High school teacher screams "DIE" while shooting toy gun at Trump video

>High school teacher screams "DIE" while shooting toy gun at Trump video.

youtu.be/E3OLIbTWfJs

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/q13fox.com/2017/01/26/dallas-school-district-investigating-clip-of-staff-shooting-water-gun-at-trump-picture/amp/?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_tolerance_(schools)
youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8
fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-voter-turnout-wasnt-way-down-from-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPREAD THIS Sup Forums

Let me be the first to comment on how sad and autistic that was.

Would bang.

Already saw this. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Report her to the school for violation of the no tolerance policy to anything even resembling the profile of a gun that it will invariably have. Let the outraged parents determine how much she gets reported to the FBI.

This is why we'll continue to win. spread this

Did all these SJWs just come together and decide to become teachers in order to brainwash our youth? Or did they just tend to gravitate towards that because getting a teaching degree is a cake walk?

No wonder this new generation of kids is the most conservative we've seen, they're rebelling against their shit millennial teachers.

>amerifat education

Autismos Maximos

this

they fuck over students with zero tolerance for bullshit reasons like drawing a gun will get you suspended

I don't see any kids

Was it autism?

>Threaten the President
>Gets deported

8/10. Would plow my white seed into her.

tfw normies are now the autists

This could be seen as goofing around. But had it been Obama.............

Leftists are losing it, big time.

There's been a lot of huffing and puffing over the years on here about widespread civil conflict in the US, this is the closest it has ever felt.

Yup, we're definitely on the right side.

DIE

Combination of both.

Also, a lot of teachers become teachers because they're immature themselves and being around school age kids makes them feel young again. It's why so many female teachers bang high schoolers now.

this is why I'm homeschooling my children

>The clip was posted on an Instagram account belonging to a user identified as Payal Modi, an art teacher in the Dallas Independent School District.

>an art teacher

Of course

google.com/amp/q13fox.com/2017/01/26/dallas-school-district-investigating-clip-of-staff-shooting-water-gun-at-trump-picture/amp/?client=safari

Most teachers are women. Most women are SJWs. It's another symptom of the emasculation and demonisation of the man.

I would rape her to an inch of her life for promoting violence against our great democratically elected leader.

why cut out when you see the face?

People who become teachers have a deep need for preaching.

They have to have someone listen to whatever they say and it being deemed correct, and who else but professors/teachers does society deem correct in most situations?

When you drop a child off at school you think about what they will learn today, not if the teacher they have actually knows the material to teach your kid.

LITERAL CHILDREN
I
T
E
R
A
L

C
H
I
L
D
R
E
N

Well to be fair, you cunts only voted for him because the liberal majority hates him so much.
If Jeffrey Dahmer were still alive, you could have elected him and gotten the same results.

Well shit.

To beat the jew we must become the jew.

Report her to any authority you can.
1. Lets get her fired
2.lets get this on the news
3.lets figure out how she could go to jail over this and push it.

If were gunna beat lefties we have to play their dirty tricks and stoop to their level. We just have to be better at it

The pendulum is swinging in our favor maybe with enough force we can permanently move where the pendulum is swung from crippling the left forever.

school policies are shit in general
>be a shitty high school student
>skip at least a quarter of one of my years
>school realizes what i was doing
>suspends me for a month

>a teacher having a "mock assasination" of the current president of the united states in class
She didn't think that through did she? She is more or less finished as a teacher if this gets known by the proper authorities.

this is legitimately disturbing

are these really the teachers we employ in our public schools?

>butterface

This. Find out which school it is and report it to the administration for their zero tolerance policy toward guns. They most liekly have that, american schools are more paranoid than they used to be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_tolerance_(schools)

Many such cases.
Sad

>female intellectuals

these democrats think they have the moral high ground while dreaming about murder

>cops and robbers
>cowboys and indians
>superheros and villains

Games children play while screaming "die" when they shoot the bad guy.

Lefties are vicious people underneath it all due to some reason or another in their life. It's partly why they project themselves poorly when bringing up firearms. Mature rational adults take death and the use of force very seriously, whereas leftists tend to be vindictive, childlike, vicious, and flippant about the use of force.

While many are well educated, their level of maturity is sorely lacking. I think a lot of this has to do with a soft upbringing and being coddled as an adult. There are little to no consequences in their lives and so they basically act like children with adult bodies.

Ever see a leftist argue? It's always "me me my feelings my space my perspective my dilemma don't you think like me too?"... never "the objectively ethical options are this and I prefer a vs b because rational argument, what do you think?"

>$51k a year
>to teach art

I'D HIT IT

that's a visit from the secret service

>dat impotent leftism

>the liberal majority

you mean "the majority of liberals"
don't mean to be nit-picky, but you can't really say the majority in the US is liberal since only 49% of those eligible to vote came out this election.

but yeah, wouldn't that be a hoot; electing a murderous psychopath, thank goodness we avoided that, am i rite?

is this her?

