The Left is Gearing Up for War and We Need an Answer

Alright here's the thread where we talk about the fact that the left has started SERIOUSLY normalizing violence. Recent attacks and both mainstream media and social media response are making it pretty clear that leftists are ready for the next phase of their brainwashing.

Check out leddit, they're not only being totally agitprop'd by SRSrs and astroturfer commiefags (expand a few threads and run a word search on "bash the fash" plus check out higher level comments with lots of upvotes - rhetoric is clearly shills' contentless+charismatic) but they're happily eating it up and regurgitating it.
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5q9j8o/shia_labeouf_arrested_in_new_york_on_suspicion_of/

And then a few hours later guess what makes it to the front page:
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/5qba2x/til_the_ny_yankees_beat_up_a_drunk_bowling_team/
And EVEN MORE condoning violence towards wrongspeakers and dissent. Plenty of weasel wording too, "I don't condone violence BUT" followed by normalizing, excusing, legitimizing and sympathizing.

THIS NEEDS ATTENTION. We need to amp up normie and leftie support of violent behavior. It needs to become the primary talking point in our spaces that LIBERALS OFFICIALLY ARE READY FOR VIOLENT ALTERCATION AND ARE OPENLY ADMITTING THAT THEY ARE INITIATING IT AND NOT BEING PARTICULAR WITH WHO THEY ARE LABELING AS A TARGET.
Get screenshots, spread on social media, develop smooth rhetoric, talking points and some quick quips. Make it clear to normies that it's clear to us that they are commencing violent behavior.

We need to further make it clear that the endgame of their hostility will expand to whites and to white men in particular. IT NEEDS TO BE CLEAR TO WHITE LEFTISTS THAT WHEN THE FISTS FLY, OURS IS THE SIDE THAT WON'T INEVITABLY BETRAY THEM.

>"Once you think you have a monopoly on moral authority, anyone who's against you is evil, and therefore undeserving of compassion."
-Anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
archive.is/vMkKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should we really let white traitors back on our team?

bump for visibility

Lel. Gl.

This Muslim is fired up after watching a white liberal defend sucker punching Spencer.

Just conceal carry, shoot a libcuck that messes with you, claim self-defense and rid the world of another degenerate with no future

Depends on how much of a traitor. Politicians, bankers etc will be hung

If we didn't, we'd be kicking out every person here who had to suffer a liberal phase before finding the light, which is a LOT, and myself included. And like Yuri once told us, those who manage to break free from this indoctrination become the most brutal advocates against it.

I do believe there should be a point of no return, but it's long in the future.

also this
politicians and bankers know damn well what they're doing, that's the primary difference between indocs and traitors.

I've mentioned this on and off again in different ways in various threads over the past few days but there needs to be a way to get the lefties to have a mass public book burning of 'the art of the deal' - it's the ultimate 4D chess move

>mfw they think we're organizing
more likely that more and more people are fed up with leftist horseshit.
funny that the left's first course of action is violence.

I'd love a chance. I don't want to gush for fear of legal reprisal.

We all know dems act really nice if they get their way and really violent if they dont. As long as peaceful conservatives run the system i see no threat personally.

Insane that people are this fucking delusional. Their minds can't comprehend the possibility that Jews are worth criticizing so they assume that anyone who does is simply a NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST

It's like their brains literally can't accept the middle ground because they're paralyzed by fear

>you're either with us or you're a nazi
poster who called him out got downvoted to the negatives too

Guess I'm the bad guy then..

If you haven't been getting in shape, start now. Get ready boys shits about to go down.

It's been a long time coming too:
huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
archive.is/vMkKI
Mainstream media has been priming libs for this for a good while now.

I suspect that very few people on Sup Forums would ever take a punch for Richard Spencer. When you guys get punched in the streets for "Heiling Trump" I'll meme that violence isn't the answer for you. That's my best offer. Godspeed stormfags.

You could say the same thing for islam lmao

>leaf
that's barely a coherent thought, maplefag
>day of the rake soon

If they start physically attacking right wingers and normalize violence they'll be sorry

>>day of the rake soon

Sweetie, you'll never win anyone over with an attitude like that.

