HEY STUMPF

If you build that wall and start taxing our goods and services, then we will let the cartels join forces with ISIS and give them free reign over the border.

Check and mate, racists.

>The cartels joining forces with one of their main conpetitors in the drug world

You gotta go back paco.

Good luck jose. Isis will behead you in a second for not being Islamic. If you put 2 violent dogs in the same cage, they'll rip each other to threads.

>they'll rip each other to threads
Well, what can you really do?
It's a doggy dog world out there.

transtlation:" hey man, if you dont accept our criminals into your country, we will let those criminals kill us"

nice pic faggot. feels are for human beings.

No way, Jose.

the explosive piss jugs are pretty accurate tho

Sweet so we can upgrade you from drug mules to terrorists and begin a proper carpet bombing

Please please please do this lawn mower man.

The cartels already have ties with terrorists lad.

Can't wait to see the bloodbath between Texans and cartels. And nothing of value was lost!

Then we will send in the marines and cuck your shit up Pedro.

lel

Then the cartel has no customers, and slowly goes bankrupt.
Go LARP somewhere else, bambino.

I know it's not your first language Paco but the expression is "dog eat dog world"

Terrorists must stick together, no?

I know this is bait, but I would love to see this happen and Trump unleash the U.S. military on Mexico.

maybe you missed the part where trumps bombing the shit out of isis

It's like the Mexicans want us to finish conquering them.

>Cartels and ISIS join forces
>Opsec sucks because brown subhumans with high time preference
>dirt poor people of Mexico offered rewards for tips on locations of spic terrorist camps
>drone
>Two Birds one missile
Checkmate Juan Mohammad

is that a hammer in the bottom right?
>watch out drumpf
>tactical hammer incoming
>going to knock down your wall

I look forward the day to witnessing Mexico getting leveled, I bet 3 months or less from now on.

Yeah all while raping your woman and converting your society Islam and ruining your culture

I'm sure you're real excited for those days of your country's history

Delusional tacos out here mayne