Do you think it's possible for black people to pull off what the Irish and Italians did?

They were low education degenerates too at one point

Do you think the nigger can ever assimilate? I mean it's been an awful long time and they still can barely speak english properly in mass

look at how much white kids are into rap. i'd say they've assimilated quite well.

Of course not

>implying irish and italians aren't degenerate now

Yeah if most of them leave. North always had based blacks like Crispus Attucks

Blacks had a headstart

Actually looks like they are regressing from the 1950's

Irish and Italians never got anywhere near as low as blacks. Italian Americans earn more money and live longer than Germanic/WASP Americans.

They've had hundreds of years to try

The Irish and Italians were discriminated against because of their Catholic beliefs.

To compare them to niggers is asinine.

Please see the writing of Thomas Sowell.

But basically, no....

negroes=cancer

Niggers have been in the US since it's founding, far longer than Italians and most Irish and yet they're still niggers

No. Some Hispanics will make that transition into "whiteness" though.

Kek'd hard

Not a chance. Though this country would probably be even better if they hadn't let in irish/italians.

I don't buy into the whole racial-politics thing. However religion-politics is a different kettle of fish.

Talking to my great grandfather the other day he grew up thinking the next great war would be between Catholics and Protestants, he can thinks it will be against Islam.

No, IQ is IQ is IQ.

Well, I believe the majority of them are unable of comprehending critical thought without resorting to violence (the majority, there are exceptions). Look at their demographics around the world. In America, Canada, Europe, etc. they are always responsible for the highest amount of crime and their IQ levels on average are similar to those born within Africa.

It's quite shocking actually that the majority of liberals choose to overlook this, instead of acknowledging our differences (since most of them believe in evolution).

>guido detected

They only pretend not to speak fluent English in MA

Islam is a branch of Protestantism

>assimilate
it will never happen, they will always be treated like children by the leftists because muh slavery, they will never acculturate.

There's probably a limit because there are psychological differences between the races, but if you ended the welfare state and the drug war it would probably help quite a bit.

not economically or academically

No. In individual cases sure, as a whole community, never. Africa is savage pure and simple.

The leftist remind them everyday that they are just worthless niggers who came from slaves that need the white man to provide them with welfare. It's pretty sad, but the left are the real racist, no surprise that the KKK were democrats.

I shit you not, at least 50% of the time I have no idea what a black person is saying.

I have to piece it all together trying to find familiar words and pronunciations. It's like a game of auditory I Spy