Do you think a NUKE will be used in your liferime?

Will we live to see the normalization of Nuclear Weapons?

>I have the feel that a Nuke will be used in the next 8 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_nuclear_disasters_and_radioactive_incidents
youtube.com/watch?v=ImwbGRwMp1E
youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, the reckoning day is comming!

50-50 chance India and Pakistan

As far as normalization of nukes, trump has already helped w/ that.

>implying it hasn't been

yes in 2018, east coast

Yeah we'll probably drop a bunch on the middle east to put the mudslimes in their place.

yup, china gonna fuck us up bigleague.

I hope not. Nukes literally trigger me. If I see a nuclear exchange in a movie my eyes water.

I assume you mean "in war" as opposed to just generally? Cost nuke tests while relatively rare do happen

Soldiers in Eastern Europe during WW2 were supposed to carry tactical nukes, but they were never implemented.

I hope

This kills the Mexico

I hope we nuke you fuckers.

Would be cheaper than building a wall

Hopefully in the bombing of Muslim holy sites

I think its a miracle if its not used during my lifetime. Iran-Israel, Pakistan-India, North-South Korea, all of these are so close even now.

desu I was guessing big happening in 2019

*cos

>be born in 1958
>there've been a lot used since then

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

I don't think any country will ever use a nuke against another country, as crazy as some leaders are. Although, I do fear for a nuke/dirty bomb going off in a major city from Islamic terrorists

look, Jose. You're going to pay for the wall. We're trying to be nice about it, but your stupid aztec golem brain decided to chimp out.

ITT: we keep the nuke hoax alive (hourly edition)

Yes.
I think these possibilities are most likely to result in a nuclear warfare, but I doubt that nuclear war will ever happen more than one time. Then the whole world reacts to the collateral damage, and then we all wait a few decades until most people forget how dangerous nukes are.
India vs Pakistan (Kashmire)
Israel vs Saudia Arabia (Mecca)
China vs USA (South China Sea)
North Korea vs South Korea (Pyongyang and Seoul)

Considering the nuclear age is still basically in its infancy, I can almost guarantee that at the very least, a non state entity will acquire/use one as a bargaining chip at some point. then we can expect a conflict involving EMP style/low yield nukes.

There is 100% going to be a nuclear detonation against a civilian population or major nuclear disaster in our lifetime. It's just a matter of time; we are careening towards disaster and showing no sign of correcting the course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_nuclear_disasters_and_radioactive_incidents

you guys i must say as a spectator of these boards, i use to see dooms day pushed out to 2060 now the average consensus is 10 years tops.... trump you rascal.. have a song

youtube.com/watch?v=ImwbGRwMp1E

It's scary, the power a modern day nuke might have.

The largest nuke ever detonated, Tsar Bomba, was 50 Megatons in payload. They could have gone TWICE that size, to 100 Megatons, but they feared the radiation that would be caused from it.

That was SIXTY PLUS YEARS ago.

The modern day height of technology nuke would be terrifying...

India-Pak nuke war within a decade or two (maybe earlier if we nuclear-ise our poo quicker).
Much of it depends on Modi and his Nationalist party staying in power and if Pakistan implodes as a result of its own profound contradictions

I hope.

Nuke California, Canada, China, Germany, Sweden, and....Mexico.

Which will most likely come from Pakistan, and involve some rouge, radical islamist elements within the govt/Pakistani ISI

Well first, the last new nuclear warhead systems were developed back in the 80s. Second, nukes only got smaller over time because delivery systems got better and more accurate. The largest nukes still in service today are a fraction of what the Tsar Bomba was, and the ones actually intended for immediate launch are only a few hundred kilotons.

Nuclear power is a thing.
Nuclear weapons are a moonwalk.

remember this one guys, it could save your life

I hope so

hopefully California gets the brunt of it

God I hope so.

yes i figuer china and usa will give it a go

YES, MUSLIM TERRORISTS WILL NUKE NYC AND WASHINGTON DC WITHIN 10 YEARS.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED TO HAPPEN, SO STOCK UP ON GUNS AND AMMO NOW, YOU WILL NEED THEM.

it is a toss up between a sand nigger blowing up themselves with a nuke

and

the kikes false flagging somewhere with a high number of euros.

# of euros killed with the nuke is also the likelyhood the kikes did it so we attack russia or somethign retarded like that

we won't believe it

>Pakistan implodes as a result of its own profound contradictions
What means you by this?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

reminds me of c&c generals

State where the military is the only strong institution, but they are also deeply corrupt and incapable of ruling.

Democracy is non-functional, and islamic factionalism is present to an insane degree.

