He can only be our president for 8 years

>he can only be our president for 8 years
What the hell will we do after that?

Elect David Duke

just vote for Mike

CHANGE THE LAWS
ELECT FARAGE AND VP SWARZENNEGER

Cash out my retirement, buy my own helicopter, and give myself free rides.

>8 years Donald
>8 years Ivanka
>8 years Baron

ThereĀ“s no issue here. A political dynasty was born.

In 8 years, Barron will be 18 and fit to take the throne

You need to be 35, and the youngest president was 41

Gotta be 35 brah

Zombie Jeb.

Slow and steady.

Not after executive order 15643 is issued

That would be fun. The precedent could have us review all of the executive orders to find out which ones are unconstitutional.

Obama set the precedent

TULSI GABBARD SENPAITACHI.
she's a boss bitch.

Obama couldn'tset a table.

Don't worry user. When the GOP sees how many cushy government seats and political power a little nationalism gives them the transition to a populist nationalist party will be under way. There will be more Trumps in the future, though they may not quite have the acumen glorious golden god does.

The future of US politics may well see ideological conservatives split off and challenge pragmatic nationalism while the Democrat party slowly decays.

There's no precedent yet for bringing executive orders before congress or the supreme court or some other official review process. So far, all we have is Trump shitposting on them.

We elect Ivanka Trump for the first woman president, then Melania, then Baron.

We just have to STOP.
TIME.

This motherfucker is correct.

RIP You shitty fucking Dem libtards. I will survive just by drinking your tears.

Based bethlehem

Only in my dreams user, Duke is based and would BTFO every nigger, kike, mudskin and spic (left after the mass deportation) in the country
The triggering would be felt through the generations and our country will have the global market on salt cornered for decades

I was kind of disappointed he didn't get into the Senate. I don't agree with all of his views, but he shows himself to be a man of integrity.

me

I will represent you