Meanwhile on ROME Sup Forums

Meanwhile on ROME Sup Forums

>fucking Gauls everywhere

The Gauls got BTFO.

kys flavius
we all know roman women love the BGC

Caracalla is a fucking traitor!

Qt copperhead just offered to fuck if i leave the door to hadrians open lads.

da romies BTFO
what you sayin little med boi

are you one of those Judean making these "Gauled" graffitis in my favorite lupanar?

MARC ANTONY GET REKT REEEEE

Celtiberians need to go back!

We will build the wall and Celtiberians will pay for it!

THE ETERNAL PARTHIAN IS THE ENEMY OF ROME!

SACK CSTEIPHON!

Whens Hadrian gonna build that wall? Been waiting for ages. Whos gonna pay for it? THE PICTS

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA BUFFALO AT

Muh dick.

Why are all gingers either 10s or 2s. It sucks.

Just got back from raiding some romecuck camp in Britain.

My cousin in Alba said they made a knee high wall to try and stop them from coming over. Top kek.

>tfw medicucks dont think anglo-saxons will eventually rule the world

CONSTRUITE MURUM

Domitian is a low energy emperor we need to get rid of him

FUCK CAESAR AND FUCK ROMAN PEOPLE

nero did nothing wrong

Literally who? Guarantee you in 2000 years time absolutely no one will remember some no-name tribe from a fucking swamp.

Typical Gaul

This is treason. PRAETORIANS!

im a refugee from scandza, where is my free roman gf

BELGAE-ED.COM

The penalty for treason is crucifixion frenchie

>WAYWT

semite out

So happy that prick Justinian is finally dead, maybe we can finally make Rome great again.

Why does he fight in the nude? Having that shit flopping around would be troublesome.

you guys know where I can get a copy of Catullus' latest shit? I need a good fap

SALT THE CARTHAGINIANS

Underrated

They moved it to www.constanti.no/pol/

That shit's proscribed pleb. I'm not going to face a magistrate for some codex.

You see those videos of guys picking fights then dropping their trousers and the other guy starts running.
No one wants to go at a mad man with his cock out.

My sister Octavia just got knocked up by a fucking Germanic gladiator! He wasn't even free!

Fucking whores these days. How proper Latin women can fuck filthy piss-haired barbarians is beyond me.

>Hates on provincials
>Doesn't realize Trajan, the best emperor, was from Iberia

You should honestly just be crucified desu.

Fucking Marius, stupid Italian only in the senate because his daddy is so rich.

Anyone else get a bull with a Big Gaul Cock for their wife? My wife loves BGC and Gaul's are so strong and know how to please a woman. Tiny roman dick can never compete.

Has she committed suicide yet? What's your father waiting for?

That slave gets more women than you.

Hello Roman cucks, we are German refugees fleeing the Huns, let us in we will assimilate and become good Roman citizens :3

why the fucking judeans keep pushing this narrative of muh big gaul dick it's fucking everywhere nowadays

Please breed my wife and give us a son

Unfortunately, my father won't do anything about this. He apparently had a Germanic friend once when he was on a merchant ship that frequently traveled between Britannia and Italia. He even said that it doesn't matter since the father of the child is dead already. He wasn't even a good gladiator!

I swear, I'm going to Aegyptus to find a proper woman who will also be appreciative of real citizenship. Roman women just can't compete.

Constantine converted to that flthy Christian religion REEEEE. We have to make Rome pagan again!

Fuck off, we don't want you. You dipshits are why we can't ever finish off Parthia once and for all.

> t. degenerate Parthian-loving Mithraist

Quality thread

Sure, we need to repopulate those border provinces after all that disease. We'd be glad to have you ;^)

Come now, we only wish to enrich you with our diversity, we will serve in your army's until we grow numerous and more powerful than our hosts.

Yeah sure, it has nothing to do with the fact that Parthia is a sandy desert shithole that takes literal years to take an army into, it's totally because of Germans, who do far more to defend the Empire's borders in the foederati than the fat epicurean in Campania I'm sure I'm talking to could ever hope.

