What do we do about the obesity epidemic?

It's degeneracy that has to be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
military.com/daily-news/2015/07/15/report-nearly-1-in-3-young-adults-too-fat-for-military.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oOOfCpss-Pc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Climate change

how do i lose weight senpai

um... sweetie? how about you mind your own business and let people live there own life

Eat less move more faggot

Ban evade

Kennedy had the right idea
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

A start could be to ban corn syrup

1200-1500 calorie diet

exercise isn't necessary

Fats should be put into labor camps and locked up until they're nothing but muscle and bone.

Eat till you're not hungry anymore, and exercise 30 min. a day

It's slow, but it's easy.

State mandated physical activity. Being fat should be illegal.

>mfw average kids today couldnt do a single push up

Corn Syrup is the nectar of the nog and the zog. If you consume Corn Syrup you are subhuman.

Low carb ketogenic diet. You get to eat all the bacon you want and lose weight. As an added bonus, it pisses off vegans.

Caloric deficit = lose mass
Caloric surplus = gain mass
Excercise and proper protein intake while running a deficit will help prevent the loss of muscle mass

>If you consume Corn Syrup
That's the point, you don't. It goes straight to your bloodlines, where as normal white sugar at least gets digested in the stomach

How well would heavy junk food taxes work? What if the money was used to subsidise healthy food?

Maybe English isn't your first language and I will forgive you for that, but you do "consume" Corn Syrup, it just doesn't nourish you. In fact I would go so far as to say literally the only thing you do with corn syrup is cvonsume it for the sake of consuming something.

It actually is becoming a matter of concern if, in a serious war situation, huge swaths of the population couldnt be drafted caus they're too fat
military.com/daily-news/2015/07/15/report-nearly-1-in-3-young-adults-too-fat-for-military.html

Simple, have the government mandate a maximum daily calorie intake. They'll get thin or starve to death. Problem solved.

Mass liposuctions

So long as my tax dollars do not pay for anything for them and they are not actively subverting objective measures of beauty, I'll let them rot in a hole for all I care.

Stay on your containment board.

Parents of fat kids shouldn't be allowed any state benefits unless they pledge to make sure their child loses weight. They should then be forced to go to doctors for regular check ups, and if the doctor believes the parent is not making an effort to see that their child is losing weight the child should be taken off of them.

Is it fat people making all these threads?

Why are there all these weird complicated responses in these threads? You can eat anything you fucking want so long as you stay active.

honestly you need a nanny state, because if the government doesn't try to control the public's lives then businesses will

m8, you guys literally put corn syrup in everything, because it's easier to handle since it's liquid, and it's cheaper to produce.

>t. Salted Hambeast
The health of a nations people is one of the most important things for a lasting stable society

0 calorie diet, living isnt even necessary

>muh health
saged for slide thread

everybody should just have their kids participate in sports. Sports, athletics, and strength training are cures for liberalism

I tap Undulating Whale, giving me three swamp mana, which I use to cast the enchantment Maniacal Marxism, dealing 5 damage to you at every upkeep phase, plus all your creatures are now affected by Jewish Propaganda, lowering their attack and defense by half!

10/10
>would fuck

Never get fat in the first place. If you ever lose weight you are going to have disgusting purple stretch marks across your belly and underarms. Losing weight won't want to make you take off your shirt anymore than you want to right now. It is God's way of punishing gluttony, permanent scars.

by im not even joking you can just stop eating food, fast yourself or whatever, drink lots of water and a glass of water with a lil bit of salt mixed in and if you're as huge as ops pic, she could live without food for over a year, thats whats up nigger, bear style

tfw fat fetish and you want the obesity epidemic to worsen

>Pakistani
>25yrs old.
>980lbs
>Eats 24 eggs for breakfast
>Eats 7lbs of meat later in the day, every day.
>Wants to come to America and be a professional wrestler.
Ayyyyyyy!

gas da joooz

fat tax that pays for mandatory fat camps

>THATS RIGHT GO-er, GUYS! Dont bother taking care of the one body you have! Smoke, drink, and eat to excess until you need dozens of (((pharmaceuticals))) to keep yourself going!

It shouldn't matter, people should lose weight primarily for health benefits, not for vanity. Stay wizard, fellow pollacks.

'The Mexican wall'

Embrace it

oh god mommy

stop eating over 100-150 net carbs unless you're in a phisically demanding job
eat natural foods as much as possible
walk more, be more outdoorsy
be patient

Real answer. Eat fewer carbohydrates. No bread, no sugar. Carbohydrates turn into glucose, which raises your insulin level. As a hormone, insulin is multifunctional - and one of those functions is to inhibit fatty oxidation. A high-carbohydrate diet, even at a calorie deficit, makes it difficult to lose fat.