The ISI is more similar to GI Joe's Cobra than a conventional espionage group. Pakistan is partially tribal, and the tribals make rednecks look like saints and philosophers.

They at the same time have a burning hatred and intense jealousy of india.

Need I go on?

BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

God damn that game was fun.

At the rate we're going; it's not unlikely...

>he doesn't know the U.S. dropped mini-nukes on Iraq when Bush was president

The guy on the right isn't BB.

Hey kids! Let's play "Spot the Narrative"!

islam a bad

I know you're being
>Ironic

But you know it's really easy to detect a nuclear detonation, even a "little boy" scale tactical one?

Hell, even the South Africans couldn't hide their tests.

correction, Sunni Islam a bad.

You germans got to play the cucked version tho
Robot soldiers n sheit Suicide bomber was replaced with a cart
Wtf happen to you guys?

Sadly no, I think it will not.

please, don't get my hopes up. this place needs an enema.....

I was a Trump supporter until he grabbed Mexico by the pussy. But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear launch codes

Nukes are the gun on stage.

We missed the Fallout timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw

This is the closest explosion to a nuclear explosion you'll ever see.

That's because nuclear weapons are a WW2 psyop as detailed in SYKEWAR, Lerner 1949.

By the way, the explosion in the vid is a missile silo being bombed

I would hope so.

You should really post this on /k/, oppenheimer would be able to answer for you.

Only even semi-likely non test detonations in the next 8 years:

>North Korea goes full retard and nukes Busan
>US uses a tactical on the norks to prevent them from nuking busan

>India/Pakistani idiocy gets out of hand

That's pretty much it, unless you think we're going to start a war with China.

Everything about that post, from the description of the video, to its title, to your post itself is empirically falsifiable, and retardedly wrong. Please stop, or go talk to oppenheimer.

Camp Falcon explosion was not a mini nuke. it was an ammo dump. you will tell me now that the jews used them in Syria and the Saudis have used them as well, right?
a "Mushroom cloud" does not define a nuclear explosion.

>only half the water from the poison spring is poison.

They already have been

Let's see what Thoth thinks

Shia islam is still shit, just measurable much less shit.

>Mecca
Hopefully, even if its the kikes that do it.

No.

Nukes were scary in the 60s

Do you think better WMD's haven't been invented since 1945?

Almost no one outside the USA saw nukes (realistically) coming. Even most people inside the USA didn't see nukes (at all) coming

underraided boast

The Davey Crocket nukes in MGS3 were actually really what soldiers in Europe were supposed to be carrying, but they had accuracy and manufacturing problems.

I hope you've been bottling water in the мaзe.
I have over 300 litres just collecting cobwebs.

Also go to bed.

multiple nukes have been used in my lifetime, and yours too unless you were born last week

>nukes exist

You probably think the Earth is a sphere too.

Masonic science duped materialist fags.

India is going to glass Pakistan.

This sucks. The doomsday clock is at its closest to midnight. THANK YOU, POL, THANK YOU SO MUCH

agreed.
When everything seems bleak and i'm tired and stressed out I say to myself "I could have been a moslem or even a turk" and I feel grateful. Helps me put things in perspective.

Yes. The US will fall in one hour when Russia use their nukes.

I wouldnt be surprised unlike normies we understand how Machiavellian history is, and that, that shit never changes, war and politics, never change.

nukes don't exist.

also, check 'em

нoщнa cмянa, дpaги.

I'm surprised Pakistan hasn't launched a first strike on India by now.

Me too. 2019 feels like a big year.

But to answer OP, no, I don't think a nuclear weapon will be used by any relevant country in our lifetimes. Relevant as in USA, China, Russia, etc.

Hopefully it gets dropped on Sheffield.

Pls no nuke, dc user here

NUKE MECCA

vapoorised

A better question is what do I invest in now to profit from this fallout world?

I pray to kek that it happens every single night.

Can you stop this meme already? ISIS wanted to bomb it you know. It's just a goddamn small temple, not a remote controller for muslims worldwide.

Yep. Within the next two decades, I reckon.

My money's on an Indo-Pak exchange. Pakis shoot first.

How's that tinfoil?

I fucking hope i will live to see a nuclear holocaust with 6 billion casualties!

Humanity wouldn't be at any loss if Pakistan was taken out. India grows nice things though, at least they put all that poo to some use.

>Dayum that is a sweet Earth.
>ROUND!

>Pakistan shoots first
Good. We'll then annihilate them and in the process their nukes would solve our overpopulation problem as well. A couple of 100 million is nothing frankly

why use nukes when you can just make your
enemies die of explosive diarrhea.

Need to perfect the neutron bomb, so its just a flash of radiation, or develop a gamma bomb or something.