Things that Americans can't afford

Things that Americans can't afford

I can afford to hire your mother to clean my toilets and fuck her gaped asshole every night.

we can afford better hot sauce.

Isn't that the cheap shit on the bottom shelf?

Oh no I can't afford Mexican anal fissure juice made from spoiled peppers and diarrhea, whatever will I do?

>slathers tobasco sauce on everything while laughing maniacally

They sell that at the Save-A-Lot...

>shit on the bottom shelf
wtf are you even talking about retard

Tapatío is better anyway.

Be careful you might get AIDS

You won't be able to afford anything soon, Paco.

it's under a dollar

The store I live near stopped selling this and I can't find Valentina anywhere in my town. SEND SOME PLZ.

This

The big bottles of this are like 89¢. Just how fucking poor are (you) Mexico?

Acting like Cholula isn't top Teir god mode hot sauce.

I buy Valentina all the time, its fantastic and fucking cheap as hell, what are you on about?

That shit was like two years ago nigger, get with the times.

Friendly reminder that Drump always bends the knee to his Mexican overlord, Mr, Carlos Slim.

why is her asshole gaped?

chipotle tobasco wins all day ery day.

That's the cheap shit they sell at random poor people food centers filled with spics over here in Cali. Were definitely going to miss that 3rd world trash.

shit = slag for stuff
stuff is referring to the brand of hot sauce
cheap stuff in my towns store in on the bottom shelf.
Are you sure it's not you who is the retard here?

I don't think so, cause Jose is the one coming as the gardener and he'll fuck your wife, while you are "making america great again"

This.

>not the black label
you need to go back

Getting tonged punched by user.

An unsecured border

yes

Poor enough that they can't envision a world where hot sauce costs 20¢ more without the economy collapsing.

I tried this once. Literally worse than tobasco which is already shit tier. Disgusting.

You niggers eat shit that is used to clean rusty coins.

Get on my level, cactus nigger.

To me anything tobasco tastes like pepper flavored vinegar.

No, that stuff of pleb tier.

this shit in extra hot form is the fucking best.

i'd take a picture but i don't feel like getting up.

oh, I'm sorry your a bitch.

That shits like $2 for 36 oz. or some shit, and your people make like 7 times less than us. Lol get fucked.

Valentina is cheaper than fucking Red Hot. I keep enormous stores of hot sauces and I used Valentina like ketchup. It's cheap as shit, idiot.

ALL THESE SPICS DAMAGE CONTROL
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

Chipoltleway

for what it's worth, this shit is not the same as franks red hot.

it's mexican shit for tacos etc.

it's not the same thing. i wouldn't put this on wings and i wouldn't put franks on tacos.

>browses pol
>has a wife
That wall cant be built fast enough.

>Cholula
>not Tapatio

>it tastes like pepper flavored vinegar

Ya don't say

>things Mexico can't afford

Underrated.

The only hot sauce I like is Cholula, even than I don't add it to anything.

Tabasco is better

My Aryan wife wouldn't cheat on a 6 foot 3 Aryan man with a 5 foot 2 pedro who's only income is landscaping my lawn. Keep dreaming paco.

Nigga that shit is for kids. We eat "chile de arbol" in the breakfast

I have a huge bottle of Valentina extra hot. Great stuff.
Tabasco Chipotle is my go to as of late. Not vinegar nastiness and it has some thickness to it.

Garbage tier hot sauce. Looks at those ingredients Yeecch. Gimme Frank's Red Hot, or El Yucateco any day.

You obviously haven't come to Mexico, Pacos come in all sizes here, just like american manlets living here after they're old and tired.

>a white woman would cheat his white husband for a beaner
That's some new level of delusion

kek

American made texas pete and trappeys red devil are better than that.

You can't even get that outside of the dollar store around here

Fuck you dirty ass spic. And Im Mexican

Not my problem if you don't get american pussy man

>t. Incredibly nervous american who will pay for a wall 2 times

I actually vacation in Mexico every year because I make in a day what your people make in several weeks. Makes a simple Hvac service Tech feel like a millionaire.