We are very sorry about our colonialism in Germany. Caesar does not represent our tolerant roman society. Beside, we have a declining population and immigration would help alot.

Swarthy meds won't be conquering us

I picked up a nice Numidian woman while on campaign after my first wife died in childbirth. She's really nice and submissive, definitely knows her place. Have to admit the Berber women are a lot better than Latins these days.

>gauls everywhere

What are you talking about centurion? only 25% of those filthy soap using uglies survived their civil war and Caesar's War of Liberation of Roman Allies.

Just look at this poor German refugee torn by war.
Germans will enrich our disgusting oppressive Roman culture
Remember #notallgermans

Go home cunts.
Muh druidic Island.
Muh revenge for Boadicea.

Hey guize,

Isn't it great that we get to share our city with such a diverse crowd?

I mean, sure, it's more crowded than it used to be so rents are shooting up and there is more competition than ever to work in this great city that our people built and that pushes wages down. And yeah, of course there are now emboldened gangs of foreigners who don't respect our culture and values roaming our streets occasionally stealing, murdering and raping... and they weren't there in even living memory. And of course I myself own no property whatsoever despite being a law-abiding Citizen that has worked full time since leaving the academy. And yeah, whatever, our culture is being eroded and watered down but hey... aren't those tiny little things just a small price to pay for access to "authentic" foreign cuisine? And don't we "owe" these barbarians a little bit after all we did to them, anyway?

Just read the clever and funny popular journals aimed at laid back, relaxed young people - these journals really make all those people worrying about the future look like boring old farts.

>implying we want to conquer a bunch of savages that are crazy enough to run at fully-armed legionaries while wearing nothing but war paint

I'm thinking about that too. Is it better to buy her directly from her father or should I take the risk of trusting the local trader?

>Rome
>60%

Gaulii et Iudaei, mali nuntii

Fuck that, those traders are all shifty thieves. Just take a ship to Carthage and see for yourself. You'll regret it otherwise, don't throw Denarii into the sewer.

Have you guys noticed a lot of the money lenders these days look like semites?
One of them even complained about the "50 million" when we put down that terror group in the Levant

ERADO THIS!

>mfw i just met Caligula on Grindr

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Legion, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Parthia, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Roman Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Empire and you are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Praetorian Guard and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Hibernia having anything worth conquering

I know more about the parthians than the senators do, believe me

-Crassus

How can you olive bois even compete with the superior BGC? HAHAHA, olive sluts are all over our BCG, we would soon out-breed you olive cucks.

#notmycaesar

Start with a 30% tariff on peat and granite.

Picts BTFO

BREAKING ! Based german foederati bro here !

Fuckloads of forest niggers just crossed the rhine and overwhelmed the border guards, they are flowing into the province Gaul, send help quick !
t. Herrmann

so a lone wolf Goth made one human sacrifice for his paganism of peace and everybody freak out, seriously???

You guys should chill out, the main problem in Rome is gothophobia

btw if a Goth feel threatened on his way to work by the intolerant bigots I let you know that

#IWillRideMyChariotWithYou

Oh shit! LUCIUS! GET THE EAGLES, WE'RE ON THE MARCH!

He didn't believe in himself

We need more coliseums

For Jupiter Sake, all these rare vexilla

Fucking saved

>tfw no ampitheatre in Salamantica

Pack your velites and sharpen your Gladius' men, we move to crush barbarians tonight

Why? So we can watch more nigger gladiators take a knee during the pompa?

4 Slaves for sale!
bidding starts at 10 denari

>tfw stuck on Hadrians wall getting shit thrown at me all day from stinking barbarians

It's probably true

I'm coming for you, white bois. Got my elephants up in the Po, nigga

>TFW no Thracian gf

Where dat roman pussy at? Gibs me dat.

Stay salty Cartfag
Literally

>mfw I'm about to travel to Parthia with Crassus and we are I N V A D I N G
this is going to be glorious lads, horseniggers don't know what's going to hit them

Thanks for the updated pic Roman

day of the crux when

Why does Julius Caesar keep claiming he had the most watched triumph of all time? The crowds at Pompey's were clearly larger.

you're welcome