Uh Drumpftards hello?

Uh Drumpftards hello?
You realize how important it is to have good relations with Mexico right?

Fuck Mexico and fuck brown people

(((Sally Kohn)))

this

why?

Who's this guy?

/thread

(((Sally Kohn)))

Of course it is and Papue New Guinea is a close second.

What's so important about it? Feels?

Fuck that I'd rather make more money.

We'll eat your tacos, doesn't mean we want mexicans all over our cities.

Why, specifically do we need good relations with Mexico?

Maybe it's because of being on here, but I've honestly never seen an actual argument for any of the things these people think.

They just say something is bad, or good, but not why.

Maybe if theyre cartel didnt pour over the border i wouldnt mind.

>(((Kohn)))

Yes they do. A good relationship is where Mexicans respect American laws. Actions are being taken to ensure that.

B-But my lucas and paletta lollipops :(

Nah. Time to cut 'em loose and find out who really needs who.

Mexico needs us more if they don't want to turn into Mad Max run by cartels. Learn what leverage is fuckass, the US has all of the chips at the table.

>oh look another twitter screenshot thread.

If anything needs a ban.. it's these cancer threads.

(You)
>One post by this ID

I'm just amazed at the amount of people putting Mexico's interests before America's interests. Good to know where the traitors are. I just love their "time to move to Mexico" jokes. haha, top kuk those guys. Such bantz.

because muh feelings

fpbp

Why are Americans so tsundere for us?
one time you love us and then the next one you hate us.

Just make up your mind already. are you throwing the nukes or not?

Wot's so gud about Mexico? The only reason they still exist is because we Americans felt sorry for them and we decided to give them back Mexico even though we legally conquered if from them. We have more claim to Mexico than they do to their imaginary Aztlan. We actually Mexico away because we were WINNING so much that we felt sorry for Winning.

>Enforce immigration law
>Not a good relationship

No it's not. See 1846-1848. Things went great. Manifest destiny confirmed.

GOD,

IF WE ONLY VOTED FOR HILLDOG

WE WOULD STILL HAVE AVOCADOS

Critical theory

Always scream about problems, but never offer a solution or answer. Incredibly effective, used by liberals a lot, until now. Someone (Trump) finally stepped in and called them out on their bullshit.

Jesus christ it'd be great if the mods of this shit fucking board would delete autism laced posts like this.

>HOLY SHIT WHY IS TRUMP TRYING TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MEXICO!??!?

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS TRUMP TRYING TO IMPROVE OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH RUSSIA!??!?

they probably shit in our flour, remove them from our imports we can just do it ourselves

I'm more abivalent. I just wished that you guys would stop dumping your genetic trash here. Send them to the South of Mexico or further up north to Cucknada.

Fuck amerisharts and fuck fat people.

Until Mexico gets a government that isn't in the pocket of the cartels they are useless. Until they are willing to fight them they are just a cancerous growth.

eat shit Jose. Look, we tried being nice with you, but your stupid rat brain that thinks in your mongrel language doesn't have the IQ to process hospitality or courtesy. This is probably while you engage in cannibalism and donkey shows.

Any decent distilleries and brands of Tequila made in the United States?

Did you not get the message? Fuck all of you, you'll either be annexed or destroyed into a further wasteland of hell that your country is

We don't hate you.
We are putting our interests first.
We have a president that acknowledges we are an empire and is going to govern the country as such.

Is Mexico one shit in the streets away from being India?

Agreed.

But why?

>but he's okay with queens nigger worshipping /hwndu/ threads

I hate nu/pol/. This place is for politics and current events. Not some world star hip hop nigger tier Sup Forums garbage

make mexico the gulf of mexico

Drink whiskey, you fag

You get 80% of your advocados from them. Checkmate Drumpshit.

mcdonalds doesnt sell avocados

who is this person?

>You get 80% of your advocados from them. Checkmate Drumpshit.
MUH BURGERS NOOOOO THEYLL BE BLAND AND TASTELESS HOW COULD YA DAHNALD

No. Educate us, Mr. 1 POST BY THIS ID.

oh god, not the avocados, nooooooooo

oh god

oh god we DEPEND on those

nooooooooo

Fuck tequila
Drink whiskey instead
Pic related is the bottle of scotch I drank when trump was sworn in and during the parade.

