Chile Sup Forums - RACE WAR WHEN? EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=aKmPTAaMhQc

There's any chance left to make Chile great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZn-wV6BQ2c
youtube.com/watch?v=RHbYE0WMMPw
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/11/28/ossandon-endurece-su-discurso-hacia-los-extranjeros-las-puertas-del-pais-como-las-de-la-casa-se-abren-pero-no-a-todos/
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/01/25/ossandon-a-van-rysselberghe-por-asipes-tiene-que-transparentar-todo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHEN

i truly hope so, but it would require pinochet 2.0 electric boogaloo

Sadly that's not likely to happen.
I don't get this meme.

helicopter ride when

le chile its all coast line meme

When things get bad enough I believe it is likely to happen again. Sadly it seems that prosperity has to be lost every once in a while before being regained; when the soft men create the bad times.

Do you guys have inmigration issues as well? I know there are lots of bolitas and paraguayans over there. What does the average argie think about that?
You are right, I just can't picture this happening within the next 20-30 years.

im texan, but yeah, theres a lot of bolitas, paraguayans and a lot of african niggers too, shit skyrocketed in the last 2 years its crazy

>What does the average argie think about that?
dont like bolitas and paraguayans, dunno about the africans
>talking to normies

possibly, but look at how bad western europe has gotten, and how fast. war is getting closer to being inevitable. also, the ability to spread ideas faster with the internet might be able to hasten a commie killing renaissance. i really wish i could offer more than a maybe. wishing the best for you doods

>There's any chance left to make Chile great again?

Yeah, make more 31 minutos

>a fucking AFRICAN telling chileans (from an area barely populated anyway) that their land (for which they fought for) does not belong to them

i want all niggers to die

Gus Fring was the last good Chilean

There are many colombians here in peru also.

Somebody probably gave her shit and she decided to talk stupid things on the internet.
Of course Chile is for the chileans, but that don't authorize anybody to mistreat foreigners.

>african niggers
That sounds horrible man, I'm glad we don't have many of those yet, do you have any Haitians?
>the ability to spread ideas faster with the internet
I'd blame the commie uprising that's happening right now on this actually, it's a shame.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAY KEKED

who the fuck is that?

What's so funny about this?

yeah the internet is a double edged sword like that. I think that the best thing one can do, for their sanity when confronted with their home nation on an obvious decline, is to move to the countryside, try to start a family and prepare for when the economy collapses. it's cliche to put it this way, but very apt; taking the red pill brings mostly pain

who the fuck is this 'Spigger'?

>do you have any Haitians?
havent see any
...unless they are the fat black bitches (yeah, putas) that are in once station... but i think those are ecuatorians or colombians

the fact that u are a cuck nation, stay mad pls

A mad monkey

Lil Wayne looks alot different than I remember

Menos los mulatos cruzados de Espanol y Chango

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I'll probably leave asap.
If they speak spanish they are not from Haití, that's for sure.
I'd be more mad if I was colombian, bro.
I kek'd.

>they'll come here after Chile deports them
>cuckold faggot Macri will probably order to receive them with open arms (and legs)
It was a pleasure knowing you, gentlemen.

Good bye

Do they behave at all?

>minutos
Not likely. Our politicians are very mild and PC. Immigration policies are here to stay if nothing completely revolutionary happens. The video made my blood boil. I just hate seeing niggers in every fucking corner! And is not like the good kind of house niggers come. But the entitled kind like that POS in the video.

texananon how's life in Argentina? what drove you there and how have you found the women? I would imagine you pull like crazy if you play the gringo card right

underrated

texas=chile
are you new to Sup Forums memes?

>The video made my blood boil
You know what makes me even angrier? I've seen this posted several times on social media by chileans as a way to show support for inmigrants. Could you get any more bluepilled?

How bad is Chile declining? I'm really interested because I'm thinking about maybe taking advantage of some business opportunities there.

Seems to be the most developed place in Latin America, I would be interested in settling down and starting a family there. Just how bad is it?

No, he's spaniard

kek I haven't seen that one before mate, yeah I guess you could call me a newfag I quit Sup Forums for most of 1-2 last years

It depends, considering they are first generation inmigrants they are still poor, so you'll be ok if you are able to afford living on a relatively wealthy neighbour, otherwise you'll get culturally enriched in no time.

This fucking country is trully fucked. I can't believe it. People here are waiting for a rude awakening. Time and time again history has shown that multiculturalism fails. Many great countries and empires have fallen due to multiculturalism. Importing people from inferior cultures is a recipe for disaster. I'm sick and tired of this bs.

Just wait until the niggers start looting and rioting, only a matter of time.

Chilean Compatriots. Let's meme niggers out of our country!

>settling down and starting a family
>in Latin America

What about the infrastructure - medical care for instance? That's something I'm concerned about.

I would be interested in buying beachfront property but have no idea if the investment would be wise, just an idea.

I blame millenials, they had it too easy.
It's happenign already.
youtube.com/watch?v=IZn-wV6BQ2c

> not an argument
I'm not a native spaniard but Spain is also getting fucked with immigrants pretty hardcore.

It depends. I am from the south of chile and I have lived my whole life in a middle class suburb. In 30 years I have suffered one instance of delinquency. It was entirely my fault. Other than that it's pretty safe. No muslims and the south of chile is still sorta safe of niggas.

this t b h i m o f a m a l a m

>What about the infrastructure - medical care for instance?
If you aren't poor you'll get top notch medical care, otherwise you are fucked.