I hope you faggots have been lifting like I've been telling you for the last 1.5 years

>fighting for Richard Spencer
literally who the fuck would ever do that?
that's not why this thread exists, it's to bring into sufficiently common and vocal knowledge among both ourselves and the watchdog groups that monitor us and report back to normies that we are aware that normies are becoming radicalized and violent.
It's to promote an increasingly urgent wedge among our white brothers that they must choose a side and do it soon, and that there is only one side that will guarantee is camaraderie with them for all time.

It's to make it known that when one of us gets punched in the street, ten of us will punch back.

>the ideology that condemns guns, weapons, and violence are gearing up for war

>you're either with us or you're a Nazi
Only a leftist deals in absolutes

What are you trying to accomplish with this troll, leaf? You start with a classic "you're-secretly-weak" narrative and then switch it to the condescending woman/faggot.
Pick a lane and try again, I'll wait.

>leddit
>materialists who believe mainstream science atheistic principles
>against occult high IQ autistic nat soc magicians

These faggots don't even know about the hermetic principles. Their movements are lame and boring precisely because they don't understand momentum and other occulted principles.

Lol these people don't know anything about violence. Let these people try some shit and they'll quickly be reminded of why the world has been conquered multiple times by white men

Can we range ban these fucking faggots already

Everybody says this on Sup Forums, do you know how much of a headache that would be? thousands of dollars in attorney fees/all that time in court.

Idk what world you people live in but you can't just kill an unarmed stranger and claim self defense any go about your business, doesn't work that way in the U.S.

Bump. For once a leaf with a good post

>leftist normalize violence against anyone not them
>with Trump in power
>and most non-leftists are gun owners
>and men

Honestly if they want to start a war it won't last long, and we'll have justification to outright ban their shitty ideology and purge the media and academia of their filth.

COMMUNISTS LOOKING TO GET BLOWN OUT.

bien oui
why else do movements exist? the normies won't instigate by themselves, their purpose is to latch on when the momentum's already surging. that's why there are astroturfers and agitprop

Yeah, I know. Been preparing since 9/11. I know all about the left and what their goals are.

Civil war is a certainty. Prepare for urban battles. They won't go to the countryside often. They'll concentrate first on control of the major cities - especially state capitals.

If they fail due to moderate losses and the populace not submitting, they resort to more guerrilla tactics. If they fail due to full state National Guard and police backed by federal forces and Intel, they will flee and amass in one area - most likely California.

Recommended weightlifting and endurance training. Buy or make weapons and armor. Stockpile food, water, medical needs, toiletries, etc., Build excellent relationships and rapport with like minded neighbors - you need a community to survive.

They have no arguments so they have to respond with violence. We are their boogeyman but we operate in the shadows while they strike out and make themselves look like schizos attacking a shadow

Sieg Heil

this is what I'm hoping will happen if we continue to amp up the "violence against nazis is fantastic goy" meme into a fever pitch. Build up both sides so we can finally get to the part where the stronger one wins.

IDk what world you live in but I've heard numerous stories about people using ccw to protect themselves and not even get arrested when the cops hear its in self defense, even stories like this in the fucking news
If someone attacks you, even with their fists it isn't unarmed anymore, it is self defense shooting at someone who tries to harm you.

Bring it on lefties

leftypol is starting this shit up as well.

Fucking commies.

>stoner uprising
>get bored within 4 hours and go home to smoke a bowl
>overwhelmingly right wing military breaks in their doors, lines them up against a wall (how's communism working for you now faggots?) and shoots them.
Let them try, there's no stopping this meme machine.

Better than being a victim

While I support purging the cultural marxists from the government, media, and academia, I don't really want violence between my countrymen. They're useful idiots, not irredeemable evil. I'd prefer that Trump use the authority of the state to purge government, the bully pulpit to destroy the corrupt media, and academia be purged in the upcoming student loan bubble crisis.

Sup Forums really is a board of peace. It's a meme but all memes are true.