>chipotle tobasco

tastes too sweet. it reminds me of bbq sauce.

in fact, i use it as bbq sauce. i dress pulled pork in it.

>American flag

No you're not

you can get that at walmart in quart sized GLASS botuls for $6

Yup, you're right. Not anymore I am not.

>disgusting sugar drink
Only a beaner would think this is something valuable

That's the cheapest hot sauce at Harris Teeter, try again senpai.

>Things that Mexicans can't afford

Fuck you all subhumans that eat industrial shit.

dude here i live a lot of use buy shit from the mexican markets because its so fucking cheap. i can get 20 lemons for a dollar. that shit is like 2 for a 36 oz bottle

>not using the black label
You make me sick beaner. Fuck outta here.

Sure you do...
American woman love Mexican dick.

do mexico is like the fattest country in the world

I love to put that on popcorn. It has just enough spice and the taste of chili isn't overpowered by the heat. 10/10 suace, beats the rooster and the guy with the hat suace.

Never specified which country, fuck both mexican and american fat fucks that can not longer see their own dicks or legs

try meeting a mexican who isnt fat as shit

DE-DE-DE-DEPORTED

Using garbage tier hot sauce and not the Supreme Taiwanese cock sauce that burns the lungs of Californiacucks living next door to the factory.

americans cannot afford to be divided by the racist, sexist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, zooophiliphobic, necrophiliphobic bigot that they elected

I have some pureed 7 Pot Primo and Trinidad Moruga peppers when I want some good hot and natural shit.

>So many butthurt Mexicans
Cross your fingers and hope there won't be a war, you may just get btfo faster than the last time.

dude its over. no mexican mass of people is going to stand up to the federal goverment . it is fucking over. all the shit they used to stand up against the goverment is gone. their is no catch and release and know a border wall. shit is going fucking crazy. its like they lost their shield generator

True that lmao, fat mexican fucks everywhere...fat fucks burying dead fat fucks. Fat fuck doctors trying to give some extra minutes of life to other fat fucks with diabetes or cardiac diseases, fat fucks talking about healthy food in school/hospitals...fat fucks everywhere.

Dora is as cancerous as the minions for me. That little bitch is like a monster made of every spic nation possible, mixed with the subhuman chicano culture. D-D-D deport her to the moon
too much multiculturalism is bad, even for shit tier nations like us.

En que Estado vives ?
Nunca habia visto a alguien tan maricon como tu. Suenas como panista y chilango. (matate por favor)

Nice, as long as you are smart enough to make a sauce you are not a subhuman and have a chance to live in this world

This is why I like it. I understand every ingredient.

Dignity

OP salsa tastes awful, this one it's much much better and preferred by educated beaners like myself

dude. your country is rape centrall. talk abought dignity a girl was gangraped and in impregnated in front of thousand of people at your new years eve celebration

Im glad we are going back to tariffs, its how it should have been all along.

USA is still no.1 in all violent crime statistics m8 even with all the refugees her, Mr. 60%

Hablando de tu nación asi, sintiendote insultado por cometarios estupidos cuando tu comenzaste esta thread de mirda. Eres detestable e infantil. No deberías de hablar en nombre de nosotros de esa manera, no representas a nadie. Egocéntrico degenerado.

That sauce fucken sucks, it has no spice to it. Might as well put tomato sauce on your tacos.

You can get a liter of it at Walmart for around $2.25. That extra 20‰ is sure gonna be tough.

what country doesnt. but even the mexicans who roam the streets here never rape white women. they rape their own

FPBPBUH

The irony is that a weak peso does exactly what Donald Trump is trying to prevent.
Weak peso => Mexican goods cheaper relative to US => More imports from Mexico, taking our jobs.
The reality is the peso needs to strengthen, or else we can't make America great again.

Fresh tamitio ummmpff.