The Wall Will Do Nothing

Actually it will make $50 Billion of your tax money evaporate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really?
You'd better tell someone user!
Go now! Before it's too late!

Yet I'm still ok with it

>apprehended

Sure, because Obama decided to just let them through to brown up america. No wonder arrests went down! Gee, thanks for that info, liberals!

if it does nothing then you wouldn't care. we all know it does work which is why you don't want it.

I don't want to pay for it. Think the money would be better spent on fixing roads or creating high paying jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ&t=1s

That's what I keep telling them: BORDERS DO NOT WORK.

Oh wait, what's that?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
>Attempted border entries have fallen tremendously since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and by the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500

Oy vey, stop all that racyysm. Adding more obstacles to illegals will not stop IMMIGRATION! TRUST ME!

instead you want to pay for illegals education ,healthcare, prison cost, and them to have babies everywhere speaking spanish.

fuck off ctr. the wall works

listen, listen mate, yall spend more then half a tril every year on your military, nothing else matters in comparison to that.

you think securing your borders from filthy shitskins is a waste of money? mate you're off tap if really believe this, personally if i was in charge id mulch out about 200 bil a year to build a wall to keep mongos out and use whatevers left over for infrastructure repair, roads n bridges n dams n shit. id probably recall most of the troops and just have them do it actually, increase their budget, a bit, cause private contractors are more likely to overcharge on government contracts, give the army a bunch of tools n shit and get themn to do it seeing as your already paying them, and theres like a million plus of em kickin around

Money well spent!

>we should buy better jobs instead

Want to know how I know you are retarded?

>posts statistics
>statistics are only valid for the left when convenient

regardless of what you say you can see it as a symbolic construction. it sends a message very powerful.

finally someone is not retarded. borders work otherwise the globalist wouldnt be against it. works in israel too

Op really thinks the fense made it harder to catch Josés and not that it deterred them from trying to cross. Nice one.

It's called giving tax incentives for Americans to start businesses. We used to be a capitalist country.

> the border does nothing

>THATS WHY ITS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY !!

You're the one who Trump's policies are about to hurt.

Texans would literally pay to patrol the border.

Not so much fag!

Is CTR back again? Is it a different group of paid shills? Why are they back, has anyone noticed this the past few days on twitter and here?

Don't be so negative. Its not like the wall will be built then we will disband ICE & the Border Patrol. The wall will make it easier to control the flow of cartel soldiers & drugs.....

Plus it will look pretty cool.

Also, if wall was not effective why is there a wall between Mexico & Guatemala? Why did israelis build wall to stop palestinian terrorists?

At least we will have a wall.

Listen here, you uneducated fuck. All we would have to do is use the Bremer Wall, the same materials that Israel used for their wall, and it would cost 22 billion. Said 22 billion would be paid off in a handful of months with the money saved from dramatically defunding the joke that is the UN. Do some fucking research.

>obama is president

>wall will do nothing

Tell that to Israel, South Korea, and soon Saudi Arabia.

There's literally no reason to oppose the wall, unless you WANT more illegal immigrants.

No big surprise, it's almost always liberals who live in far-northern states that oppose the wall. You don't give a shit about people in red states getting murdered by narcos.

>Think the money would be better spent

Reminder that you're bitching over less than 1% of the annual budget.

We already spend over 3 trillion on gibs each year.

>TFW you rekt the OP in two posts

>A complete wall armed with 5000 more border agents with underground sensors to prevent tunneling isn't going to stop people from crossing

Do you even look at the shit your spewing?