Won't the left just continue to discredit their ideology with all of this retarded violence and protesting?

I'm looking forward to the elections in 2018 and 2020. The Republicans will probably win even more seats than they have now.

Even in my "liberal phase" I never was of the mind to break the tenants of a free society and physically harass people who believed differently than me.

Wonder if this person advocates punching commies?

After all, tens of millions died as a result of it.

Then they wonder how pic related happens

Spencer described Trump getting elected as a 'psychic trauma' to the left. This is the start of something beautiful

If that were the case then there would be a lot less people in prison for murder..."hey that guy smacked me so I feared for my life"...yeah right.

It's a bit different when the other person has a weapon or you're being attacked in a group though.

>Not buying self defense insurance such as uscca
Pleb

leftism is collapsing, leafbro

liberalist humanism is founded on the belief that God endowed Man with inalienable rights. Take that away and liberalism loses its ideological foundation. Which liberals have done. They've resorted to tribalism and coalition building in order to maintain power in the absence of intellectual arguments for quite some time now, but now that they got stumped by Trump, they've broken down to autistic screeching and roaming packs of virtue signalling rioters.

Before long they'll have completely atomized into first nations transhelicopter demisexual identities and never be able to reconstitute themselves again.

>The Left is Gearing Up for War and We Need an Answer
its called Trump

What's this from?

Holy kek

Some of our country men are evil. There are now more Iraqis in our country than before the Iraq war. Obv not all are evil people but we declared war on their country and then imported them here. There is going to be hostile attitudes within that population

Prepare for war attack all LEFTIST on site.

>take a punch for Richard Spencer.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody cares about that faggot, but a few hundred of his followers. He is either a plant or retard. Nobody with above 80 IQ would think his honey pot group is legit.

It's a documentary from the future.

Big mommas house 4

don't doubt the power of baby steps when it comes to manipulating people

hundreds of millions, but even then that's not really the problem with commies IMO. Death is tragic and tragedy is life, for all we try to reduce it. But people who violate the very things we hold dear to our humanity - what Marquis de Custine might have called "The soul and the speech which communicates it" - in order to eliminate tragedy altogether are guilty of something far, far worse.

100 million corpses is not so profoundly disgusting as the lives those people were forced to live before they were butchered. That, to me, is why liberalism and the cultural marxism it's molded after need to be stopped.

What is this from?

>We Need an Answer

please no bullying user.

I'm not that retarded.

>Now
This shit started with Trayvon. Also Leftists have always turned to violence when they dont get their way. Just look at the Union movement which had deep ties to the Mafia, nevermind the Commies. And yes there were some businesses that were just as thuggish and violent as the mob, they were the rare exception and acting as individuals, while the Unions were an organized group effort.

They have to try & justify violence because deep down they know they're fucking hopeless at reasoning with people and persuading them.

Is it really surprising that they would king hit a female reporter that disagrees with them when their go to tactic has been to verbally abuse people while calling it "taking the moral high ground"?

>OH MY GOD A KID READING FARENHEIT 451!?!?!?!

People really think high school curricula are that edgy?

>we are the idiot police

Do you suppose that real-life big tough guy thought better of typing "thought police?"

I can't wait.
These people are so fuckin dumb.
Trump will literally become Hitler to fulfill their accusations.

You either die the hero or...

Some shitty Netflix original. Can't remember the name off the top of my head, buuut it's pretty not worth remembering, or watching.

Boo! A Madea Halloween

What's that from?

They all talk about violence yet only one of them(shiteating cuck) have actually done anything. They are acting as though they are running around punching Trump supporters yet only one guy has been punched. The left is all talk in this regard.

What I want to know is what the fuck is up with this sweety bullshit? I feel like it's newfags trolling for (you)'s by sounding like autistic cunts, but it could also be that we have actually been flooded by lefty autistic cunts.

If Marxists proved anything, it's how easily talk can become action, even among cucks, cowards and broken men.

