hatters
alright

>promote science and spaceflight
nothin wrong here

>encourage the idea of women in science
sounds pretty good

>normalize extramarital relationships
mfw

>muh violent media
I played Doom when I was 5 and it did me no harm.

ricky martin has a cuck aceptance episode

Cartoon Network has been cancer ever since tumblr invaded it in 2009

Let me guess. No drugs, nofap, nodegen purist. No hobbies or life, sees others pasttimes as stupid or ignorant. Considers shitposting about cartoons on a cartoon sharing imageboard an important, valid expression of his freedoms of speech. What a guy.

Oh I see the problem now. You are obviously not capable of understanding irony.

youre on Sup Forums m8

So?

Wtf? this show started off so innocently too.

>letting your kds watch tv shows
>not just take the tv away from your kids and make sure they don't ever watch cartoons or tv in your house
>not just make them clean the house every day and do the garden especially make sure to take out the fucking trash

You people make me sick.

>Caillou

Fuken h8 dat BITCHASS niga lik niga man da FUCCUP pussy az lil bich man cry lik a lil baby yo pussy got nails n shit all up in it lil niga cmon kant run front lik a reel niga if yo soun lik a FUKENLIL PUSSy AZ NIGA BICH WYTE BOI niga cmon

You guys are so fucking obsessed with cuckoldry that it hurts. It's a kid's show full of the extraordinary. Everything that happens in it should be seen as wired, but is taken as normal. It rains literal knives for fuck's sake.

>Mexican intellectuals
They clearly portrayed the whole cuck situation as weird, and the unconditionally accepting family doubly so.

Wait until they learn kids that play the board game life marry men and women together and giggle about it.

>illegal alien
>impregnates republican
>cucked

Fucking this.

>watching adventure time
>past season 3
autist leaf

>born in America
>over 35
Huh really makes you think

>lelddit: The Show
I enjoy it from time to time despite the fans.

>owning a tv

Don't forget that Good societies in AT are dictatorial communist states, Candy Kingdom and the human island, which I quite like.

>Aliens rape the GOP

Kek

How did Adventure Time predict the 2016 Election?