This is absolutely insane, it's like we've entered some parallel dimension...

This is absolutely insane, it's like we've entered some parallel dimension. It's hard for even me as a Trump-sympathetic Sup Forums-tard to process, I imagine regular people and triggered microagression leftards must be going insane or having aneurysms. This is just in his first 6 days and we already have something resembling an international incident. Could you imagine the placid Obama ever having done this? That he would have the guts, even the insanity to say "I"m gonna build a wall, and I'm going to tax you for it"? Extrapolate your Onisions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
business.time.com/2012/06/14/the-fiscal-fallout-of-state-immigration-laws/
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/us-cities-immigrants-economy/398987/
wsj.com/articles/immigration-does-more-good-than-harm-to-economy-study-finds-1474568991
thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/02/How-Immigrants-Boost-US-Economic-Growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now you understand why so many tried to stop him.

4D chess faggot.

Mexico could never allow a 20% tax. Therefor this forces them to negotiate with Trump giving him all the leverage. He will instead then that they pay for the wall. They will be forced to do it given the alternative. Check mate.

Hello there Nerd Virgin, I see you're getting paid again. Hopefully this time you KYS.

>A politician is doing what he promised on the campaign

Fuck off fingol

>A politician in American politics is doing what he promised on the campaign

Politicians usually do nothing you dumb nigger.

This is so much more winning than the last president who immediately after taking office went around the world on an international dick-sucking tour.

That's the point faggot

Even with the 20% tax, mexican products are still cheaper than american products.

The whole tax in importations is just a way of pushing american people to buy american stuff and use the american tax to pay the wall.

In essence he is fucking you in the ass so the wall can be built under your tax.

sounds like the master

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Trump is based, and a tariff is necessary because the Peso is dropping making Mexican imports even cheaper.

It's a dog-eat-dog world. If Westerners won't actively cuck third worlders, then they will surely look for opportunities to cuck you. Better be the one to cuck them than the other way around.

>Extrapolate your Onisions.

nothing good comes from mexico anyway

it also encourages more local production
it's a long-term losing prospect for you beans

"he is fucking you in the ass"

understatement of the Century. We get a ton of imports from Mexico and their economy is bad with a president that has low popularity. A 20% tax on products from Mexico could absolutely destroy their economy making immigration shoot through the fucking roof.

>but my wall

If you think a wall, or fence as so many politicians have said, would stop immigration you are wrong. It would require in insane amount of money and in the end lead to a crisis in which we spend billions a year shipping back illegals or just start killing them at the wall, which will not happen. This collapse would be Trump and Trump alone.

Do I think this tax will go through? No. I think it was a retarded idea put forth by his retarded team that has no concept of economic or foreign affairs. This is just the begging of the shit storm, globalization has seen to it that America can no longer act nonindependent without fucking itself in the process, the world is far too connected financially, it is not the early 20th century.

GG Rust Belt, GG liberal media throwing the country under the bus, GG idiots who voted for Trump. G fucking G.

You realize the tax on IMPORTS means that cost is passed onto the consumer right? Are you retarded?

If it was a tax on our exports to mexico then yes, they would be paying the price because the cost is passed onto them. What Trump proposes is literally increasing taxes on all Americans to build the wall.

excuse me, independent*

Has it occurred to you Jerome that perhaps the wall is not merely a physical one?

Let me address your concerns
1> My crowd was really big, the biggest
2> Nobody said I could Win, but I won them all
> I won Pennsylvania, Ohio * i love Ohio, great folks!* , Michigan
>they said I couldn;t Win , but I won them all, * except illegals*
> Look at this picture of My inauguration Picture -that's me in front of that really huge crowd, biggest ever.

As I said, "it would cost an insane amount of money", read between the lines. It would take employees, sensors, planes, cars, constant rebuilding, etc. That cost would be astronomical.

How do I get these Soros checks you guys talk about so much? I'm tired bashing Trump for free

>would stop immigration you are wrong.

See, in your mind, doing nothing is better than stopping 80% of illegal immigration. Because YOU'LL NEVER STOP THEM ALL.

Its only in the last 8 years that our immigration has become lax. We succeeded before that. We have immigration laws, and agents and a partial wall and fence, it just has holes.

And sweetie, darlin, baby, honey, it costs less to build the wall than to support illegals.

But how about we light 3 fires in your house, and you decide not to put any of them out because it would take too much effort. You're dumb, you're crazy, you're a communist, and your arguments are shit.

>3 million people! Can you believe it?
>3 million people voted illegally.
>Im going to go after the people registered in two states like my daughter and people on my team
>3 million
>3
>my legal team says there was no fraud but 3 million people
>Paul Ryan says there is no evidence
>3
>million

>Could you imagine the placid Obama ever having done this?
What you mean follow through with any of his campaign promises? That would have indeed been newsworthy.

>20% tariff gets placed
>Cost of imported goods rises
>The public buys more American goods instead because they're cheaper
>American economy surges while Mexican economy shrinks
We're making Mexico pay for the wall not with currency, but with economic blood.