It's that cunt who replies to Trump tweets 24/7. She thinks being condescending is funny and empowering or some shit

I have still yet to see anyone attack anyone else yet they all talk as if they should. They are basking in the glory of one punch, seriously I've never seen these guys so worked up over something so small yet they won't do it themselves.

What a fucking kike servant he is

I sure as fuck will not count on anybody from here being useful after seeing that autistic faggot on Shiacam the other night.

The right is always getting walked over with shit like this.

You call a nigger a nigger and he'll thrown down right then and there.

You call a white guy everything under the sun he'll yell back in a fit of impotent rage.

The left are fighting for what exactly? Tranny bathrooms?

What are the right fighting for, their country's soul and future and they carry the strength and rage of their ancestors who before them fought and built the country and left with us for safe keeping.

Which one are you going to fight and die for when the heat gets turned up.

People will probably argue, white people are better than chimping out and retaliating with violence, we have to be the better man. Fair enough. But if you get hit in the face you hit that fucker back harder.

>The left is all talk in this regard.

Right up until they go all 1917 on your ass. Leftists are not to be trusted with violence. Ideology based on emotion leads to knee-jerk genocides.

Never read Rules for Radicals? Humiliation is THE tool for propaganda, manipulation, and otherwise breaking people down. The snark, the snide, the smug, the arrogance. From the Onion to the Daily Show, from the *isms to the *phobias, the purpose is to make you feel ashamed of your wrongspeak. It's even better than fear too, because at least you always know you should fight fear. Humiliation leaves you lost, alone and irrational. Liberals will always try to open with humiliation, even if they break down and get angry or start crying later.

But the sweety bullshit is primarily due to maternal fixation.
I'm serious.
Think about it - it's ONLY women who do the babytalk thing, at least with any success or conviction. Guess what else is almost exclusively a female tactic?
Manchild.
Babyman.
That whole spectra, almost exclusively women, entirely stems from maternal fixation. One of the easiest ways to spot women shitposting on chan boards too.

Just punch them back.
With bullets.

They wouldn't get it.

Guys let's end their war peacefully. Report all criminal coups to the FBI including anyone that imposes a serious threat that you believe is in a group that will condone violence. Once they find out they've been targeted they can't try to openly announce and will lose credibility hiding in the shadows. America doesn't need civil violence, as much as I would like to shoot someone for trying to hurt me or my family over my views, that will be the start of something we are all going to expect.
Remember how blacks they are openly shooting cops? Yeah we can't have that among a political party because then democracy would at the worst possible time in history. Literally 3rd world tier (removal of rights as well)

>be leftist
>attack gun loving nazi
>curbstomp2.avi

I went to high school before Common Core BS and read Fahrenheit 451 on my own.

Instead, my class-assigned literature was dissecting the Great Gatsby and spending 2 weeks analyzing ever time Gatsby took a shit. What a piece of fucking garbage that book was.

Catcher in the Rye was p. based though

The fire rises

Antifa are trying to push for a "punch a nazi" day. Shit's not gonna be pretty in California.

We really need to call them terrorists and make normal people consider them as such. So, anytime someone thinks "Antifa" the word terrorist clicks in, making their group a taboo.

No need for murder. Why not give them a lil hotsauce to go with their saltiness instead?

Someone post that video of the Nat guy taking on 50 Antifags on at a train station.

>still a fat tub of shit
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

join a book club
and / or IM

lightning strikes twice

honesty anyone who graduated on 2014 or before did not get hit on common core I feel

Funny, Fahrenheit 451 was actually something we had to read during my sophomore year.

let them be violent. the normies will reject them for the violence and there will be another trump landslide next election.

I'll see you and your faggot leaf shit. You are at least a well colored mid-fall foliage that is enjoyable to look at before you fall and die

>ITT
>WHY DONT NIGGERS AND KEKS PEACEFULLY EMBRACE OUR NAZI FANTASIES?

>what they fighting for
Social issues and nothing else, some of those issues aren't even real (trump is a dictator , ect )
Aside from no guns, that's partly why theses bolshevik wannabes won't win, they don't even really know what they are fighting for, besides the fact they saw others fighting

trump's magic sevens keep recurring