How much of your population needs to be liquidated to make Chile great?

Damn, looks like Chile needs its own Trump

yh

How about a translation for people who speak the correct language?

A good fair chunk my man. A good fair chunk.

>y les vamos a llenar de negros

what did she mean by this?

She is saying that "Chile is not owned by chileans, rather to everyone who can give some sort of input. And in the end she says that xenophobes beware, because (literally) we are going to fill you with niggers"

Gas the left! Race war now!

Issues is a massive understatement
youtube.com/watch?v=RHbYE0WMMPw
The bitch we had as a president destroyed what little border security we had and to make it even worse we give this subhumans welfare and voting rights the second they come here.
We are literally importing poverty.

What the fuck, man. It's like you guys didn't even care about it. It's so sad, Argentina is such a beautiful country.

>tfw we live in a burning shithole, and they still come in here
>tfw you can't differentiate between niggers and chilean cumas
no trump in sight friendo

There is only one man who can save Chile.

She's a nigger. Send her black ass to the oven

Race war never. Chile is controled by them. Right is full of race mixing lovers like (((Luksic))) and left is full of degenerates and retards

can we ask for kek's help?
can we uncuck ourselves from these one with meme magic, my chilean brothers?

Sit down """""white""""" boi.

Joked aside all these niggers are from cali/choco, luckily up north we don't have to deal with them but bogota and medellin are infested with the fuckers

praising kek is the first step
videos like this make me wanna kill some niggers, if i was there i probably would atleast hurt some of them (badly)

It's not funny, I'd feel shame if I ever saw an Argie spewing crap like this.

Wow, I assumedeverybody in Colombia looked like Sofia Vergara
>note to self: dont visit niggerland colombia

WHY THEY SEND THE SHITTIEST COLOMBIANS , LIKE THE FUCKING NEGROS AND PUTAS OF 10 LUCAS . Still prefer the haitians . they are good slaves.

lol blacks will never beat hispanics. this is a law a nature.

Oye que tan malo esta la situacion en Chile? hay estadisticas de que el pais esta de caida o por lo menos estudios acerca del tema?

m-maybe there is still hope

>yfw chileans think they are white

Build a wall on guatemala

Who want to gas the mapuches now?

OH SHIT, when did the blacks arrive? i lived in santiago like 12 years ago. would i recognize santiago today?

There are rumours that mapuches are throwing molotovs at the forest to keep the fires raging. We should get them in a row and shoot them to see how many of their heads can be pierced with 1 bullet as military testing

Recently been in Chile
There are tons of illegal nigger colombians

I´m thinking of moving to Chile soon.

I was going to send them into the desert to build new roads with mininum food and wanter to pay for what they done to our south.

We should save the bullets for the congolombians.

Also, who is our God Emeperor? Ossandon is kind of good but also have some goy-tier shit inside of his speech, on the other side Jose Antonio Kast seems to be really Trump-tier leader.

The fuck is this ingress? Redpill me on her. I don't keep up with our country's news because I don't give a fuck.

Fucking niggers are spiling all over the world, good thing we have plenty of fucking pits to toss them to.

Ossandon is /ourguy/
Piñi is too deep in corruption and Kast is a faggot

She's a congolombian trying to get her rights inside our country for being immigrant and looking down on us.

Funny thing, the has charges for robbery and other thigs according to the Ministerio Publico, so yeah, we're just like Germany, cucked as fuck.

Jose Antonio Kast is /Ourguy/, but if Piñera can't get elected, i will vote for him, anyone is better than fucking Commie Guiller

>She's a congolombian trying to get her rights inside our country
FUCK HER

But we ain't gonna give her any permission to get in right?

Where do we vote for this shit?

please fellow brother, redpill me on Kast and Ossandon

In the presidential elections, for based Ossie

I'll be voting for Kast on the next elections, it would be a pretty good idea if we could meme him into power as the best alternative to Guillier and Lagos. I think Ossandón is too sensitive, he always jumps at every taunt the left says and Piñera is too deep into the corporate machine to really care about the actual needs of the country

Although that's certainly embarrasing, I must admit that I feel great about these niggers getting the fuck out of here.

Imagine if you were American and all Tyrones suddenly decided to move somewhere else, say Europe or Australia, whatever.

>Where do we vote for this shit?
you already did

Since we trash our right party. Nobody would vote for any UDI-RN faggot for what they did.

In my opinion, Chile Vamos or even fucking Evopoli can do a real change now if we actually join them and control them.

He's all the good things about the right, plus is redpilled on immigration, minus the corruption
>elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/11/28/ossandon-endurece-su-discurso-hacia-los-extranjeros-las-puertas-del-pais-como-las-de-la-casa-se-abren-pero-no-a-todos/
>elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2017/01/25/ossandon-a-van-rysselberghe-por-asipes-tiene-que-transparentar-todo/

I didn't even vote last election. Why in the fuck would anyone vote for Chanchelet again? She did nothing in the earthquake, she has done nothing to stop the fires.

She is awful, typical commie.

Is he our guy? You guys better make Sup Forums threads about it because I'm clueless as fuck.

Only about 20% of the country voted in the last elections if I remember correctly, most of those were probably viejas culiás who just wanted gismedats

I wish she set up a BLM chapter in Santiago, that'd be glorious.

>I didn't even vote last election

YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR MATTHEI YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!

>I didn't even vote last election
this is what i was saying lazy fuck