It also boost the purchase of stuff made in Mexico in here now that people won't buy the ''oranges'' or ''avocados''.

People that ship to usa make sure to sent the best stuff to USA to give a good image and they leave us with the shitty stuff to buy locally in here.

Watching Spicer fuck up is pretty funny.

Too bad you can't bet on the lifespan of Trump's goons. You can already bet on the chances of him dying before the next elections.

The Mexican president chose this. If you're Mexican and you have beef, direct it towards Nieto.

Or, we'll just buy more shit from other countries. Central, South America, etc...

This will cost Mexico more than the wall in economic damage. It'll be cheaper to renegotiate and pay for the wall than to suffer the losses inflicted by this tax.

>Does not into market forces and basic economic principles like 'if shit is expensive, people will buy cheaper alternatives'

>it costs less to build the wall than to support illegals

lol, try again

business.time.com/2012/06/14/the-fiscal-fallout-of-state-immigration-laws/

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/us-cities-immigrants-economy/398987/

wsj.com/articles/immigration-does-more-good-than-harm-to-economy-study-finds-1474568991

thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/02/How-Immigrants-Boost-US-Economic-Growth

Not sure what you are bitching about nothing I buy comes from Mexico. Except maybe avacados for nachos but oh wait I still don't give a fuck

Mehico will never voluntarily pay. any Mehican politician who does that will ruin his career. when Trump said Mexico will pay for it, he meant taxes. not a check.

It's great stuff. Protectionism is common sense. It's absolutely fucking insane how most of the world has bought into the globalist propaganda. Fuck world economy, it's the domestic economy only that governments are tasked with improving.

He was being sarcastic user.

Will America have good mexican food after this? I remember the mexican food was very good in America when i went to there.

yeah you can pay 20% more if the products come from mexico, or 50% more if they are made right in the usa.

good times are here again!

I just love the balls of it. Like to even expect Mexico to pay for it in the first place is hilarious.

>legal immigrants
fuck off

For those young'ens about, this is what used to be called a "Tariff". They used to be quite common.
The purpose is to discourage companies importing goods manufactured in another country, and encourage local manufacturing.

They've gone out of favour in the modern era, essentially because big business owns government.

It appears Trump may actually be keeping election promises here. Surprise surprise.

amen brotha. its a shame!!!

Obama did great work in Ukraine and Syria and in no way caused international incidents.

You think mexico can afford to build a wall? He does not really have a choice. Also,

>we are going to spend billions making a wall to keep our people in

Def a good move.

Brock is funded by way more people than that. Although he's being muscled out of the party by both the progs and the neoliberals, so his days are numbered.

HAVE A TACO ANGRY PACO
YOU
STILL
LOST
:^)

He's just baiting them. He wants them to negotiate. He's going to retool NAFTA too.

You ain't gonna like it when you're paying triple for everything. Free trade is ideal, but only if the other country does the same.

Trump is lowering the taxes on AMERICANS you daft cunt, he's been saying this for over a year. I wish we could wall off your internet so we wouldn't have to deal with you mexican intellectuals

I'm super /comfy/ because I actually paid attention to the election, read Trump's books and had a clear idea of who he was and what he was going to do before he was elected. So I'm cheering this all the way.

Tear this faggots up Emperor God.

>debatingwithmemes.jpg

So far he isn't. As far as we know we will be footing the bill for the wall at least until September.

>YOU
>STILL
>LOST

I wonder if you guys are going to be saying that still in a year. So far this week has been an embarrassing cluster fuck, eventually you will have to live in the today.

What's his endgame? What's he doing here?

Did you know why Mexico is a big food supplier? NAFTA.

Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia can deliver better quality fruits, veggies and processed food for a cheaper price than you, even Germany buys lot of goods from here once you are left alone in the free market Peru can outperforme you in veggies, fruits, chicken, cheese and organic line, Argies with meat, wine, and veggies same with Chile.

On the other hand who you got to replace WHEAT? Ukraine? The US could rise the price and your OBESE nation will pay for it, and if Peña plans to tax it people will revolt for rising the slightly the cost of bread.

Anyway like some user said, Mexico should just keep quiet and sign anything because the USA is capable of making your nation Syria 2.0.

Let me put it this way your countrymen are in pair with jihadist in terms of anarchy and violence, if anything is holding back the chaos is investment (now gone) and institutions (the US main reaponsible it didnt fall to cartels). If they want they could pull out their efforts to hold your nation stupidity and voila, Afghani tier local lords will emerge and warzone will be widespread in the entire DF.

Also the problem is not money its you, mexicans.

You can always go masturbate to your tulips or have mudshites rape you instead of getting on the internet, you fucking cuck.

What do you even export? Shitty cars? I'm a mechanic, and i never even saw a made in mexico car. Japan, or USA.

Restructuring the entire tax infrastructure is going to take more than a week

yeah? what you going to do about it? That's right sit back and watch Mexico burn.