Fuck you white supremacist piece of shit, you're the same as the fucking jews. You plot to destroy nations and people who doesn't belong to your own kind, you fear and show no respect for any other cultures, you wage war for profit, youre the same scum and your days on earth are counted. The Jews plan was to relly on the white male ignorance and fear to elect someone like Trump, now without any allies close to you, it will be just a matter of time before your capitalistic empire finally falls.

It's important to show them that they are a puppet state, no matter the president.

I have my own avacado trees in my back yard. Also like and lemon trees.

Uh hello, I'm a well respected CNN political commentator. Do you not know politics?

Literally nothing will happen. This is just a scare tactic. He will not divide us mexibros.

>the current year
>still drinking fermented cactus juice

this

>Fuck Mexico
Fuck r/politics

Watch as the liberal melts down about avocados.

>M-MUH GUACAMOLE!

Avocados are not oil. If Mexico doesn't import them we can just grow them here. We'll create a bunch of jobs for avocado farmers.

Less grass mowing and more ingles Jose

t.adolf

It's that dude Rachel Maddow's little brother

You could just suffer and drink Black Velvet which is canadian

Or be a true American and drink Jack Daniels

t. seasoned drinker

Wasn't this the guy who's 8 year old son was calling for "equality" after the election?

that picture is hilarious

>You plot to destroy nations
Do you really rely on avacado sales that much?
>Ur da reel hood
No, this is what it looks like when you start to rid yourself of parachutes
It's not our fault you suck.

> it's important for the United States to have a good relationship with Mexico, right??!!!
Also Kohn:
> Fuck Russia and fuck their Kremlin puppet Trump
Kohn is always wrong.

>she

Hillary and her supporters realize that it's important for the United States to have a good relationship with Russia, right??!!!

>Joos not hood

oops, was reading the replies about whiskey

no, dont drink tequila its disgusting

Why?
What are they gonna do, invade us?

I do fag, as well as tequila on occasion.

>>you fear and show no respect for any other cultures
>dealing drugs and doing lawn work is now culture

Fucking "will Trump send me to a camp?" Sally Kohn

it doesn't even know what gender it is so how can it know anything about the economic dynamics of geopolitics?

top fucking keks

this tranny is well meme'd

Trump and his supporters realize that it's important for the United States to have a good relationship with Russia, right??!!!

wew

It's not

Fuck Mexico everyone hates Mexico. And why do we need to have good relations? It's not like Russia or China who actually have military force to threaten you with

just imagine how much cheaper the wall would be over there (pic related)

and we still leave enough mexico behind the wall so we can just push all the people from the north down south.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Legally tequila has to come from Mexico the same way Scotch only comes from Scotland

The Alt-Right and its supporters realize its important for us to have good relations with Israel, Right??!!!

Checked and kek'd.

Americans need to lower their caloric intake. Avocados have some good nutrition but high in fat/energy. If Americans have to purchase less avocados to even out their budget, great. Obesity rates will fall, then heart disease.

Make America Skinny Again

HE HAS TO STAY HOME

Checked, and this.

Fuck brown mestizos, they're 0% Spanish/European. They're the last remnants of the Aztecs and Maya and hwatnot, and we should finish the job by crashing the peso so a taco costs 6 gorillion.

We don't want you in our countries and we don't owe you shit

>I blamez de white man fo ma plight
We aren't stopping you from becoming self sufficient Pedro. We don't owe you fuck all

It's the other way around retards

White man's waking up and it aint gonna be pretty sweetie

>GUYS doesn't everyone realize I'm a fat fucking dyke who should die

U better stay away from my peso leaf.

>good relations
>means being a submissive cuckold

I hate all the autism tier baits and retarded happening posts. I miss the stormfront days

Dude.. chill the fuck out. Trump is going to make Mexico great again, too.

Why is important to have a good relationship with Mexico, which is poor and weak (it is, deal with it, sorry Mexico), but not important to have a good relationship with Russia which is admittedly an impoverished shithole (it is, deal with it, sorry Russia) but has like 20 thousand nuclear weapons?

George T. Stagg when I want to indulge. Markers Mark normally. Jack or Jim Beam if I want a coke.

You lost. Stop trolling already

>2 posts by this ID

Stop falling for it you dipshits. There's nothing to win here. We already did.