MAGA

Anyone here interested in joining a locale Klan chapter? I was wondering where someone mite find something like that? I've been on Sup Forums for a while and helped in the Trump campaign , so maybe help me out and discuss Klan politics in the deep south circa 1920S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klanbake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the KKK is for fags

>mite

you make me sick

Hello FBI

kek nice try FBI
fuck off now

As an Apache I am above this shit post

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Put down your memes and join us comrade

Ask Hillary

fuk off not FBI

Heil Trump!

lelelelel muh democrats r duh reel raycis!!XDXDXDXD

FUCK I WISH THIS MEMEWOULD DIE

joining?

hello officer

Sorry, no Mexicans allowed

KEK

why join ,,, do you need to have someone tell on your when your doing a crime

Buzzfeed fuck off.

It's litteraly the special kids club. Democrat party rejects Who can't into anything that would make them relevant or respectable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klanbake

???

How do i get a gold membership?

FUCK OFF NORMIE

i understand its history but that argument is pure false equivalency mate, any democrat after 1970 is very different from his predecessors is what I'm trying to get across,

Bunch of clowns in sheets. As hated as Nazis, but inspire less fear. Just be a Nazi, the uniforms are better and there are hotter women in the movement. I'd recommend checking the SPLC hate group map for your area and find one to join. They are scum but it's like the yellow pages for productive organizations.

George Wallace ran for President in '72 and his legacy as Alabama governor extended well into the late `80s. Even Bill Clinton's campaign had racist twinges. Obama radically changed the Democratic party to what we know it as today.

They are though, they have done more damage to the black community than any Republican could have ever dreamed of

as always , the democrat wishes that true information wasn't true because it hurts his feelings. Sad !