/AUSPOL/

Daily Reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrMZ75e2-YU&
flagspot.net/flags/au-ab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So how long till we basically become a PRC enclave. Because be it Labor or LNP, everything's for sale apparently.

Arguing with niggers on twitter for days about this shit. Is fun.

>Muh original owners
>>Why does that matter?
>Because they were here first. It's the humanitarian thing to do to respect their suffering.
>>Humanitarian? So finders keepers is more humanitarian than who needed it the most?

BTFO

fuck stick-niggers

Eh they only ever bring this shit up on Aus day. 2 days after, no one even fucking cares

at least labor is blocking the tax cut for big business.

>niggers
>twitter
>fun
>BTFO
4 signs

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=KrMZ75e2-YU&

>Muh invasion
>>Not an invasion
>Yes it was.
>>Terra Nullius
>Muh high court decision
>>Didn't have a high court decision in 1788.
BTFO

>Muh stolen land
>>conquered*
>Stolen
>>Fight a war and lose, that's conquered.
BTFO

>muh genocide
>>Literally didn't happen
>Muh wikipedia list of massacres
>>A massacre isn't a genocide
>Yes it is
>>No it isn't genocide requires intent of extermination, those are reprisal massacres after aboriginal incursion. There is no existing historical evidence that the Australian or British government ever intended to exterminate the Aboriginal population.
BTFO

>Muh frontier wars
>>Only 20,000 of the 800,000 Aboriginal population died in the frontier wars
BTFO

>Muh disease brought by Europeans
>>You think illiterate convicts who didn't know what a germ was had the ability to weaponise micro organism and conduct biological warfare?
BTFO

some band I follow posted a "Happy Austraila Day" thing, which surprised me cause they're super liberal. I commented on how I was glad for an apolitical post and compared the holiday to the 4th of July, when two of yalls libs start arguing with me about how it's not like the 4th cause it's about the founding of the colony instead of the country, and just having a shitfit in general.
Godspeed Aussies, your libs are fucking stupid

Well they're in power right now. Selling off Australia bit by bit to the Chinese........reaching boiling point over soon.

the concept of my meme was that the rich cunts are invading and owning everything. the asians also have a say in it. you and i are just shills. it has nothing to do with abos.

I always said to people yeah Jan 26th isn't federation day because that's not what Australia Day celebrates. It celebrates the beginning of the national idea of Australia.

they wanna change the date. fuck it. change it to 4th of July. Libs cant argue that they are fucking up big time. Most of the news is about them.

pic related

i reckon australia got its balls during WW1. ANZAC day and ozday should be merged into a mega two day holiday (4 day weekend). Beer and Smokes are 1/2 price on those days.

whatdayareckon?

Fuck off mate. We fought in the 2nd Boer War as a nation before WWI, so why not that?

bit smaller scale than the big one but whatever. we should have a 500 million dollar referendum to decide.

also, piss england off and put the abo flag in corner instead.

I'll be 6 feet under before we acknowledge a bunch of niggers who directly fought against us for 140 years on our national flag.

simpsons did it.
flagspot.net/flags/au-ab.html
its a changing world.

Back from holidays and ready to shitpost. Any happenings in the last 5 weeks?

This. Give it a few more years and these leftist fucks will be overrun by gooks and they might just disappear.

Beer and smokes should be half price anyway, even less. I know this cigarette tax is largely going to shitskins. I wanna get off the durries.

here. if you want more just ask. also, just the usual Sup Forums shyte.

Bunch of abos and abo sympathisers took over Melbs and Syd yesterday. No surprises

yeah well they said lung cancer is costing the medical cunts too much so lets up the tax on durries. but the tax goes into consolidated revenue which is then spent on jets and champagne and shit. its bullshit.

sheit mate sounds bad

>my ozday
>shitpost here about midday
>start getting blind at 1pm
>blind by 2pm
>really blind by 3pm
>pass out for about 30 minutes
>really really blind by 5pm
>sleep from 8pm to 8am
>good to go
seen it on the news this morning. cops always breaking it up.

let'em go let'em go let'em go

not if your richie rich.