No, the Left would have campaigned for him because he was gay. Get it right fag.

So what.

Yep.

They already suspended her though.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8

many teachers don't want to leave the bubble and continue being ideological. The actual working adults also think relatively little of them so they are naturally predisposed to subscribe to leftist thinking.

already suspended

[autistic screeching]

why is she speaking german op

>leftist school shootings

Bigly

She needs to fund that loo somehow.

yeah.

Report this to the secret service.

*autistc screeching*

>Most women are SJWs
Spend less time on the internet mate.
Most white women voted Trump, remember, and plenty that voted for Hillary are just low-information voters rather that true-believing marxists.

As for non-white women, they can't really be SJWs to begin with, since that whole ideology is in their ethnic interest. A black lefty and a black ethnonationalist have the exact same politics in the west.

she should be brought up on charges, though.

as an educator influencing the minds of our youth, they need to be held to a higher standard and when she is glorifying and role-playing an act of violence as opposed to a more peaceful solution in front of those children, it teaches them its okay to act rashly and violently.

>you just missed out on high schools firing the old teachers for new cute ones cause they cost less

>Art Director
Of course

>when you get burned by your own leftist bullshit
nice

Jeffrey "Thai Boys and Carnal Joys" Dahmer would be winning the DNC chair right now

Most teachers are lefts more for economic reasons. The left gave more funding to schools while the right did on a performance base. Also unions

JEWISH NOSE

>cuny
dare i say... one of us?

>modi

she is clearly a paki, you utter mong.

Good thats a start. Now we need to get her fired and barred from teaching.

There's millions of people practicing the exact same thing right now user.

its also one of the most laid back jobs imaginable, you literally don't work for 1/3 of the year.

Don't know, but pic related always destroys me.

Is that the Uber chick? She got a new job?

Whatever. She's just trying to be a quirky little girl again, rather than her current boring, desiccated self.
The problem is that she's imposing her political views on the class.

Somehow I don't think her students have any respect for her..

This is what the government requires us by law to subject our children to.
Public schools are literally nothing but propaganda camps for the government.

what did she mean by this?

Throw this bitch in jail
Goddamnit I wish this was the George Washington from days this woman would be lynched

Autism, hope she gets raped by niggers.

>Did all these SJWs just come together and decide to become teachers

it's a really easy degree bro. My sister is a teacher and she's a high school drop out and a pill popper. Anyone can be a teacher, it's fucking sad but explains why America is in the shitter education wise compared to other countries. Department of Education is a fucking joke.

>Whatever. She's just trying to be a quirky little girl again

Wonder how many of her students shes fucked?

God Almighty this was pathetic.

>you mean "the majority of liberals"
No, I mean the liberal majority.
>only 49% of those eligible to vote came out this election.
58% actually:
fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-voter-turnout-wasnt-way-down-from-2012/

The majority of voters are still liberal, this year, last year, most years.
Your party hasn't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980. And only two such wins since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 1968 "win" with 43% when the dems split the ticket and ran two candidates.
Most voters still voted Democrat.
So your only two popular victories in nearly a century are Reagan and Eisenhower.
And Eisenhower was practically a communist compared to modern Republicans.
Face it: you guys voted Trump because you're tired of being the social minority.
The funny part is, you're still the minority despite having a poor man's Reagan to rally around, who ran against the most unpopular democrat in living memory.

Truth. I'm fairly left leaning but these people are fucking insane and self destructive. It's only the most deluded who think Americans have anything to gain from a civil war though.
But on the upside they are making proper asses of themselves and a lot of the kids growing up in this shit are more hostile to it than my graduating class was despite or maybe because of the attempts to force political correctness on them to an unprecedented degree.
Before Obama went around fucking as much shit up as possible and drumming up as much racial tension as he could, Trump never could have been elected.

>government workers

I'd love to have a teacher like this who isn't afraid to lose her job to tell kids the truth.

why would you wish her greatest dream on her?

And yet here we are with full control of the entire Government. Must feel bad for you buddy.

This reminds me of a Norm MacDonald bit about how teachers think they're the real heroes. I think the real heroes, are the real heroes. Then some obnoxious teacher cunt got in his face and he smacked her down hard.

Lets get her foster kids taken away

The Trump, the

They're screeching autistically while waving around a plastic gun? lol Why?

She's an "art educator", so you are spot on.

Her artwork is fucking terrible. Clearly those who can't do, teach.

>No wonder this new generation of kids is the most conservative we've seen, they're rebelling against their shit millennial teachers
What do you mean? How are the new tweens' views on politics?