Eat fat, lose fat. Don't eat carbs. The atkins diet is based on ketogenic metabolism. Look into keto.

That's weak. I've been on a sub1000 cal diet for 6 months and majority of days I'm sub 750. If you eat all your nutrients you won't feel hungry.

THICC

>government mandate
t. Labour voter

was socrates a homo?

Zone diet and lifting, I've lost 5 kilos this week

Warm up the gas chambers.

That doesn't sound healthy or maintainable. That is too much weight to quick.

>maintainable

It's maintainable if he stays on a sub BMR diet once he's done. Weight only comes back after a diet because most people's line of thought is "Woo I finally lost that 20 pounds. Time to eat like I was doing before I went on the diet"

more thicc makeup covered asians.

oh, and I'm back on dexedrine. forgot about that. I've always lost weight this quickly, I just gained weight because I got depressed, went off my meds, stopped working out and ate too much.

That there are people known as chubby chasers that actually seek this type of shit out.

Baffling.

Just like in my chinese cartoons

cut farm subsidies, no more cheap corn syrup

VR gyms are the answer IMO.

Imagine a Costco sized building where it's just people running around in with VR helmets on, but for them they're fighting in the Battle of Hoth in Star Wars Battlefront or some shit.

$100 an hour, wew.

He was Athenian, the answer is pretty obvious.

Fun fact, when people lose weight the fat leaves the body as CO2. It we make them lose the weight they will literally cause global warming.

It's best to bury them alive to prevent all that CO2 from excaping in to the atmosphere.

Fat liberation is a form of feminist empowerment. We should embrace beauty at every size and end sizeism of spatial architectural design.

stop subsidizing corn production, move money over to tax breaks for the healthy

Obesity has risen because less people are smoking and are anti smoking.

Lmao, the west has traded one national health crisis with another.

>saved
NOICE

you might be on to something.
if we fit (dead) fat people in large vaults (without oxygen) deep into the earth, their fat should break into alkane chains instead of decomposing into CO2.

>Fatties with pig ears

Is pig play a thing

Fat people are literally worse than nuclear waste, we can bury them with it.

forced beatings

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

This actually real.

People don't think it is.

But some guy in the UK was grossly morbidly obese, and he was so ashamed of himself he vowed to not eat until he was thin. So his doctor gave him vitamins, salt/mineral supplements, etc, and he only drank water for over a year.

Think about it, if you're mostly sedentary, and you have 200+ pounds of solid fat on you, your body can be made to run on that, indefinitely. It's pretty shocking.

However, it has to be done under supervision. I remember reading about some other fatty that decided to quit food out of shame and promptly starved to death, so clearly there's some science behind it that you have to follow.

What the fuck is that on her back?
What is this shape? Why does it look like that?

>980lbs
PEOPLE CAN'T BE THIS HEAVY

>Mrs Piggy
Imagine being this person. Living nightmare.

It's huge in the fat fetish community, yes.

if we wait long enough, they should turn into natural gas and tar

Das rayciss.

thats how you end up skinny fat

noone do this

A-Any more? It's kind of hot.

>swamp mana
>attack and defense
filthy fucking casual

Or heaven?

There are records of people dying at around 1100lbs, and being buried in a fucking piano case, as there were no coffins that size and they couldn't afford to commission one.

The problem with being that big is that any small fall will have disastrous consequences.

You hear stories about morbidly obese people tripping over a pebble in a grassy park and suffering horrific bone damage.

That fat bastard Boogie on Youtube fell out of his COMPUTER CHAIR and nearly DIED, had a full body bruise.

This guy would fall onto the mat once and never get up again.

Which person? The dude who gets to plow both those fine young females?

Who?

Neat

OH GOD!!

What the fuck is with her ass, why is it shaped like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOOfCpss-Pc&t=1s this guys pretty fat.

Just try and stop me from fucking fat women faggot

Hello my fellow white friend.
Thank you for adding diversity. SSBBW community is sooo white. We need more representation form People of Colour.

Express way to lose weight is find a local swimming pool and swim(in a lane, not retard paddling) for one hour seven days a week. You can still basically eat anything you want within reason.

Combat "fat acceptance" in all its forms.
Shame fat people.
"Fat acceptance" comes from the political left.
Defeat the political left and the obesity goes away.

There's video of him. He has trouble walking yet claims he suffers no health problems. Sure buddy. He trains as a "strong man". Does weird shit like sits in a chair, holds ropes tied to a tractor, or two small cars, while they peel out trying to pull away and manages to keep them from going anywhere. The whole thing is laughable/sad.