ITALY NO!

ITALY NO!

>African refugee was left to drown in Venice’s Grand Canal as tourists on nearby boats filmed him on their phones, with some apparently laughing and making racist jokes.

heatst.com/culture-wars/refugee-drowns-in-venices-grand-canal-as-tourists-film-on-their-phones-laugh/

Look at my username

That's cool

are you surprised?
nobody likes them, they've all made complete asses of themselves and their people throughout europe.

>No one jumped into the water to help him.

Fuck that. The water in Venice is so polluted that you'd probably get an infection. There are also so many pylons down there that you can easily get impaled. A few years ago, an American student (female, drunk), stumbled into a canal, got stabbed by a broken pylon, got an infection and died.

Yeah, I'm gonna risk my life for yet another worthless fucking nigger.

Italy is next to leave EU.

Based mafia and cheese melters knows whats up.

>when you swim 500 miles for promises of gibs and the locals pull the ladder off the dock

Welcome newfriend, your not good at fitting in and that's okay. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. By the way, the left is already dead and your attempts at subversion are pathetic.

the title is clickbait, people tried to throw him life preservers and shit, but apparently he wanted to die

I'm a fat fuckin' Mario playing, wine drinking, bong smoking italian and I say fuck all those skinnies

So the myth is not a myth any longer, they don't know how to swim

not to mention some crazy drowning person pulling you under or drowning. plus if he was suicidal he might take you with him

Breaking the conditioning !

If you thought it was polluted before, now it is contaminated with AIDS

clickbait is literally the definition of liberal bias media. reading any other story there will confirm its a libshit site

the fact that they are now saying that was "suicide" it's priceless

Should have taken swimming lessons

Amoeba infection?

lol desu i would jump in to save a white guy

And nothing of value was lost.

SHADILAY

checkd

GOOD.

Underrated.

Fuck you OP you don't even know where Venice is

> Venice
> Africa