None of you noncountries have any power here.

You can't even counter argue hahahahaha

You fags realize that mexican goods are still either cheaper or on par with the alternatives right?

A 20% tax does nothing except fuck american consumers in the ass. Mexican shit sells in the US because it is the cheapest alternative by a large degree. It's also why taxing Chinese shit would do jack and shit because the only thing that changes is you pay 20% more for the cheapest alternative.

Are you saying Trump is excused from causing incidents? Because Obama isn't and still takes flack for inaction in Syria. Trump is president now. He takes responsibility for fuck ups.

>We get a ton of imports from Mexico
Like what

Do i have to invest a conversation with retarded teens?

Good luck getting hired in america if he starts enforcing massive fines on people who hire illegals the wall will just be a campaign promise.

I am just saying we have no evidence to believe that is true besides what he said in the past. So far all we know is we may have to pay for this wall.

NO MATTER HOW MANY FAKE NEWS LIES YOU SPAM

YOU
STILL
LOST
:^)

>Mexican intellectuals

>taxing Mexico

>sanctions on Russia

Hmmmm

Which is worst?

Explain how this is even remotely a bad thing. It's an attack on Mexico you fucking dimwits. Goddamn you people are stupid.

> Mexican shit sells in the US because it is the cheapest alternative by a large degree

well now its 20% more expensive. Guess american made is now a thing that you will see in your short lifetime since you clearly never experienced it.

This. Mexico is paying for the wall, one way or another.

I sincerely hope he makes all our maps outdated, annexing the whole Baja California and expelling its population

>basic negotiation tactic
>international incident
Lmao, are you serious?

What the fuck do you even care Finland? It isn't like US-Mexico trade and relations has any effect on your country.

Reality if any trade imbalance has to be dealt with by tariffs.

So you support raising taxes on Americans in order to build a retarded wall?

Trump supporters really are fucking faggots.

Mexican manufacturers are already yelling Nieto's ear off

This. I really think, that it also makes much more sense to produce goods locally in many cases, instead of shiping, flying of driving them costly around.

I do, but a zero tariff border makes no sense when you have a trade imbalance with Mexico. It just is like giving them free money.

Lightly chuckled.

So true, I was planning on Trump transitioning to the WH and then doing jack shit

>long winded psuedointellectual autistic screeching

How many times do you need to be proven wrong to realize just because you're smarter than some dumb nigger in Alabama doesn't make you actually smart?

Actually products will be cheaper because of lower tax and regulatory burden and ridiculously cheap energy.

Besides, this threat of a tariff has ONE purpose: pressuring Nieto by tanking the peso. No way he actually does it.

why only baja? the wall would be much cheaper in pic related

Pfft, please show me one Mexican company that can absorb a 20% increase of marginal cost out of nowhere. Not agriculture for sure.

And Mexican goods are manufactured shit. Nobody is buying Pedro's iPhones, but Mexico outputs a shitload of iron and precision machinery that until the 90's we did. Companies will find it's just as easy to retool the lines in the US and move back to avoid the 20% tax which will regardless be eaten up by higher wages but now they can slap that little Made in the USA sticker on instead and become beneficiaries of protectionism. Everyone wins except Mexico.

I support railing you to see the liberal bubble dismantled. Whatever it takes I'm down for it I make great money. Hell I'd donate a couple grand if he accepted it.

Where's my god damn half tax cut on investment income, Trump?!?!?!!

I want to double down on $PCI/PDI. Tired of sending fucking $10-15k checks to the government every tax season.

>embarrasing clusterfuck
>dozens of promises fulfilled
>DOW 20.1K
>sanctuary city mayors already bending the knee
>57% approval rating
Yeah, what a clusterfuck. A politician who fulfills his canpaign promises, what a DISASTER.

LMAO

So this is how WW3.5 will start. Oh welp i guess it's been fun. I just wanted to become a doctor. Maybe i still can manage to graduate to be a field doctor on war and then just get nuked by you guys.

>Waaah waaah the new president actually has the balls to stand up to countries that are taking advantage of America! It's an international incident go-...guys!

Yall Burgers should begin by fixing the nigger situation, which to me seems like a bigger problem than the south border

Aren't the argies investing in wheat cultivation? Or was that an investment to use as barter with China for military goods again?

With tax reform and cheap energy the US will be the cheapest place to manufacture in the world.

Most of the south is really dense jungle the only way though is by foot. You really just need to wall the border with belize and the southern part of guatemala

insane how there isn't a source or a single article on this tread

really makes you think...

Relax nip, even if Trump finds some way to deport 18 million illegals we will still be 25% spics within a generation

>Could you imagine the placid Obama ever having done this?
Obama encouraged and then secretly funded the Arab Spring which empowered the Muslim Brotherhood and their derivatives across North Africa, but this is MUCH WORSE.

The Conquistador as usual has a hardon when he's thinking of oppressing the taco people.

i live in Florida and this made my entire night. Fuck that shithole Miami-Broward region.

>war
I think you mean slaughter